Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RHINOHORNS [CPU/GPU HYBRID] SAVE THE RHINO! LAUNCHED! - page 13. (Read 28920 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Anyone interested for 50k Roh?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think the exchange in OP-post isn't good for this coin. It is good only for dumpers.
Cryptsy/Coinedup/Poloniex/C-cex - are much better. Dev, try to connect with them or make tiсkets or something else. Especially with Poloniex.
HERE IS MY ADVIСE! Grin
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Guys, do you have miner for rhinohorns? I want to use few computers for mining ROH, so i need some miner...

You can mine only in wallet until block 24200.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
Guys, do you have miner for rhinohorns? I want to use few computers for mining ROH, so i need some miner...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
very nice logo, i will run a poll soon on changing the coin logo(or keeping the current one). If anyone wants to post their own design please do so and I'll add it to the poll.
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
I modified enerbyte's (thanks for sharing!) to get a metallic and used look:

What do you think? Btw: keep voting: https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin  Grin

nice!  Wink
Activity: 14
I modified enerbyte's (thanks for sharing!) to get a metallic and used look:

http://i.imgur.com/1sZ3JEL.png?1

What do you think? Btw: keep voting: https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin  Grin

Mi inglés es muy malo, por eso escribo en español, hice este pequeño logo durante la tarde.
Saludos!
Activity: 71
Well. We didn't win the cryptoaltex vote. Keep voting, next pick is in 3 days Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
only 2 hours left until first coin selection,

don't forget to vote, 100 required to be included in todays drawing, if not we'll roll them over to next wee Smiley

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Yes, it's not a high end CPU like the ones you guys have. I'm not a pro on mining. I have an i3 @2.1GHz (4 threads, 2 cores). I can mine about 0.5 DMD or 0.1 uBTC per day in a fair pool, and those have higher diffs. I was far from thinking I could make one full RHO, but got nothing, not even 0.00000001.

Unfortunately, botnets and GPU farms are going to ruin the whole system soon enough.
Good luck for the dev trying to raise awareness from these guys Sad
Well I'm sure you'd get a full block (250 ROH) when you keep trying. Soloing is hard and takes time, except in the very beginning. Or wait for a pool, but then GPU mining will also work...
Activity: 28
An online wallet and gambling mechanism is in the works.

If anyone has any css skills to make things look pretty, let me know.
Activity: 16
Yes, it's not a high end CPU like the ones you guys have. I'm not a pro on mining. I have an i3 @2.1GHz (4 threads, 2 cores). I can mine about 0.5 DMD or 0.1 uBTC per day in a fair pool, and those have higher diffs. I was far from thinking I could make one full RHO, but got nothing, not even 0.00000001.

Unfortunately, botnets and GPU farms are going to ruin the whole system soon enough.
Good luck for the dev trying to raise awareness from these guys Sad
Your hashrate? Difficulty exploded...

Hashespersec kept steady at 700.
That is quite low! May I ask what CPU you use, sure it has 4 cores?
Also keep an eye on CPU temperature, if it's too high the CPU might throttle frequency.
Activity: 71
The botnet or whatever it is has pretty much shut out anyone without a high end CPU. I'd expect them to dump the instant this hits an exchange, so don't panic sell.

I agree with this guy. Let them dump their coins if they so choose. Cheaper coins for us to lap up.

Inventive coins like this usually do well with price. Here's hoping.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
The botnet or whatever it is has pretty much shut out anyone without a high end CPU. I'd expect them to dump the instant this hits an exchange, so don't panic sell.
Activity: 86
My I7 3960x doin around 3800 hashperspec, still getting a block here and there.
Activity: 16

Hashespersec kept steady at 700.
we need pool and GPU miner  Sad

{
"blocks" : 10535,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.04653998,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 2334490,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
How many more blocks of CPU mining are there?
OP says Wallet should fully sync @ block 24200, which means external miners should work from there.

Left it mining on 4 threads for more than 10 hours and got nothing. Another doomed coin Sad
Pages:
Jump to: