Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 119. (Read 271864 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Dev, will you also include X13/X15 in the vote?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev

this is self-moderated topic.
and the dev like delete reply

i only delete "irrelevant" posts...

i.e.
why are you posting obvious facts?
that makes no sense.

anyway, if somebody posts trash or irrelevant stuff i ll
delete it as i am not willing to lock the original OP in
the future because of some childish/ignorant/rude ppl.

sorry if you don't like it. but as long as you don't attack
the project or users(including me) in an unpolite and
badmouthing way you don't have to worry to get deleted.
r00t-dev
What is the relationship  icbergcoin and rootcoin ? Why the White Paper is the same.

i am helping the ICG-community by providing them my codingwork on contract base.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
What is the relationship  icbergcoin and rootcoin ? Why the White Paper is the same.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

this is self-moderated topic.
and the dev like delete reply
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Top notch.

Also for once a dev who provides an escrow IPO.

Funny cause it hasnt even gotten used! Speaks to his reputation.
r00t-dev
Interesting, thinking of investing. few questions:

1. Private keys are encrypted and sent over RPC-SSL? So that nasty OpenSSL heartbleed vulnerability would have created a gaping hole in rootcoin network. How can we be sure than OpenSSL - and so rootcoin - is safe to use?

no. private keys will be pgp-encrypted. RootCoin protocoll is safe. heartbleed bug affects rpcssl and ssl communication layer.
(well if you use an OLD openssl-version in your server-infrastructure and have a daemon running there, then you re not safe, thats right, but then also a bitcoindaemon or anyother sensible data wouldn't be safe) --> ROOTCOIN itself is a safe proejct.

2. if the sender's client is creating the private key, what is to prevent a double spend if the receiver does not sweep the key and transfer funds to their own address immediately?

thats also correct. i am the only person which will have access to the private-keys. means every investor should
transfer them to an own key to really make sure no risk is given.
and as i already posted in the OP. i am also able to transfer the coins AFTER the launch to a provided ROOT-addr.

hope it s clear. if you still have questions just drop me a note.
Activity: 350
Interesting, thinking of investing. few questions:

1. Private keys are encrypted and sent over RPC-SSL? So that nasty OpenSSL heartbleed vulnerability would have created a gaping hole in rootcoin network. How can we be sure than OpenSSL - and so rootcoin - is safe to use?

2. if the sender's client is creating the private key, what is to prevent a double spend if the receiver does not sweep the key and transfer funds to their own address immediately?
Activity: 742
already 23 btc??
any escrow?

yes if wanted i ll provide an escrow agent.
just drop me a message.
yeah, you should put the escrow to OP , and let people know about it .
thanks.
r00t-dev
already 23 btc??
any escrow?

yes if wanted i ll provide an escrow agent.
just drop me a message.
vote the scrypt Smiley
the sha-256 hash too big Angry
also vote for scrypt.
like via
Activity: 323
I'm Glad to invest in a coin with a active dev.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
vote the scrypt Smiley
the sha-256 hash too big Angry
r00t-dev
You're a total douche.

i won't start discussin with you on this level.
getting rude shows me your level of maturity.
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
r00t-dev
Deleting my post about being paid 6 BTC to implement anon in another coin and slacking on it? I have more channels than this asshole if you want to play that game.

what are you exactly talking about. yeah thats already a public information that i charged a coding fee from the ICG community for a contract-based work. Also you re mixing stuff dude. i ve been paid 3 BTC. not 6 BTC like you said. but nothing to do in this thread as it has absolutely NOTHING to do with this project.

so again. it s up to me if i implement MY technology or their concept. ONE THING IS FOR SURE: i always put 110% into projects i am involved in. So as the ICG-community put that kind of trust in me (to safe their coin) i will make sure their coin will be rocking
after my implementations.

Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Deleting my post about being paid 6 BTC to implement anon in another coin and slacking on it? I have more channels than this asshole if you want to play that game.
r00t-dev
i am bitsta and the author of the whitepaper. BitKey is my intelectual property.

holy s**t, you are too! My apologies.

no problem!

sometimes the posted information isn't clear enough and needs to be clarified.
therefor it s important/good to ask.
Jump to: