Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [💲💲💲 RipaEx PreSale LIVE - 100% BNS 💲💲💲] - DPOS Financial Ecosystem - page 6. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

A wonderful project in which you should invest the prices of tokens is very attractive. I strongly recommend that you invest here!

this platform is also supported by an experienced team, it is natural that this platform attracts many new investors. This platform will give users a sense of security and comfort to trade.
I agree with you. I am very interested in this project, it is quite interesting, I have introduced my friends on this project. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
A Crypto Asset Marketplace built on the ARK blockchain technology.
I value this project to mine DPOS technology.
Participate in forging mining and get extra token income.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0

A wonderful project in which you should invest the prices of tokens is very attractive. I strongly recommend that you invest here!

this platform is also supported by an experienced team, it is natural that this platform attracts many new investors. This platform will give users a sense of security and comfort to trade.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
If not mistaken his bounty program there is the second phase until the month of December, and I think the regulation of this project are also easily, I think will multiply participants who join to promote this project.
Activity: 28
Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?
Activity: 249
I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?

Europe and North America are RipaEx primary choices although virtual currencies are gaining popularity also in the Asian continent and South America.
this is a big project, hopefully by working with major countries this project can achieve success and attract a lot of investor interest.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?

Europe and North America are RipaEx primary choices although virtual currencies are gaining popularity also in the Asian continent and South America.
Activity: 7

it seems that there will be many investors who are interested in this project, especially the team involved is also always maintaining cohesiveness in developing this project, surely investors will no longer hesitate to join because they see that this is a big project and will be successful with satisfactory results.
I totally agree with you, I found this project quite new and interesting. Investors should consider this project, the project is completely different from the other projects I have participated in! good luck!
legendary
Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?

The ICO has not started yet. It will start on 01 october 2018.
Right now, the pre sale is still on going till 30 september 2018.

RIPA TEC was opened on Monday 2nd of July: you can exchange at tec.ripaex.io

Virtual currencies accepted are: BTC, ETH, ARK, LISK
Activity: 474
Merit: 100

The ICO has not started yet. It will start on 01 october 2018.
Right now, the pre sale is still on going till 30 september 2018.

Activity: 37
Activity: 210

it seems that there will be many investors who are interested in this project, especially the team involved is also always maintaining cohesiveness in developing this project, surely investors will no longer hesitate to join because they see that this is a big project and will be successful with satisfactory results.
legendary

New Bounty Campaign is starting on Monday 09/03

Dont need new registration to campaign, right?

- Signature: no registration needed if already registered in phase 1
- Content Creation: registration needed
- Video Creation: registration needed
- Twitter: no registration needed if already registered in phase 1
- Facebook: no registration needed if already registered in phase 1
- Telegram: no registration needed if already registered in phase 1
- Translation & Moderation: no registration needed if already registered in phase 1

Dont need new registration to campaign, right?
legendary

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
I really like how this project develops. I am sure that with this approach to work the team will achieve 100% success!

I also think this project is attractive from the side of investments, and from the side of security.The project which offers us a really great deal on currency exchange.I will definitely follow the development of the platform.
It should be so. Today there is a wide choice of exchanges, and for this reason every new project must introduce certain innovations. Otherwise, there simply will not be any chance of keeping, in view of the high competition. But to come up with innovation is just as difficult as implementing it. And I know that developers understand this perfectly.

It shouldnt be. We catered for ur need and despite cakes were spoiled we see no other alternative for our marketing campaign than this one which we conduct on bitcointalk. I am not the only one who expresses the annoyance over the rapid decrease of the price rates because we got in with a heavy investment and want to get an appropriate return.
Activity: 11
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this plan will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this project are really good.
Activity: 105
the original airdrop was ended when they reached 6000 users paid out. the second airdrop was introduced for all who performed the tasks but were not part of the 6000 users who were awarded airdrops
Pages:
Jump to: