Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [💲💲💲 RipaEx PreSale LIVE - 100% BNS 💲💲💲] - DPOS Financial Ecosystem - page 5. (Read 6504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
The total amount of bounty for this project reaches 4 million tokens, and interested friends can pay attention to this project.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Wow, participation reward is very attractive. The presentation is very complete and detailed. This is a project with great potential.

the reward from first bounty was awesome ! Just hope that project will survive in this current market situation :\
Activity: 14
Good evening,  Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?
Activity: 46
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
it seems indeed this project is very good and very prospects for the future, to be able to achieve success I think it depends on the team that manages to work on this project, bro, I think by handling the project seriously and willing to work hard, success will be achieved and the target will fulfilled, and hopefully this CONCIERGE COIN project will be able to develop and will be able to reach the maximum target.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
We will allocate ₱1,500,000 XPX for the next Signature Campaign as very there were very few participants to the first one the Signature Campaign is the most important way of contributing to the RipaEx project: wear a RipaEx badge and post in Bitcointalk.
Hey,  This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You can not hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
look at the top 101 list to see if your Delegate is forging or the pool you vote for still in top 101.
https://vote.ripaex.io

Add more tokens if needed
https://tec.ripaex.io

Get more votes for your Delegate posting here
https://forum.ripaex.io/category/5/delegates-and-proposals
Activity: 28
Will follow your project, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this plan well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their projects. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent plan and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!
Activity: 1005
Week 2 (9 Sep - 16 Sep)

To report the signature, I hope this project will be successful.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
Being decentralized, can any token be listed in the exchange, or should it go through some analysis or vote to be listed?

It will go through voting, although we will list every virtual currency protocol actually in circulation you can decide which token to list in your Ripa Exchange instance if you decide to install one.

The supported virtual currencies protocols at start will be: POW (BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DOGE), Masternode (DASH, XMR, PVX), DPOS (LISK, ARK, SHIFT, RISE, OXY), ERC20 tokens, XRP, XLM.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Being decentralized, can any token be listed in the exchange, or should it go through some analysis or vote to be listed?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it is platform that the word's been waiting for

Thank You GhattiDustan: we need developers in the rubykube-peatio fork
http://www.rubykube.io/

The framework is made in Ruby on Rails and Javascript: if you find some developers interested in developing a crypto asset marketplace feel free to direct him/her to us.

Have a successful day.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
If you need help to get started we are ready to help
https://t.me/ripaex
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it is platform that the word's been waiting for
Week 2 (9 Sep - 16 Sep)

I am going to apply for a bounty report now.
I am here to participate in the signature event of this project, I hope this project will not let me down.
if you go through the Whitepaper of the plan, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It'sreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
Pages:
Jump to: