Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 17. (Read 105474 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
bitcoinshop added to the "PROFIT SHARE LIST"

Roscoin already has 3 marchants, and all three will share theirs profit to boost ROS.

More news after pow.

Activity: 238
Some great news...

BITSCOINSHOP.COM will also be part of the PSP program. Every article that is being bought at BITSCOINSHOP.COM 10% will go to PSP. If you know some more sites that want to be part of PSP program, please spread the news, how more we can offer how more money will enter PSP and how more the ROSCOIN holders will earn.
i know  ,but just a little bit worried.
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
Some great news...

BITSCOINSHOP.COM will also be part of the PSP program. Every article that is being bought at BITSCOINSHOP.COM 10% will go to PSP. If you know some more sites that want to be part of PSP program, please spread the news, how more we can offer how more money will enter PSP and how more the ROSCOIN holders will earn.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Hi Placebo, what is current work in ROScoin doing?

After POW is finished we will go out with our PSP schema, but it is no use to start it now because of the dumping. We will let the miners dump their coins for a small profit, and then next week when nobody can mine any coins we will get PSP ready and start moving to the next stage.

how will you earn profit ? will be the roscoin community included in the proces?

Do i need to earn profit? I've received ICO money to deliver something... this is all part of getting ROScoin in the right direction, have a look at the website. There is some information about PSP how it will work. But i will not earn any profit out of PSP unless i join my own group (and pay the necessary fee) or if i'm a Top 20 coin holder.
the psp shoould be restrained to a low level coz it will dilute the value of roscoin despite the volume of extant coins .so lowering the speed may help ,i advise .

PSP will be BTCs and those BTC will be used to buy coins at market price, and those number of ROS coins will be split equally over all PSP share holders, so if PSP has 1 BTC then a lot of ROScoins will be bought on the market and as the PSP holders are big holders of the coin, believers of the coin they will not easily dump their coins that they had received from PSP, so meaning in current situation 5% less coins on the market at dumping price.

PSP is just perfect, if it can generate enough money. If nobody buy services etc, or PSP is not generating enough BTCs then PSP is meaningless and will not help ROSCOIN.
Activity: 238

After POW is finished we will go out with our PSP schema, but it is no use to start it now because of the dumping. We will let the miners dump their coins for a small profit, and then next week when nobody can mine any coins we will get PSP ready and start moving to the next stage.

how will you earn profit ? will be the roscoin community included in the proces?

Do i need to earn profit? I've received ICO money to deliver something... this is all part of getting ROScoin in the right direction, have a look at the website. There is some information about PSP how it will work. But i will not earn any profit out of PSP unless i join my own group (and pay the necessary fee) or if i'm a Top 20 coin holder.
the psp shoould be restrained to a low level coz it will dilute the value of roscoin despite the volume of extant coins .so lowering the speed may help ,i advise .
legendary
Currently our coin is worth around 16BTC, lets make it 20 BTC if everything is mine.

Lets say, PSP generate 1 BTC per month, that in fact means 5% per month, and only the Top 20 share holders (and the paid PSP holders will receive money) so it can give a return of 7-8% per month, and this just with 1 BTC (based on current price).
legendary

I didn`t mean you as a person I meant PSP , how will it generate income , on the site it dosen`t say anything about it and how it works .

Currently you have those 2 sites with merchandises. If someone buy something on those sites then 10% will go to the PSP BTC address (still need to be generate), how more people that are purchasing stuff on those sites how more money there will be deposit to the PSP BTC address. In the beginning it will be all very small amounts, but after some time we hope to sign a few nice deals and to give nice PSP returns.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

I didn`t mean you as a person I meant PSP , how will it generate income , on the site it dosen`t say anything about it and how it works .
legendary

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

in the meantime......buy as much as you can:-)
legendary

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hello Wink I'm a noob, but reading that thread is very funny. Got the feeling that godivacoin = logocreator = placebo Grin The guy is like a guru speaking to his sheep (even talking to himself)

Keep going. That's a lot of fun Grin

OMG, he is crazy
this coin ICO and premined, so he is rich now btw
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
yo another ICO,why you don't find an exchange to sell your ICO coins?

I'm doing the ICO for Godivacoin, i believe that i'm trusted enough, at least for the people that have been following me for some time. Why not a exchange, very easy a exchange ask 2 BTC or more ,and i only ask 3% of the deposit amount. Wink

Edit: You should know me from coins like KDC, YC, OC, PC, ROM, ETHAN.

Hello Wink I'm a noob, but reading that thread is very funny. Got the feeling that godivacoin = logocreator = placebo Grin The guy is like a guru speaking to his sheep (even talking to himself)

Keep going. That's a lot of fun Grin

Grin godivacoin is placebo. But logocreator is not me Cheesy

So he's even escrow for himself...fair enough Grin

Hello i'm a noob....you said.

You just made a new account to come here and spread some fud!
buy ....or fokoff
Pages:
Jump to: