Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rex- A Peer To Peer | REAL Estate PLATFORM | [Pre-Alpha Stage] - page 9. (Read 11386 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
looks promising, but according to whitepaper this is a 3 year project. thats a long time in crypto world, and also cap is too high..

The CAP is a security CAP. We set it high so the token sale could run for the entire 4 week duration. We have a large group of long term followers who requested this so they and some of their parents who were brokers could get into the sale. 3 years may be long in crypto but it's a blink of an eye in real estate. Also, we believe some people underestimate the degree in which ethereum/ipfs need to evolve before consumer facing applications like REX can be fully functional and stable.

So we have until end of August to participate in the Crowdsale correct? This should give us all some time to gather some ETH together to be able to join it. I am trying now to save some so I can buy at least half to one ETH worth if I can before the end of the ICO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
looks promising, but according to whitepaper this is a 3 year project. thats a long time in crypto world, and also cap is too high..

The CAP is a security CAP. We set it high so the token sale could run for the entire 4 week duration. We have a large group of long term followers who requested this so they and some of their parents who were brokers could get into the sale. 3 years may be long in crypto but it's a blink of an eye in real estate. Also, we believe some people underestimate the degree in which ethereum/ipfs need to evolve before consumer facing applications like REX can be fully functional and stable.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Guys we have crossed more than $2,000,000 in fiat value. This is a serious try to revolutionize the real estate market on blockchain to connect everyone through it. Whether someone will be buyer or seller or rent seeking everyone will be beneficiary of this platform. It will run till the end of this month so many people will come and join the revolutionary platform.
Thats was good but we need more to promote it .I saw many real estate platforms now is also having an ICO this August and september but as i've seen REX is too far much better on it .
Activity: 92
Merit: 11
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Guys we have crossed more than $2,000,000 in fiat value. This is a serious try to revolutionize the real estate market on blockchain to connect everyone through it. Whether someone will be buyer or seller or rent seeking everyone will be beneficiary of this platform. It will run till the end of this month so many people will come and join the revolutionary platform.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
with the team  of  professional on your profile, I have a high hope that should give a good leverage,keeping hope alive.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
This is a real project o think the site was fully furnished and have a good background . I invest some amount ,hope it reach the max cap . This ICO really needs a good exposure in the market and i found that it has no facebook and twitter campaign which is a good exposure .
Activity: 504
The fact they have collected a good amount of ETH is because social fintech is really huge and the more serious people will go for this project. I am really impressed that they have an active SLACK and have spoken to a few of my friends/acquaintances about this project to put up listings for their properties as some rent out properties and some also an estate agent, she will be interested too. I am sure they will collect more before the end of the ICO. I am also thinking of making a small contribution as well.

Lots of scamon slack, so REX move it to Discord!
http://rexmls.com/
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It is now at 8909 ETH and is about to touch 9k ETH in matter of time. First week of ICO still has 2 days and 21 hours with current offer of 1000 REX= 1ETH so interest of big investors will be recorded back before closing this first week's bonus offer. Progress is excellent by all means.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi sir, how are you doing for today? How is the development of REX project now? What all goes well?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
The fact they have collected a good amount of ETH is because social fintech is really huge and the more serious people will go for this project. I am really impressed that they have an active SLACK and have spoken to a few of my friends/acquaintances about this project to put up listings for their properties as some rent out properties and some also an estate agent, she will be interested too. I am sure they will collect more before the end of the ICO. I am also thinking of making a small contribution as well.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
It cannot reach to 133k ETH because with in 3 days they have already collected more than 7850ETH, so people have a strong belief on this platform. Dev team allocated only 0.5% to Signature Bounty and also it completely depends on the total crowd sale value.
Whatever it was, I believe in this project and I think that our cooperation will bring very great results. Despite the fact that only 0.5% is allocated for Bounty, I think that the reward will be good.

Not only you, there are many who invested into this project are believing it because nowadays most of the people are showing a lot of interest towards buying a plot for their children. So it might be where people are showing interest towards this platforms.
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
I don't know why this coin hasn't collected more ETH at the moment..
This is so revolutionary however this gets too little attention. People just don't notice it. I hope it will start through if on exchanges

http://rexmls.com/tokensale.html
Welcome to the crypto world my friend Cheesy
But the posters observation is very true.
I did not hear about this project until just now.
This is probably due to low exposure.

This is a flaw with most ICO who are looking for investors to take part of their new offerings.
This is so revolutionary however this gets too little attention. People just don't notice it. I hope it will start through if on exchanges

http://rexmls.com/tokensale.html
Welcome to the crypto world my friend Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
It cannot reach to 133k ETH because with in 3 days they have already collected more than 7850ETH, so people have a strong belief on this platform. Dev team allocated only 0.5% to Signature Bounty and also it completely depends on the total crowd sale value.
Whatever it was, I believe in this project and I think that our cooperation will bring very great results. Despite the fact that only 0.5% is allocated for Bounty, I think that the reward will be good.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, I just talked to Stephen on Discord, everything works fine! 7k ether raised so far. Best of luck to REX ICO!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
I wonder how to understand your word? Do you think that this project has already loaded luck? It seems to me that it is quite promising and I do not think that at this stage there can be some problems. The fact that until today, collected only 7k, it does not mean anything.

No, any successful ICO does not mean a thing. It does help them with financial resources to complete the project on time and deliver what they promised. Only time will tell, thats why all of us responsible for, due diligence, do our own extensive research prior to investing!!! REX is a really cool concept that has real world applications, they competing head on with MLS, with charging at least I believe >$35/listing, where as REX about $.10. Whether they can deliver their goal or not, time will tell, but I do wish them best of luck on the tough journey ahead!!!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Cool concept, the execution is always the challenge. Following this project from now on.
Pages:
Jump to: