Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RHINOHORNS [CPU/GPU HYBRID] SAVE THE RHINO! LAUNCHED! - page 11. (Read 28920 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
good coin..yeah yeah..
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Wallet does not sync.

Have you read the thread at all? Wallet will be showing 0 hours behind until we hit block 24200.. that is some 'bug' to block miners to connect the client. So in other words this coin is only mineable with wallet debug console with you cpu.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Wallet does not sync.
Have you thought about starting a "Rhinofund", and accepting donations to a specific wallet address? Once Rhino is trading and has a value, you could cash in the fund and distribute the revenue to Rhino charities. If it feels like a solid enough donation, it could easily be used to get some good press and increase awareness of the coin.

That is awesome idea!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Man, now that's an excellent idea! Cheesy
Activity: 6
Have you thought about starting a "Rhinofund", and accepting donations to a specific wallet address? Once Rhino is trading and has a value, you could cash in the fund and distribute the revenue to Rhino charities. If it feels like a solid enough donation, it could easily be used to get some good press and increase awareness of the coin.
Activity: 86
Block 12096 came and went, difficulty still the same.

To be fair the diff did retarget.. Problem is diff went up slightly from 0.04653998, to 0.04831525.
Not much change but I was hoping for it to go back down so I can get even more.
next retarget set to be blk 14112 give or take.
Im staying on it I guess. Not much else to mine with the CPUs.

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Block 12096 came and went, difficulty still the same.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just a quick reminder, less than 2 hours left for the next coins to be added and RHINOHORNS could use some voting love Smiley Also remember the votes carry over to next round.

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin
Activity: 28
VPS is down for maintenence, so all the websites are going to be down temporarily.

There was a bug in the gamble mechanism, where negative bets were allowed. Will also fix that.

Activity: 71
Just done my vote for today. Get on it guys Smiley
Activity: 224
Shitcoin Maximalist
Pretty much cleaned your gambling wallet out and then gave it all back in a single bet. Didn't want to ruin the fun for others.  You're lucky I didn't hit with my last 10% bet or you would be in serious debt.  Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I'm also strongly considering changing the coin name to RhinoCoin. This will make it easier for me to get backing and promotion from rhino conservation communities.

RhinoCoin is OK.
It would be good to get here - http://coinmarketcap.com/ BTW.
Activity: 31
I'm also strongly considering changing the coin name to RhinoCoin. This will make it easier for me to get backing and promotion from rhino conservation communities.

+1
Activity: 168

Less than 24 hours left for the next coins to be added @ cryptoaltex.com

Vote now!! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin - 13kCVcTiHouXGr7UxwHtAqC3ivrQZJb4NE
rhinohorn, finkle, einhorn

don't think that name is going to cut it. lol
Rhinocoin sounds like a good idea, as you say, might help with selling the concept to conservationists. Going to have a gamble with my Rhinos tonight!  Cheesy

I'll top up the bank then Cheesy
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
+1
RHN? RNC?
Activity: 224
Shitcoin Maximalist
Rhinocoin sounds like a good idea, as you say, might help with selling the concept to conservationists. Going to have a gamble with my Rhinos tonight!  Cheesy

I actually want to back your decision, since i was thinkin that the name fights little against that we are trying to help to stop that rhino abuse.

But why don't you put up a poll for 24 hrs?

Rhinocoin sound great!

I agree. In this case, the currency symbol (ROH) will change as well?

ROC? is it available? anyone knows?
Pages:
Jump to: