Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 116. (Read 271864 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Now the POI has reached:

45.25(direct) + 10.75(escrow) = 56btc
So the POI is sold out.

======
DON'T BOTHER TO SEND MORE BTCS TO THE POI ADDRESS!!!!
Activity: 126
OMG!!! i just miss ipo!!!! shit!!
Activity: 224
I noticed there are still a lot of people wanting to buy in to this. I own one investment package (5000 root) willing to sell it to the highest bidder, if it's ok with the dev. Anyway if anyone is interested just throw me a PM.
sxh
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Now the POI has reached:

38.84(direct) + 10.75(escrow) = 49.5btc
So only 0.5 btc left available.

Any later investor should notice that

Looks like I got in just in time, my other BTC stuck in a coin and can't sell or may have bought 1 or 2 BTC.
Now the POI has reached:

39.24(direct) + 10.75(escrow) = 50btc
So the POI is sold out.

======
DON'T BOTHER TO SEND MORE BTCS TO THE POI ADDRESS!!!!
Activity: 196
I like this  coin, i ipo 1.5btc for rootcoin. Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
who is the escrow service provider?

escrow-contracts are made on a case-by-case base.
drop me a message with the amount you d like to invest
and i ll contact an escrow agent to set up an contract for the purchase
and get in touch with you.

regards,
bitsta
still no escrow?
I have pmed you  before.

From my understanding you can use any reputable escrow. You would have to pay the fee tho.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

regards,
bitsta
still no escrow?
I have pmed you  before.
Plenty of people on the forum are willing to escrow for a fee.
Activity: 518
r00t-dev

regards,
bitsta
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
r00t-dev
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
what's relationship between IncogCoin [ICG] and root coin?

Thanks

which one will be the first coin completed bitkey technology?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicgx11-incognitocoin-pos-5-bittrex-atm-714716

i am doing contract-based adaptions for their sourcecode.
well it s still not sure if i ll implement BitKey into their coin or not. I might get back to original
contract specifications which would mean i ll implement them an slave-node system for anon-tx.
that would be an adapted mixing-node "network". but i think i ll stick with my solution which looks
more secure.

anyway, ROOTCOIN will be first coin to have BitKey implemented and longterm support. thats for sure.

Thanks for clarify this.  Smiley
r00t-dev

Thanks

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicgx11-incognitocoin-pos-5-bittrex-atm-714716

i am doing contract-based adaptions for their sourcecode.
well it s still not sure if i ll implement BitKey into their coin or not. I might get back to original
contract specifications which would mean i ll implement them an slave-node system for anon-tx.
that would be an adapted mixing-node "network". but i think i ll stick with my solution which looks
more secure.

anyway, ROOTCOIN will be first coin to have BitKey implemented and longterm support. thats for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
SHA256 OR SCRYPT?
No asic, please
Nist5
...the transfer of funds is done off the blockchain? But won't the blockchain record the transaction between addresses, when the recipient spends those coins again? confused...

And what prevents the sender from double spending the coins if they are the ones generating the priv key?

Bump. I am on the edge with investing in the pre-stage; hoping to get some answers about the above before pulling the trigger.

no BitKey transactions will be realized over tcp socket implementation. the sent key will be redeemed to an locally
privkey once it arrives at the destination. there will be no chance of double spending it.

OK that's good news on the 2nd point, but what about the first? Is't it possible that when the recipient later spends the coins that they received anonymously, one could look at the txins for that spend transaction and find a matching amount on the blockchain from the original sender's txout? Trying to get enough info about how your system works to decide how strong this anonymity is going to be...

yes correct. once they are spent it will be kinda possibly traceable like every other anon-tx.
BitKey ensures an anonymous transaction (from A --> B).

#EDIT: i ll add a more detailed version of the whitepaper in the next few days to clarify some points.

Maybe add an in wallet mixer or ability to choose which wallet address sends coins. This will address the 100% anon cypherpunks...

Just some ideas for future releases.

I personally feel bitkey is anonymous enough if used diligently.
r00t-dev
...the transfer of funds is done off the blockchain? But won't the blockchain record the transaction between addresses, when the recipient spends those coins again? confused...

And what prevents the sender from double spending the coins if they are the ones generating the priv key?

Bump. I am on the edge with investing in the pre-stage; hoping to get some answers about the above before pulling the trigger.

no BitKey transactions will be realized over tcp socket implementation. the sent key will be redeemed to an locally
privkey once it arrives at the destination. there will be no chance of double spending it.

OK that's good news on the 2nd point, but what about the first? Is't it possible that when the recipient later spends the coins that they received anonymously, one could look at the txins for that spend transaction and find a matching amount on the blockchain from the original sender's txout? Trying to get enough info about how your system works to decide how strong this anonymity is going to be...

yes correct. once they are spent it will be kinda possibly traceable like every other anon-tx.
BitKey ensures an anonymous transaction (from A --> B).

#EDIT: i ll add a more detailed version of the whitepaper in the next few days to clarify some points.

Jump to: