Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [💲💲💲 RipaEx PreSale LIVE - 100% BNS 💲💲💲] - DPOS Financial Ecosystem - page 7. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
125xpx for Voting Pool
Was the rules for the pool drop.
If people "only" did some other tasks they where paid for them. Max was 175XPX for all tasks.
Wazzy did it that way to help people without coins getting started
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
RipaEx, one of the most ambitious Italian projects on the international blockchain and cryptocurrencies scene has signed
an agreement with Adriatic Crypto Hub (ACH) for the provision of consultancy services.
ACH joins the Board of the Ripaex Company located in Veneto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
Ripaex --->>> ecosystem for blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
Bounty Campaign Payments Update
- Signature campaign - (rank corrected) -: PAID ₱500,000 XPX
- Content Creation campaign: PAID ₱550,000 XPX
- Video Creation campaign: PAID ₱650,000 XPX
- Twitter campaign: PAID ₱750,000 XPX
- Facebook campaign: to be paid by Friday 08/31
- Telegram campaign: to be paid by Friday 08/31
- Translation & Moderation campaign: to be paid by Friday 08/31

We are in the process of making the final calculations for Facebook, Telegram and Translation & Moderation campaigns: they will be paid as soon as this calculation is done. Expect payment for those campaigns to come by Friday 08/31.

We mai also add an additional ₱250,000 XPX to the Signature Campaign at the end of this process as very few participants joined this campaign this is the most important way of contributing to the RipaEx project: wear a RipaEx badge and post in Bitcointalk.

Still lots of addresses are wrong on the shared spreadsheet: check yours for see if is right and contact a Ripaex representative to change your RIPA address accordingly.

Spreadsheet URL: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wTfPXr80PDhni4GgOhJoq6u37UV4Wd1MF_vKl0Q7n2w/htmlview?pli=1#gid=70403753
Activity: 28
hi, guyz, with best wishes to all ! i saw some vote reward calculator approx month ago, don't you have link yo it ?
Activity: 378
Ripa Exchange is an hybrid-decentralized exchange with a strong focus on lowering the entry level for opening new exchanges and giving crypto traders safe and secure trading partners to operate on a daily basis. and when can Ripaex be used for exchange  Huh

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I really like how this project develops. I am sure that with this approach to work the team will achieve 100% success!

I also think this project is attractive from the side of investments, and from the side of security.The project which offers us a really great deal on currency exchange.I will definitely follow the development of the platform.
It should be so. Today there is a wide choice of exchanges, and for this reason every new project must introduce certain innovations. Otherwise, there simply will not be any chance of keeping, in view of the high competition. But to come up with innovation is just as difficult as implementing it. And I know that developers understand this perfectly.
Activity: 168
I resubmitted the form and hope will get it correctly this time. And still think you should pay to all honest people who did the work to spread the information about your project, but did not receive anything. You cannot punish honest people because of some cheaters.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
Did you know you can earn 175XPX joining the pool drop?
See Pinned message --> https://t.me/ripaex
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I really like how this project develops. I am sure that with this approach to work the team will achieve 100% success!

I also think this project is attractive from the side of investments, and from the side of security.The project which offers us a really great deal on currency exchange.I will definitely follow the development of the platform.
Activity: 146
The project is really interesting, and if we consider that the team promises to save us from the problems that we face in the exchange of cryptocurrency,we can say that this is the project that we all need.I believe that such projects should be developed and implemented.

There is something unique about RipaExchange. With the Peatio system, it allows users to create multiple accounts and trade in various currencies. Peatio makes it easy to trade different currencies.
Activity: 322
The project is really interesting, and if we consider that the team promises to save us from the problems that we face in the exchange of cryptocurrency,we can say that this is the project that we all need.I believe that such projects should be developed and implemented.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Sorry I want to ask
Does ripaex implement KYC system purchase token Ripaex ?? and how to purchase Ripaex token rules.
Yeah KYC is must..
XPX is not yet available on exchanges, as it is still at the early stages, exchange listing will happen towards the end of the development phase.

You can obtain XPX through the RIPA TEC Sale Channel here:

https://tec.ripaex.io/

Earn XPX by contributing to the project. If you have a skill or something worth contributing, message @bitnow in telegram with your idea and if it is used, you can earn XPX for your efforts.
Thank you for the Delegate reward Cool
Activity: 70
Good project and good strong team working it very fast big gain I hope big opportunity every person and peer to peer good

Undoubtedly a good currency . a great potential is possible in 2018 .
Activity: 289
he XPX token has a purpose as explained in the introduction of chaper “4. The Ripa Blockchain” of the whitepaper, we will push for broader use of the XPX token in  ecosystem and in the ecosystems that find added value to our token. All the latest features of ARK will be merged in our GitHub reposistories, as Ripa Blockchain is an ARK fork we will always entrust ARK as our technology provider and paid contribution will be done for porting ARK features into Ripa codebase
Activity: 476
For the new trader, for the
experienced trader.
Clean, user friendly registration and
login interface. Personalized deposit
and withdraw procedure and a built-in
proof-of-solvency audit.
quoted from wp
Sorry I want to ask
Does ripaex implement KYC system purchase token Ripaex ?? and how to purchase Ripaex token rules.

https://tec.ripaex.io

You have the tokens in your wallet after purchase.
Activity: 476
Easy account configuration.
Ripa Exchange allows to create multiple
login accounts Google, Facebook, Twitter
and FIDO Alliance login standards to
secure your account.
quoted from wp
Pages:
Jump to: