Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RIPIO CREDIT NETWORK [RCN] Token Sale Opens on 17th of October! - page 16. (Read 34835 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Wow, RIPIO raised 31 mln without any bounty campaigns and translations (personally i didn`t hear about them). And that result was achieved on presale basis. How investors were informed about this project, paid advertisement or smth?
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
$31 million raised? Not bad!

Now where is that bounty thread..? I want to do some Dutch translations for your project shoudl you require that.

Thanks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Do we need whitelist for this project?
Whitelist for this project is ready at the site.
https://ripiocredit.network/wp/RCN%20Whitepaper%20ENG.pdf
Some members have questions but nobody answer the problem.
whitelist, not a whitepaper.
Activity: 870
Whitelist for this project is ready at the site.
https://ripiocredit.network/wp/RCN%20Whitepaper%20ENG.pdf
Some members have questions but nobody answer the problem.
Activity: 248
Activity: 702
Merit: 105
t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN
this project like OMG, i will participate for 10-15 ETH !  Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
The popularity of the project is growing. The number of people on the TELEGRAM channel is more than 2000. Nobody cares about it here

Will pop into Telegram and check it out
Activity: 870
Some projects with the same concept but Ripio credit netword project is very interesting. What will you make if 510millions RCN don't sold all in presale and crowdsale? How many RCN for 1ETH?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I am one of pre sale contributor of this project but really I don't know why the peoples didn't interest with this project. This project and teams are very strong.
What is price difference between presale and crowdsale?
Activity: 400
I am one of pre sale contributor of this project but really I don't know why the peoples didn't interest with this project. This project and teams are very strong.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
have you some boutny campaigns?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Nice project. I will pay a close look to it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hope all the best for this project. Veremos 24th of october. Shocked
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
The popularity of the project is growing. The number of people on the TELEGRAM channel is more than 2000. Nobody cares about it here
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
What time exactly on Oct 17 will the public token sale begin and what are the conditions?
Thanks!
Activity: 770
This is really interesting, the project are backed by a great team, and also the concept of the project looks solid, maybe this will be a success project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
This is indeed a good project, I'm hoping that this will be going well, and there will be some kind of bounties open in near future.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
So excited about this project. Will participate in token sale. Good luck and best regards to team!
SZX
Activity: 390
Merit: 253
Bounty hunter here Grin What kind of generosity is prepared? Twitter? Facebook? Signatures and Avatar? Telegram? Slack?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
is this a good project ,  why are there  so  little  ppl talking about this project  in this thread?
Pages:
Jump to: