Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency - page 85. (Read 131678 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Morning,

[...]

Thanks
That's a nice update. I like the progress being made so far, and generally the idea to get the community involved by votes. I'm curious to see where this will lead us. Smiley

From my side, also a big thank you to ICOCountdown for making Cryptopia happen, as well as CryptoTrout who brought this coin to my awareness in the first place.

+1.  Thanks to ICOCountdown for making the Cryptopia listing happen
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Morning,

[...]

Thanks
That's a nice update. I like the progress being made so far, and generally the idea to get the community involved by votes. I'm curious to see where this will lead us. Smiley

From my side, also a big thank you to ICOCountdown for making Cryptopia happen, as well as CryptoTrout who brought this coin to my awareness in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

NEW WITHDRAW REQUEST
received mail from dev asking to send 250 000 RNS to Alaniz's address RJfKnDfHSyUUHg5fZmvmT1k394bJ6TGVJZ  for Renosbot on telegram
fund will be delivered in 24/48 hrs

someone agree someone else not, community let me know if telegram bot have to be paid or not!

DOT ADDRESS FOR CRYPTOPIA LISTING

1LgURyf9ZY8JMUkRRWQy1KCE2Gkjn86tmo
 this address have been filled with 1000045.14081854 DOT

waiting dev's info to fulfill listing request

thanks

I agree with the request for the telegram bot, but I also like the idea with the twitter polls.
why not make another twitter poll Smiley

thank you ICOcountdown for the DOT donation.
great news that Renos will probably be listed on cryptopia soon.

You're the only one asking poll, if there's no matter i will deliver tomorrow morning
thanks
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Morning,

Hope everyone had a good weekend, Some updates happened over the weekend that people might have missed so I'll list them below and then also I'll tell you about the plans for the next week.

Introducing the @renosbot on telegram!

A big thanks to Allaniz for creating the community renosbot, with this you can get information on renos with simple commands and tip and send money via chat to users. I'm still going to be active on the slack but I'd like to get the community join here. Theres more to come on the telegram front once we have chose our logo winner (more about that below)

Join here: https://t.me/renoscoin

Shitcointalk mention

Thanks to all who suggested the show discuss RNS, we got a mention near the end of the show just talking about some of the market activity and the airdrop. If anyone sees similar shows or newsites with a similar theme then let everyone know as its generally a good way to spread the word about Renos.

Multipool

Thanks to all who have voted so far. I am going to leave the poll running till the end of today and then we will act on the top vote. It seems clear though that regardless of how its paid for, you would like us to build a multipool so i will keep you updated with progress over the week.

Cryptopia listing

A huge thank you to ICO Countdown who supplied our DOT address with the required amount to list Renos on cryptopia. I have just sent off the required info to ParmaBTC so we hopefully should see Renos there soon.

Indonesian Translation

I ran a twitter poll in regards to an indonesian translation, the final vote was no but it was pretty close. I had a number of people ask me if they could do this. I will comission an indonesian translation but the lowest price offered wins. Please PM me offers on slack or telegram @coinrenos

Bounty prices

I also ran twitter polls in which the community voted for what they felt were fair prices for the various bounties. I will make a post discussing these tomorrow in a bit of depth.
Give @renoscoin a follow if you haven't already as I'm hoping to use the poll features often.

Logo Competition

This ends in two days so get your submissions in asap. The winner will need to be able to create graphics for website, ann and other ventures requiring graphics. There will be a voting session for 3 days after to decide on the winner. Thank you to all who have taken part so far.

Twitter tweet promotion campaign

Thanks to all who have been taking part so far. I will begin distributing this on wednesday. Tomorrow i will be posting a guide on exactly what i need in order for you to receive the bounties.

Roadmap
Over the weekend, The core team and I came up with a good core idea for our upcoming roadmap. Nearer the end of the week we are hoping to discuss with the community their thoughts and to contribute to ideas around it

Also just a small reminder that I'm looking for people with web development skills to come forward to help build an online wallet.

Thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 511
Yes, i think many people waiting RNS listed on other exchange
Dont worry,
RNS will be listing on cryptopia soon. The dev already paid about it.
bittrex is much better
are there chances for it ?

there's always a chance but this time, i think its too early.. We need much bigger community and volume, if dev team continues to execute the projects well, trex will include this coin in no time.

Yes, agree.
This is a very important phase for such a project, just at the beginning.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Dont worry,
bittrex is much better

yes bittrex is better than cryptopia and the dev is already contact admin bittrex
maybe it takes time to listing RSN there.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Dont worry,
bittrex is much better

there's always a chance but this time, i think its too early.. We need much bigger community and volume, if dev team continues to execute the projects well, trex will include this coin in no time.

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Dont worry,
bittrex is much better
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

Dont worry,
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

MESSAGE FOM ESCROW

NEW WITHDRAW REQUEST
received mail from dev asking to send 250 000 RNS to Alaniz's address RJfKnDfHSyUUHg5fZmvmT1k394bJ6TGVJZ  for Renosbot on telegram

someone agree someone else not, community let me know if telegram bot have to be paid or not!

thanks

Cryptopia is also a good exchange and could really add credibility and volume to renoscoin,now that there are two exchange,every holders are excited,this coin has the potential to reach 1000 satoshis if the dev team continue to develop this coin
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Nice to see this coin in cryptopia, still holding and buying more.  Cool

keep up the good work.

Activity: 504
Very good news are coming. I have high hopes for this coin. How about RFP task list? I think the community can perform most of the tasks.
Activity: 868

MESSAGE FOM ESCROW

NEW WITHDRAW REQUEST

thanks

I agree with the request for the telegram bot, but I also like the idea with the twitter polls.

Good Renoscoin is going to be listed on Crytopia but the first thing first, people need to see this as a long term project since the development team is lacking real fund to move the platform to where we love it to be.
Activity: 31
Merit: 250

MESSAGE FOM ESCROW

NEW WITHDRAW REQUEST

thanks

I like the concept that u ask the community if payments are ok.
But yeah if the dev think this is useful..i totally agree with that.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

MESSAGE FOM ESCROW

NEW WITHDRAW REQUEST

thanks

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
any news about new exchange?
Activity: 1008

MESSAGE FOM ESCROW

NEW WITHDRAW REQUEST

thanks

Fulfill both requests please. Great stuff Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

MESSAGE FOM ESCROW

NEW WITHDRAW REQUEST

thanks

Activity: 1008
Mmmhh.. better to buy now from the market before the cryptopia add or set buyorders and wait for a dump? Undecided
is it going to be added to cryptopia?
maybe it will be added at cryptopia and bittrex
the dev already request to put in several exchanges.
It's Hard dude, for listed In Bitrrex but cryptopia is possible, I hope they're will get listed in cryptopia as soon as he request to put in several exchanges,I wonder that without fee ?

Cryptopia fee has already been paid. So now we have to wait, the escrow has it.
Pages:
Jump to: