Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Robot Coin Game- New Faucet Game - Earn more as you level up! - page 5. (Read 38068 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
If I don't claim for like 10-15 minutes, the faucet times out or something - when I claim the page just reloads nothing is claimed and I have to put in BTC address captcha and claim once more. However if I claim within a minute or two after time passes it works normally. Is this a known issue or is it working as intended Cheesy I mean most of the times I got to claim two times for the same amount, because I'm always late Cheesy
Maybe I have to change something in my browser, I don't know.
Activity: 462
There will always be a way to 'automate' everything in a way.
Let's be glad it's an Imacro and not a bot, site is getting views at least now.

I don't even get why people would want to automate these things ...
Doing it manual is way more interesting :O

Haha yah... At least they are still "sharing" and putting the word out Tongue
Donating my earnings back to the faucet. Hope to see you guys around for a while!

Aww thanks so much, you're awesome!
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
There will always be a way to 'automate' everything in a way.
Let's be glad it's an Imacro and not a bot, site is getting views at least now.

I don't even get why people would want to automate these things ...
Doing it manual is way more interesting :O
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Donating my earnings back to the faucet. Hope to see you guys around for a while!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
The faucet forced me to withdraw, why is that? I would like to claim at max level for some time, that's why I was reaching for it in the first place...
Because that is how it works Smiley
I have robot level 20 already, sadly it is very handicapped compared to what it was at the start. Later levels have been contracted such that there is only a few claims between them and barely any increase after achieving them. Claim time is also an issue being over an hour and more. At first I was very excited about this faucet, but now I am not sure it's worth to sit there in my browser, going to it through a rotator would be a different thing of course. Still hope it gets better in time, the idea is very nice Smiley

Yah I found that I couldn't sustain if the claims were very high, and you can keep claiming at only 20 minute with such high claims. There has to be a tradeoff between getting such high claims, and how many you can get. But you still earn more if you wait til level 20 and claim vs only claiming once you hit level 3. Of course the old way was very beneficial to users, but I couldn't keep up with it. I'm trying to find a happy medium between being the highest paying faucet, and still being able to stay around for the long run. Hope you can understand Smiley

The game if fair for me, I hope you will be able to stay around for a long time.
One more suggestion though,  is it possible to add more mini games that appears while waiting for the timer (Play While You Wait)?
The existing one - 'connect the dots', I played already at least a million times Smiley
Maybe you can find some others which may offer additional revenue from advertising.

Haha yes! I'll put in a puzzle game that I have on my other faucet, there are a lot of different levels so you won't be as bored haha
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
I have robot level 20 already, sadly it is very handicapped compared to what it was at the start. Later levels have been contracted such that there is only a few claims between them and barely any increase after achieving them. Claim time is also an issue being over an hour and more. At first I was very excited about this faucet, but now I am not sure it's worth to sit there in my browser, going to it through a rotator would be a different thing of course. Still hope it gets better in time, the idea is very nice Smiley

Yah I found that I couldn't sustain if the claims were very high, and you can keep claiming at only 20 minute with such high claims. There has to be a tradeoff between getting such high claims, and how many you can get. But you still earn more if you wait til level 20 and claim vs only claiming once you hit level 3. Of course the old way was very beneficial to users, but I couldn't keep up with it. I'm trying to find a happy medium between being the highest paying faucet, and still being able to stay around for the long run. Hope you can understand Smiley

The game if fair for me, I hope you will be able to stay around for a long time.
One more suggestion though,  is it possible to add more mini games that appears while waiting for the timer (Play While You Wait)?
The existing one - 'connect the dots', I played already at least a million times Smiley
Maybe you can find some others which may offer additional revenue from advertising.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Oh don't worry, just email me at [email protected] with your old address and the new address you want. I'll replace it for you Smiley
Thank you so much. Mail sended Smiley
Activity: 154
The faucet forced me to withdraw, why is that? I would like to claim at max level for some time, that's why I was reaching for it in the first place...
Activity: 252
why this message always appears "Please disable your AdBlock! We depend on ads to fill up our faucet"

whereas i was uninstall adblocker application, what is the problem?? Sad

This will show up if something is blocking the ads, you might have another adblocker installed, but you can just pause the adblocker on your browser extensions.
i was disable all adsblocker mate but that message still appears

what can i do for solve it? but if i visit other faucet i have no problem

and i can claim there normally Smiley

I'm not sure what the problem is with you, can you try another browser?

thank you m3ndi3 it was fixed i am use another broswer

all working smoothly and without any problem

thank you for the satoshis good luck for your faucet Wink
why this message always appears "Please disable your AdBlock! We depend on ads to fill up our faucet"

This will show up if something is blocking the ads, you might have another adblocker installed, but you can just pause the adblocker on your browser extensions.

I'm not sure what the problem is with you, can you try another browser?

Can there be an option added so we can put an alarm or something of that kind when timer reaches 00:00? Cheesy
Shouldn't be that hard to code I suppose Cheesy

Fair enough, I mean it's still one of the best faucets Wink And designed in a beautiful way, not just a page full of shitty ads like some others. It was just that at the start it was insanely good really and set a pretty high standard for itself. Did you consider including a possibility to claim a bigger prize or a jackpot even with a very low probability btw? Don't how it works for the others, but for me it is a big incentive to play, like on freebitco.in Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: