Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RHINOHORNS [CPU/GPU HYBRID] SAVE THE RHINO! LAUNCHED! - page 15. (Read 28920 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Its a CPU coin atm gaining traction surely the botnets have decended on the coin!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yeah, we will be voting like crazy  Grin
What about this huge increase in network hashrate? This must be someone GPU mining, how to hack it, dear dev?? Wink
Activity: 71
The dev should definitely enter that Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hey all, CryptoALTeX has added a voting feature to our site.  If you are interested in getting RhinoHorns added please let us know and we can add you to the list.  Details below....save the rhino!

Want your favorite coin listed on CryptoALTeX?

Welcome to CryptoALTeX's Get Listed Program

The Get Listed program offers some unique ways to get a coin listed.  Each registered user gets 1 vote per day for their coin.  You can also donate .001BTC to your coins posted address on our "Get Listed" page.

Each vote or .001BTC donation generates a "Chance" at being listed. The coin with the most chances after 3 days will automatically be listed on our site. The remaining coins that have a minimum of 100 chances will have their chances entered into a random selection which we will live stream and record. The coin that wins, will be listed. All unselected chances will roll over to the next drawing.

This means that the big money coins won't always win, giving the little guy a chance. 

Want your coin added? Please enter a ticket at https://cryptoaltex.freshdesk.com with some information about your coin and we will generate a deposit address and place your coin into the contest!

Next drawing: Wednesday at 8PM UTC

Please visit, https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin to see the current coins and votes.

CryptoALTeX reserves the right to list any coin at any time regardless of the drawing. Any coin listed for trading on CryptoALTeX that is already part of the drawing will have its chances removed from the drawing. In the event CryptoALTeX decides to list the top two coins of the week, the other coins will still have a random drawing.

Thanks all and feedback is always welcome,

Chiznitz
Activity: 71
More devs should do this kind of thing to keep the CPU hashers happy Smiley
There doesn't have to be this silly CPU vs GPU rivalry anymore Tongue ha
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
"networkhashps" : 1273730,
Wow  Shocked
Indeed, a hashrate explosion!  Cheesy

All from wallet miners or was someone clever enough to make an unrestricted wallet that works with GPU miners?
Activity: 774
{
"blocks" : 6517,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00290875,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 3006,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Wow  Shocked

Yes, nethashespersec doubled in just 1 hour  Grin
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
{
"blocks" : 6517,
"hashespersec" : 3006,
}

Wow  Shocked
Activity: 28
Good.
I think we need new logo(s).
Unfortunately I'm not a designer. What do u think?
yes custom logos would be nice.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Rhinohorns has been added to

The CPU Coin List

The CPU Coin List is a sortable page of alternate cryptocurrencies that can be mined on your CPU.

If you have any corrections or additions, just reply in the thread.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

{
"blocks" : 6241,
"hashespersec" : 2771,
"networkhashps" : 127894,
}

Very high. Imho great job. I like this coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Good.
I think we need new logo(s).
Unfortunately I'm not a designer. What do u think?
great. updated OP.

If anyone else would like to add to the incentive, let me know.
Activity: 774
Any donation or purchase you make at the savetherhino.org website, i will personally give you 25ROH every $1 you spend.
Just provide evidence by taking a screenshot of payment as proof. (Blur out any personal information)

I will add another 5ROH for every $1.
Any donation or purchase you make at the savetherhino.org website, i will personally give you 25ROH every $1 you spend.
Just provide evidence by taking a screenshot of payment as proof. (Blur out any personal information)

http://www.wecaregeneration.org/images/WeCareLogoWeb2.png
WTS 50K. Please post offer

Can you please make a seperate buy/sell thread. I want to keep this thread for development, feedback and technical discussion only.

Thanks.

Done Wink  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rhinohorn-buysell-thread-520724

Can you please make a seperate buy/sell thread. I want to keep this thread for development, feedback and technical discussion only.

Thanks.

Will keep that in mine next time, thanks.

Sent a PM
Speaking of nodes and conf files... linux conf filename? Doesn't seem to be "~/.Rhinohorn/rhinohorn.conf"

edit to add, not sure if it's a bug but coins are added to confirmed balance before they reach fully confirmed under transaction history.

File name is: .Rhinohorn
I've got the directory, just not the filename. But I THINK "Rhinohorn.conf" (so "~/.Rhinohorn/Rhinohorn.conf") shifted it.

just fyi, although settings directories may be uppercased, the conf filename is almost always fully lowercase. At least under linux builds. Not a rule, but a convention worth following (easier for users)

Will keep that in mind next time, thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: