Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Robot Coin Game- New Faucet Game - Earn more as you level up! - page 3. (Read 38068 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
We made our first $25 donation to Redcross! Great job everyone!! Keep up the donations Cheesy

What's going on?

Sometimes this happens with cloudflare sites, just keep refreshing and it should be fine!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Seems to be working fine for me. It's been a while since I visited but I like how it's going and especially the ability to donate the balance to the Nepal relief fund.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Doesn't work for me too. But the rewards recently became like any other random faucet at least in most of the levels, so I don't worry that much..

Not Found
The requested URL /faucet was not found on this server.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 705
Added to Land of Trusted Faucets
It would be nice if you give me a link back Grin
Activity: 518
Very nice initiative from you about helping people in need. I will definitely use it. It's costs nothing just some time to click and we don't lose anything since in early level the payout are for leveling mostly, not that it matter in the final payment. Hope you accumulate a lot.
We have started a Nepal Earthquake Fund!! Donate your balance and help out! At the end of the week, we will pool all the funds and donate to RedCross via Changetip! When you donate, you will not return to level 1, so you will stay at your current level!!
Activity: 142
There are share buttons on bottom of your robot and it says share bonus 30%. Those are the ones that you use to share and get the bonus Smiley
Sweet Cheesy!
Got the +15% from Twitter Cheesy
Facebook gives you also something? Din't get an notification like when I posted my tweet Smiley
(I used the Palemoon browser, could that be why? I normaly use Opera browser though but that didn't work at all x'D)
20% referrals, and 30% share bonus. Total bonus you can get is 50% bonus on every claim!
Oh I totally misunderstood that one :O
So how does that work?
I 'shared' RCG on Google+ so does that mean I got +5%? Cheesy
The share bonus only works for the twitter and facebook buttons unfortunately :/
Just tested those out (even went to reactivate my twitter account for it x'D)
But so far, I don't really see any change :p
Do I need to provide proof? Cheesy
There are share buttons on bottom of your robot and it says share bonus 30%. Those are the ones that you use to share and get the bonus Smiley
20% referrals, and 30% share bonus. Total bonus you can get is 50% bonus on every claim!
So how does that work?
The share bonus only works for the twitter and facebook buttons unfortunately :/
Just tested those out (even went to reactivate my twitter account for it x'D)
But so far, I don't really see any change :p
Do I need to provide proof? Cheesy
So how does that work?
So how does that work?
Hello to all! He arrived to the last, fast payment

Thanks for the images! Glad you enjoy our faucet Smiley I hope you keep playing Cheesy
Almost Cheesy
I did go out and slept for a long time :p

Ow @m3ndi3

I noticed that on the main page there is displayed that we can get up to 30% share bonus
I only see up to 20% with the referrals though Smiley
Or is there a line with referral needed not visible? It stops at +1000 = 20%

Almost Cheesy
I did go out and slept for a long time :p

Ow @m3ndi3

I noticed that on the main page there is displayed that we can get up to 30% share bonus
I only see up to 20% with the referrals though Smiley
Or is there a line with referral needed not visible? It stops at +1000 = 20%
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I have put robot coin game into my faucet list, despite the difficult way to calculate the reward/hour/claim. Wink

Thank you!! One little thing is our payout threshold is only 6,000... once you hit that you can withdraw anytime Smiley

OK, I will change that at the next update
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
seems like a pretty decent faucet will give it some use maybe try to get some refs.8
I have put robot coin game into my faucet list, despite the difficult way to calculate the reward/hour/claim. Wink
That would be minimum 600 per hour or 100 per 10 min Smiley
When reaching the threshold you already are above the +100

EDIT:

@m3ndi3

Could there have been something like a rollback couple min - hour ago?
I could have sworn I already surpassed the +70k satoshi and now I'm at 67k (and claiming again so getting bigger)
Or was my mind playing tricks on me? x'D
Not to point fingers at all, just a question Cheesy

I haven't changed anything recently so I'm not sure
Pages:
Jump to: