Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rex- A Peer To Peer | REAL Estate PLATFORM | [Pre-Alpha Stage] - page 3. (Read 11386 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Is this dead?
any news on development?

Any roadmap yet, any team introduced yet?
so many questionmarks with this one
Please read the post around your reply there are updates. The ICO was already finish don't be a dumb ass, if you don't know how to read first don't write a useless trash questions???
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Is this dead?
any news on development?

Any roadmap yet, any team introduced yet?
so many questionmarks with this one
Activity: 18
REX with 63 % gains ATM  Shocked

It is finally getting attention, im ready to shoot of lads
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
REX is going down in price.

At the moment this project needs more exposure drop in price is not a big problem this will get recover in future when it will get listed on good exchanges. I will recommend to buy more it will explode and chances are so big to make huge profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
REX is going down in price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Please request REX/BTC market on coinexchange. Then REX will get a lot more attention
I'm also almost done accumulating, next week I propose trying liqui, mercatox and when the site is in beta we can also try binance.

Binance will open community vote round 2. It could be an option.
Activity: 43
Please request REX/BTC market on coinexchange. Then REX will get a lot more attention
I'm also almost done accumulating, next week I propose trying liqui, mercatox and when the site is in beta we can also try binance.

Good to hear. When REX/BTC is available as trading pair it will be great for the marker cap
Activity: 559
Merit: 250
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Missed the ICO but the prices on ED are very acceptable.

Was there a bonus to the 1000/eth you guys got at the ICO?

1000 REX for 1 ETH in the first week or so and then it gradually decreased to 700 REX in the last week of the ICO, if I remember correctly.
So 1000 REX per ETH was basically 30 % discount for the early contributors compared to 700 REX in the last week.
Activity: 559
Missed the ICO but the prices on ED are very acceptable.

Was there a bonus to the 1000/eth you guys got at the ICO?
Activity: 2
Very excited for this and excited to see what happens this December for the Ambassador Program
REX is doing great
Activity: 378
The new website is supposed to launch today right?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Hi

I participated in the signature bounty but did not get pay yet.  When will I get my tokens?  Thanks.

Really?

I see you received your tokens like 19 Days ago!

https://etherscan.io/address/0x166d72854b9d472d0ae477becc1dcaf94746b413#tokentxns

Oh, that's my btc-e ethereum account, but btc-e was shut down so I can't access to it.
It will not going to received any token that came from ERC20 token ICO. Any exchange will not. You made a mistake on what address you gave, the only accepted address to be able to receive is your address in myetherwallet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Hi

I participated in the signature bounty but did not get pay yet.  When will I get my tokens?  Thanks.

Really?

Oh, that's my btc-e ethereum account, but btc-e was shut down so I can't access to it.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Projeto me parece muito bom !!! Vamos comprar alguns !! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Hi

I participated in the signature bounty but did not get pay yet.  When will I get my tokens?  Thanks.

Really?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x166d72854b9d472d0ae477becc1dcaf94746b413#tokentxns
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Hi

Pages:
Jump to: