Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Robot Coin Game- New Faucet Game - Earn more as you level up! - page 7. (Read 38068 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The refferal system is very very very very bugged:

See this:
Get up to 30% share bonus!

Referrals: 20 <------

Your referral link and bonuses
All time balance: 3,245 satoshis
1P5rm8YmufwfNdqg6Dy47boaeBCXvEDjUP

And see this
Earn: 200 satoshis
Bonus: 0% <-----

AND SEE THIS!!!
You earned 200 satoshis!

wtf, where is my 5% bonus

It's fixed now!! So sorry I was changing my test site and not the real site! So it was still checking if you had over 50! I added some extra satoshis to your balance for the inconvenience.

See this:

And see this

AND SEE THIS!!!
You earned 200 satoshis!

You're right! Sorry very strange, I'll figure this out right away...
Activity: 336
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

See this:

And see this

AND SEE THIS!!!
You earned 200 satoshis!

I just went ahead and put that tier on, so 5+ referrals will get you 2% lifetime bonus on all your claims. It's not much, but it's something.

Also clarification: I already applied your referral link to your share buttons! So if you already do the share bonuses, your referral link is already attached so you can get referrals while you share! 
Interesting faucet with level up system and robots are cool and eye catching.

But, maybe you can lower the first referral bonus to 5+ referrals instead of 15+ (you can also lower referral bonus)? Some of us would just like to share this with some friends and family...

Sounds like a good idea! I just thought having 5+ referral for 2% bonus seems kinda lame... what do you think? Is it worth the incentive?
Perhaps an idea that a list comes that you can see who you are en How many referrals they have already deserve for Your

I agree. Some information on the current number of our referrals would be good .. so we can adjust our campaigns if we have them.

Oh that would be nice! Right now, the referral counts when they make their first claim.. What extra information were you thinking about? Do you think I should have a referral leaderboard too?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Excited to announce our new Referral system! You'll get a lifetime referral bonus every time you claim!

50+ 15+ Referrals - 5%
100+ Referrals- 10%
500+ Referrals- 15%
1,000+ Referrals- 20%

This will stack with share bonuses, so you can get up to 50% bonuses on each claim.

Start earning more and get your referral link here:
http://www.robotcoingame.com/#refer

Great stuff! I'm happy to see this feature get implemented. I haven't collected in a while since you guys were having financial troubles - I hope they are also getting sorted out. The site is great I want to see it around for a while.
Perhaps an idea that a list comes that you can see who you are en How many referrals they have already deserve for Your

I agree. Some information on the current number of our referrals would be good .. so we can adjust our campaigns if we have them.
Okay fine. but still 15 refferals too much, here you come to difficult . it can for example less . 5 refferals
Activity: 560
Merit: 273

But, maybe you can lower the first referral bonus to 5+ referrals instead of 15+ (you can also lower referral bonus)? Some of us would just like to share this with some friends and family...

this a great idea
Activity: 560
Merit: 273

4 refferals, no earning? refferal not working think ?

You need to get to 15+ referrals to receive your first 5% bonus on all claims.
Lowered the first referral bonus to 15+ referrals instead of 50+!
4 refferals, no earning? refferal not working think ?
Excited to announce our new Referral system! You'll get a lifetime referral bonus every time you claim!

50+ 15+ Referrals - 5%
100+ Referrals- 10%
500+ Referrals- 15%
1,000+ Referrals- 20%

This will stack with share bonuses, so you can get up to 50% bonuses on each claim.

Start earning more and get your referral link here:
http://www.robotcoingame.com/#refer
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Later 2 day, i have request a payment and now i restart to level 1. Very nice, i have received immediately a payment to faucetbox, thanks
Activity: 322
Sound Engineer for Hire
I like this concept haha.
unique way to host a faucet!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
On a quest to 1 BTC
The payouts got lower again and claim time increased? I liked this faucet so much, it's sad to see. I hope you can increase again after stabilizing... well perhaps I wish for too much...

Yes I am seeing some stabilization which is really great. I will definitely tune the numbers higher if this continues!

Good luck and keep up the good work.
Hopefully we will see some large BTC soon  Grin
The payouts got lower again and claim time increased? I liked this faucet so much, it's sad to see. I hope you can increase again after stabilizing... well perhaps I wish for too much...

Yes I am seeing some stabilization which is really great. I will definitely tune the numbers higher if this continues!
Pages:
Jump to: