Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 20. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Fuck C-CEX, not protecting the now "dev", C-Cex is garbage now and will be forever. 3 days to respond to a ticked? bye bye, yeah that's the reason
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

Root doesn't need any filthy third party exchanges. Bitsta will open his own exchange with blackjack and hookers. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
900 sat...OMG
Bitsta you the fucking moron.

Agreed, time to login Bitsta and respond like you did in the old days you posted something
I think he will never go to this forum.
Connect to his IRC #rootcoin and you will see, nobody speaks there! Silence everywhere.

Bitsta is on vacation.
Activity: 280
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
900 sat...OMG

Agreed, time to login Bitsta and respond like you did in the old days you posted something

Something like i am still here and not going anywhere  Grin  Grin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
0.00000901 ???this is the end.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
Same story as xbot. Dev, at least post some pics how you spent investors money as equnox dev did. Wink
900 sat...OMG

One thing I don't get is the buy support all of a sudden. The dev is inactive, it all looks like a scam. Why did the buy support pop up? I invested in it when it got promoted by some of the popular twitter people, still did not sell somehow. Was this an ico/ipo coin?

Edit:After posting this, I see that the buy support has gone down. Looks very fake. Damn this sucks, the buy support is/was only here to not get delisted, my opinion
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Yeah dev ran off another scam in the can.  Undecided
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Despite this fud, dev should update current coin status.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 36
why is everybody here talking about Navajacoin? is Bitsta involved in Navajacoin or what? someone explain

I think he is. He has other coin developments.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
why is everybody here talking about Navajacoin? is Bitsta involved in Navajacoin or what? someone explain
Activity: 36
I have to stop talking on the forum because someone troll have a whim Shocked

Bitsta sufficiently presented the facts about BitKey, but some have probably did not notice the.
Some facts ? Smiley
Those facts ? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9178962
Man, I tell you a secret. You are not a clever if you believe in print screen pictures which can be made in Photoshop.
In fact we have no evidence.
And don't forget about wallet 2.1 without BitKey which was promised month ago.
And don't forget about this
@bitsta, there are so many guys trust in this community, don't let them down.
we are still waiting for the official update, but don't know when and how?
don't let us down.

hi helloge,

i won't let anybody down. i am still waiting for some
material to be added to the progress-update. should ve
get it yesterday but i am still waiting for my co-dev.

if it s done i ll let you know.. ( should be on during the day)
Today is November,7. 16 days has passed, "should be on during the day".

Don't hold your breath waiting for him. He has moved on to his next big thing.
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
What's happening Bitsta?

Hey Monkeys! how r u doing m8?

we still have some outstanding work but getting close to
the end. i ll be able to announce the release during the coming week.
i am also going to release an update for the RootCoin client in the next days [ROOT v2.1 - updated GUI, checkpoints, alert extension].

Where ?!
You cannot release BitKey but where is new wallet 2.1 promised a month ago ??
Scammer and liar.

BULLSHIT!
Bitsta is a great dev.
Who said ? It said the guy who registered here July 19, 2014, again near the date of Rootcoin start. Yza_azY the third bitsta account. Or the member of his scam team.

Bitsta  is not Italian, i'm Ita and i think:

Enorme test'de'stò.azz.. va'a'defecà tuechi'spamm cum'a'te!!!!

google translator dont help u.... bye.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I have to stop talking on the forum because someone troll have a whim Shocked

Bitsta sufficiently presented the facts about BitKey, but some have probably did not notice the.
What's happening Bitsta?

i am also going to release an update for the RootCoin client in the next days [ROOT v2.1 - updated GUI, checkpoints, alert extension].

Where ?!
Scammer and liar.

BULLSHIT!
Bitsta is a great dev.
Who said ? It said the guy who registered here July 19, 2014, again near the date of Rootcoin start. Yza_azY the third bitsta account. Or the member of his scam team.

SNOOPY dev from NAVAJOCOIN better liar is truth? Wink it promises ANON TECH from May more than half a year... and you TakeItEasy promote it in the footer...

Do not compare Navajo with the Root.
Navajo have a good Dev, great Dev team, which is allways communicate with investors! Dev didn't release ANON TECH but he performed all the items of NAV Roadmap (update the wallets, website, new features and etc.) Because of it he has a great community and community support.
And what we have in Root ? Liar bitsta deleted the Roadmap, give us empty promises and silence here and silence in the IRC #rootcoin.

just as ANON Navajo coin were thousands of change released time. only snoopy better lie and written nice text...

Bitsta come after the weekend to say "hello you" and returns to hard work at bitkey...
Roadmap removed because the project turned out to be more complex than expected and will not fit in the time of roadmaps, are at the programming of new technology is quite normal, but you can see the lack of understanding on your part for this project.

Really ?
bitsta told you that?)
Read full thread carefully before you defend him.

And you read to NAVAJOCOIN thread carefully before you defend him.

How amount you have rootcoin? I re buy all at a price that you have paid, if you have them in your wallet before writing my post.

I don't defend Navajo. And I'm not going to talk about NAV in root thread. It's you started talking about Navajo.
How many rootcoin I have it's not your business and it does not have any relation to bitsta lie.
And I will repeat just for you - Read full thread carefully before you defend him.
Bitsta promises to release BitKey for three months. Only empty promises.
And just forget about BitKey for 1 minute. Where is new wallet (without BitKey) which he promised 1 month ago ? Nowhere.
He didn't do anything.
And he did not answer any question that he was asked (if you will read the thread you will see). He did not speak with the community at all.
If he is so busy to talk with community he has a Team, but they silence too.
Bitsata future plans:
    rootEX™ - cryptocurrency exchange [95% progress]
    rootBay™ - marketplace  [85% progress]
    rootOS™ - CryptOSystem  [75% progress]
on the same level as three months ago. No progress.
And now we know that bitsta already scammed Continuumcoin and didn't do anything useful for ICG and they expelled him from the project.

"How many rootcoin I have it's not your business" Yeah, I see that you are here just to make confusion. Bitsta and Bikey it's not your problem because you are not in any way involved in the project, you just write there any nonsense Cheesy
If bitsta will ask me how many rootcoins I have, I'll tell him.
But you are nobody for me. You're not even a member of the community.
So please shut up. As I see you are just a troll.

But you can buy a part of my rootcoins.
I bought 5000 roots at 0.00019500 btc.
Will you buy them at the same price ?
My BTC 1LYX4RebsjEC6eKoryEa7LQK3dpTFhMzMc
You send first.

made you very nervous, well, ok, no I'm not with you ran for more dialogue, but know that you are the nobody and somebody you can not gag the mouth and speak to someone shut up the fuck, it was very funny Smiley Now everyone can see who is troll.

He told me to shut up, it's funny men, over criticism....

goodbye
What's happening Bitsta?

Where ?!
Scammer and liar.

BULLSHIT!
Bitsta is a great dev.

SNOOPY dev from NAVAJOCOIN better liar is truth? Wink it promises ANON TECH from May more than half a year... and you TakeItEasy promote it in the footer...

Do not compare Navajo with the Root.
Navajo have a good Dev, great Dev team, which is allways communicate with investors! Dev didn't release ANON TECH but he performed all the items of NAV Roadmap (update the wallets, website, new features and etc.) Because of it he has a great community and community support.
And what we have in Root ? Liar bitsta deleted the Roadmap, give us empty promises and silence here and silence in the IRC #rootcoin.

just as ANON Navajo coin were thousands of change released time. only snoopy better lie and written nice text...

Bitsta come after the weekend to say "hello you" and returns to hard work at bitkey...
Roadmap removed because the project turned out to be more complex than expected and will not fit in the time of roadmaps, are at the programming of new technology is quite normal, but you can see the lack of understanding on your part for this project.

Really ?
bitsta told you that?)
Read full thread carefully before you defend him.

And you read to NAVAJOCOIN thread carefully before you defend him.

How amount you have rootcoin? I re buy all at a price that you have paid, if you have them in your wallet before writing my post.

I don't defend Navajo. And I'm not going to talk about NAV in root thread. It's you started talking about Navajo.
How many rootcoin I have it's not your business and it does not have any relation to bitsta lie.
And I will repeat just for you - Read full thread carefully before you defend him.
Bitsta promises to release BitKey for three months. Only empty promises.
And just forget about BitKey for 1 minute. Where is new wallet (without BitKey) which he promised 1 month ago ? Nowhere.
He didn't do anything.
And he did not answer any question that he was asked (if you will read the thread you will see). He did not speak with the community at all.
If he is so busy to talk with community he has a Team, but they silence too.
Bitsata future plans:
    rootEX™ - cryptocurrency exchange [95% progress]
    rootBay™ - marketplace  [85% progress]
    rootOS™ - CryptOSystem  [75% progress]
on the same level as three months ago. No progress.
And now we know that bitsta already scammed Continuumcoin and didn't do anything useful for ICG and they expelled him from the project.

"How many rootcoin I have it's not your business" Yeah, I see that you are here just to make confusion. Bitsta and Bikey it's not your problem because you are not in any way involved in the project, you just write there any nonsense Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: