Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RIPIO CREDIT NETWORK [RCN] Token Sale Opens on 17th of October! - page 13. (Read 34835 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
RCN or RIPIO CREDIT NETWORK, i so proud of you, you can decrease the date when the token will be open to sell, in middle of October you can open the token sale, i still waiting the next project of you
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Can you tell me/us a price per token for pre-ICO and ICO?

Thanks
I am also looking for the information about that, someone told me the ICO price is 0.00025 btc. Is that true?
Ico price 1 Ripio(RCN) = 0.0747 USD (0.0003 ETH). Price now on EtherDelta 0.00022. And you can buy there!
I can see there are active members in the slack and telegram channel talking about this project, I think it is a hot project and I will buy some cheap RCN there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Thanks
I am also looking for the information about that, someone told me the ICO price is 0.00025 btc. Is that true?
Ico price 1 Ripio(RCN) = 0.0747 USD (0.0003 ETH). Price now on EtherDelta 0.00022. And you can buy there!
EtherDelta ? Not exactly the most user friendly site.
I've another coin, tradeable only on EtherDelta, and it's price has collapsed from it's ICO since being listed on EtherDelta.
EtherDelta is the Elephants' Graveyard of altcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Thanks
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Ripio is a very good project, despite Element group's mismanagement of the crowdsale. I believe that it will take off any time now. Proper communication is very important and I truly hope that they realize that.
Activity: 910
I  got the  token from my friend  named as  RCN4,    is this the right token of  Ripio  project ?   Hope there is no mistake .

The token name is RCN and not RCN4.
thank you very much , I will check it out to make sure if  I got the right  token.   
            do  you know how many  RCN   1 eth can  buy  at  per ico  price ?
Activity: 103
The scammers sent out a fake email link (that looked very legit), and I thought a bunch of ETH was sent to the fake address. I know I received the fake email link. I didn't fall for it, but I can see how lots of people would.  
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think Ripio just got hacked, i hope investors didnt lose much money Sad
Activity: 103
Does anyone know how much $$$ the scammers got from the fake emails & contribution links? I'm curious.
Activity: 86
I  got the  token from my friend  named as  RCN4,    is this the right token of  Ripio  project ?   Hope there is no mistake .

The token name is RCN and not RCN4.
Activity: 910
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
why it is sold with 30% discount?  Huh
why ppl still buy it at ico  Cheesy

Because they don't know it is traded on ED.
Although the ICO is almost finished, it might never reach its hard cap.
There is very few people investing into the ICO since 20 hours ago.
Activity: 69
why it is sold with 30% discount?  Huh
why ppl still buy it at ico  Cheesy
Activity: 13
Hello! Does anyone know what to do to make the RCN tokens appear in the myetherwallet purse?
Contract Address: 0xf970b8e36e23f7fc3fd752eea86f8be8d83375a6
Token Decimals: 18
Token Symbol: RCN

thank you so much!
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Hello! Does anyone know what to do to make the RCN tokens appear in the myetherwallet purse?
Contract Address: 0xf970b8e36e23f7fc3fd752eea86f8be8d83375a6
Token Decimals: 18
Token Symbol: RCN
Activity: 258
it was totally mess. they even claim that RCN tokens on ED trading at 20%lower than thier ICO price is fake. Hhahahh how possible to generate fake tokens with the same smart contract with them? ^^ Lol
Activity: 13
Activity: 1
The team is really weak and incompetent. I just got banned from their telegram just for asking about their flaw on this ICO... also I found a few sites scamming such as https://ripocredit.network
Pages:
Jump to: