Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RIPIO CREDIT NETWORK [RCN] Token Sale Opens on 17th of October! - page 15. (Read 34835 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What is total supply of RCN?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I cant see where to buy tokens, just a subscription
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I use RIPIO a while ago, attentive and helpful staff, love the project ... I wish every success in the world for you!
Activity: 765
How much was price in presale?

this link for presale and is open right now https://ripiocredit.network/
if you need more information, read this whitepaper https://ripiocredit.network/wp/RCN%20Whitepaper%20ENG.pdf
good luck.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
this project like OMG, i will participate for 10-15 ETH !  Cool

Request.network is competitor to OMG. This is another concept of crediting in Latin America.
Maybe it will get tracktion, remains to be seen
Activity: 542
I received an email, a few minutes ago, saying it was from Ripio with the message that "Ripio Credit Network is happy to announce that the token pre-sale event has started." and to send Ether to an address detailed in the email.
I can only surmise that this is a scam as I'm pretty sure I never signed up for the Ripio pre-sale.

I just received same email, i have subscribed to the whitelist form before that.
See from which email the message has been send.. @ripio.network? I think this is important to check
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
I received an email, a few minutes ago, saying it was from Ripio with the message that "Ripio Credit Network is happy to announce that the token pre-sale event has started." and to send Ether to an address detailed in the email.
I can only surmise that this is a scam as I'm pretty sure I never signed up for the Ripio pre-sale.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Fully diluted marketcap will be over 60 mln. I'm wondering if there's enough room for growth

In the contrary, I hope the price will be dumped so i can buy some cheap coins.

Why will dumped? Price is for all the same...so why sell low?
Activity: 594
It is hard to join in RIPIO s mainsale,it it too hot.One thousand people split 20000ETH share, each person only 20ETH, too little!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
it look ambitious project waiting for bounty program
Activity: 57
Whitelisted accounts will be announced one Day before sale.
Activity: 728
Fully diluted marketcap will be over 60 mln. I'm wondering if there's enough room for growth

In the contrary, I hope the price will be dumped so i can buy some cheap coins.
Activity: 24
Any informations about contribution for each member?

Form for whitelist on email, take a look!
Activity: 57
Any informations about contribution for each member?
How much was price in presale?
Activity: 728
Wow, RIPIO raised 31 mln without any bounty campaigns and translations (personally i didn`t hear about them). And that result was achieved on presale basis. How investors were informed about this project, paid advertisement or smth?

This one is very popular in China, IMO Chinese whales bought most of ripio.
This project seems to be good...I will look this close!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
After a pre-ICO planned bounty company for retail investors?
Activity: 364
What is the cost of one ripio coin?
Pages:
Jump to: