Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come... - page 65. (Read 53003 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Logo will be ready in 2 days Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I'm not all against ICO, because every project needs funding and not all people can affort to provide them at start, but to invest into this just because of the name is plain stupid imo.

It remains me at Risk that gameboard game. In fact i make the biggest profit with ICO. Big profits but also big risks. Cheesy

I'm in this project, placebo ... Smiley

How much is the total of all coins?

It looks like the PEN project or how do you call it gave a 300% return on ICO investment. You know how i work. Join ICO, promote it as it is part of my escrow packages that i receive. Contact some friend and see how far we get. that doesn't mean that all coins that i join in ICO was a success but 9 out of 10 were.

so ...

PS: Join Riskcoin ICO Cheesy
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Interested, would like to see more details prior to the first cut off..
legendary
I'm not all against ICO, because every project needs funding and not all people can affort to provide them at start, but to invest into this just because of the name is plain stupid imo.

It remains me at Risk that gameboard game. In fact i make the biggest profit with ICO. Big profits but also big risks. Cheesy

I'm just doing the escrow... but you know when i do a escrow that investors are PROTECTED!!! That doesn't mean that profit is protected, but it means that your investment is locked for some time and dev has to prove himself before it got unlocked.

I'll personally invest 0.25 in this project. I always invest some money in ICO as the biggest returns came from ICO in my situation.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I'll get some BTC over before the first cutoff. Higher the Risk the higher the reward!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
just 2 suggestions...

1) change algo
2) develop a logo for the coin..
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
legendary
i am going to risk all my money on this one , cause it told me to!

Grin but you don't have any money?

hmm , i tried sending you but after i paid the transaction fee , i dont have any money left :l

Cheesy  Cheesy  Grin Grin Grin

Crazy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
i am going to risk all my money on this one , cause it told me to!

Grin but you don't have any money?

hmm , i tried sending you but after i paid the transaction fee , i dont have any money left :l
legendary
No Logo? Wink

My friend, are you in for a mining pool?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
no more info ?  Will their be bounties sig or free coins ?  I'll at least keep an eye on it.

BOUNTIES
ANDROID APP  : 150 RISK
LOGO  : 100 RISK
MULTIPOOL  : 100 RISK
Faucet : 10 RISK
DICE GAME : 10 RISK
PAPER WALLET : 10 RISK

So there will be no bounties for sig or any free coins. I will mine Risk myself and will use those coins to pay the bounties and to run some promotions.

ICO
Deposits rewards for early investors
Deposits done before 17th of Feb will get 50% more coins
Deposits done before 19th of Feb will get 20% more coins

So deposit now 1 BTC and it is worth 1.5BTC in RISK coins. So early investors are rewarded!!!

legendary
OP states 21"th" of Feb. If you can't get something that simple correct what hope is there?

You know, not everybody speak correct english, i also don't speak it correctly, but those that mean that it is bad. There are a lot of countries that English is not the second language, but France or Russian, or Spanish.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
OP states 21"th" of Feb. If you can't get something that simple correct what hope is there?
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
I'll take the risk! I'll msg the dev with the Pool info.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
no more info ?  Will their be bounties sig or free coins ?  I'll at least keep an eye on it.
legendary
Dammit, this is fast, the first Risk ICO deposit already happened.
legendary
I've created the ICO address:

1PvbPoDNVjvQ2FEaXKJCFnjFPP4L2MzufK

Activity: 952
Merit: 501
ok.. will take some risk.
Pages:
Jump to: