Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 117. (Read 271864 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
...the transfer of funds is done off the blockchain? But won't the blockchain record the transaction between addresses, when the recipient spends those coins again? confused...

And what prevents the sender from double spending the coins if they are the ones generating the priv key?

Bump. I am on the edge with investing in the pre-stage; hoping to get some answers about the above before pulling the trigger.

no BitKey transactions will be realized over tcp socket implementation. the sent key will be redeemed to an locally
privkey once it arrives at the destination. there will be no chance of double spending it.

OK that's good news on the 2nd point, but what about the first? Is't it possible that when the recipient later spends the coins that they received anonymously, one could look at the txins for that spend transaction and find a matching amount on the blockchain from the original sender's txout? Trying to get enough info about how your system works to decide how strong this anonymity is going to be...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
...the transfer of funds is done off the blockchain? But won't the blockchain record the transaction between addresses, when the recipient spends those coins again? confused...

And what prevents the sender from double spending the coins if they are the ones generating the priv key?

Bump. I am on the edge with investing in the pre-stage; hoping to get some answers about the above before pulling the trigger.

no BitKey transactions will be realized over tcp socket implementation. the sent key will be redeemed to an locally
privkey once it arrives at the destination. there will be no chance of double spending it.
Activity: 350

Activity: 462
What is neoscrypt?

neoscrypts hashing algo has an adapted mixing-engine and it s whitepaper
describes it as more secure and faster. [http://www.feathercoin.com/neo-scrypt-press-release.pdf]

imo negative: users will not be able to rent ASIC-rigs which could possibly reduce the range of users.
i think there are a lot of scrypt-asic owners who would like to join th PoW stage of ROOT.

Yeah. This way people can rent as well.
r00t-dev
I want to buy 3.3Btcs worth of more Rootcoin. Please update thread with my name. Totalling me to 5BTC

allright. i ll add you to the list.
The blockchain is the future
I want to buy 3.3Btcs worth of more Rootcoin. Please update thread with my name. Totalling me to 5BTC
r00t-dev
What is neoscrypt?

neoscrypts hashing algo has an adapted mixing-engine and it s whitepaper
describes it as more secure and faster. [http://www.feathercoin.com/neo-scrypt-press-release.pdf]

imo negative: users will not be able to rent ASIC-rigs which could possibly reduce the range of users.
i think there are a lot of scrypt-asic owners who would like to join th PoW stage of ROOT.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
r00t-dev
Use NeoScrypt !

I'd love to add a pool for that !

this might really be an option. i ll extend the voting and add neoscrypt to this poll.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
how about X11?

x11 offers attackers simple "vulns".

yeah thats why i suggested groestl if you want have an allocation for gpu miners. it'll help with distribution and bringing higher value to the coin imo.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Use NeoScrypt !

I'd love to add a pool for that !
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://root.minerpools.com/

Pre-registration open!

NEW SERVER 99.9% UPTIME!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 12 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- PPLNS

Stratum for RootCoin stratum+tcp://192.155.89.136:4124  -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Come join us!

NOTE: Pool's setup for Scrypt, but in case any other algo is chosen for launch, we will change the algo, as of now, the pool is up for pre-registration.
r00t-dev
how about X11?

x11 offers attackers simple "vulns".

then scrypt is better. Smiley

as for now we only have scrypt votes. looks like
thats the will of the community. well, we gonna see
what the final result will be.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
Scrypt is dead?
Want to learn LTC?

really?

Via
RZR
SYS
BTCD

Actually most of the good coins lately have been Scrypt.
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Scrypt would be the best option in my opinion.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Jump to: