Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come... - page 63. (Read 53003 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Is there a Risk here?

legendary
2.34 BTC deposit in ICO at the moment. Join now for 25% more in RISKCoin.
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
still  work?
legendary
why ?  i  was deposit  in  0.01btc

Else people can start premining before the launch.
www.pumpmycoin.com
why ?  i  was deposit  in  0.01btc

deposit  from  19DWWK9ZYAYbojShVNDdbL5NGoaHX3rspm
legendary
what  about  wallet  ?

Wallet can never be released, coin is not released yet.
www.pumpmycoin.com
what  about  wallet  ?
What about a exchange at launch?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Currently in talk with a beginning exchange to see if they want to add Risk on their exchange.
legendary
Move every BTC that you have in Risk, we all know it is a risky business. How bigger the risk how bigger the rewards. We all know what your maximum lose will be, but we never know how big the profit can be.
2 pools available and added in OP
legendary
Riskcoin ICO is moving smoothly. Already some nice amount, if it continue like this than it can be around 5 or 6 BTC. Better then some ICO run on smaller exchanges.
legendary
I really liked the idea. Unfortunately there's a lot of ICO scams floating out lately so im kinda hesitant sending bitcoins without a proof of work

I can promise you the rules that has been setup. As those rules are setup by myself and all escrow that i'm doing for coins must have those rules.

I cannot say it will give you profit or if in later stage this coin is becoming a scam, but i can promise that you have the right to withdraw your money three days after launch, i can promise that dev will not see any money when he don't have a working block explorer and when the launch was with problems.

And that is all from my side. I've invested some BTCs myself in this ICO. My latest project as escrow was PEN and that gave the ICO a 200 -300% return at the current price on Bittrex, but again i cannot promise that it is scam or not. I just give investor safety so that they will receive the coins that they purchase.
I was in on PEN ICO and did well.  Mining results weren't to bad either.  Just like the name it is a Risk

And the name is pretty good too. You can do a lot around that thema.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I really liked the idea. Unfortunately there's a lot of ICO scams floating out lately so im kinda hesitant sending bitcoins without a proof of work

I can promise you the rules that has been setup. As those rules are setup by myself and all escrow that i'm doing for coins must have those rules.

I cannot say it will give you profit or if in later stage this coin is becoming a scam, but i can promise that you have the right to withdraw your money three days after launch, i can promise that dev will not see any money when he don't have a working block explorer and when the launch was with problems.

And that is all from my side. I've invested some BTCs myself in this ICO. My latest project as escrow was PEN and that gave the ICO a 200 -300% return at the current price on Bittrex, but again i cannot promise that it is scam or not. I just give investor safety so that they will receive the coins that they purchase.
I was in on PEN ICO and did well.  Mining results weren't to bad either.  Just like the name it is a Risk
legendary

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
legendary
So I went and sent in my payment.  It is still before the 17th in my time zone so I hope I still get the bonus coins.

NOW. So all other payments will have 25% extra till 19th
legendary
How much longer do we have to still get the bonus on the ICO.  What time is the cut off?

Where does it say anything about the bonus ?

Deposits rewards for early investors
Deposits done before 17th of Feb will get 50% more coins
Deposits done before 19th of Feb will get 20% more coins
So I went and sent in my payment.  It is still before the 17th in my time zone so I hope I still get the bonus coins.
How much longer do we have to still get the bonus on the ICO.  What time is the cut off?

Where does it say anything about the bonus ?
The extra 50% for deposit before the 17th.  I am trying to find out what time the cut off is.
Pages:
Jump to: