Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 21. (Read 105474 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1022
can i add "find type mistakes" section on the roscoin website, so we can continue there ? please? can i ?

haha

Haha that would be awesome
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
can i add "find type mistakes" section on the roscoin website, so we can continue there ? please? can i ?

haha
placebo,where are you from ?
plz

Those it matter? Cheesy Those my english really sucks Smiley Belgium.

you're English is pretty good, there are a few words you get wrong, but you carry on as we are too thick to read your own language haha
your* Smiley

Yeah an epic fail there, my bad lol
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
plz

un peu .lol.etes tu le mineur ?s'il vous plait。

maybe he is from the dutch part of belgium , the bad part LoL  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I have downloaded the new wallet and started to resync. After 2 hours only 180 first blocks are downloaded..

Whats going on?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
plz

you're English is pretty good, there are a few words you get wrong, but you carry on as we are too thick to read your own language haha
your* Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
guess the miners has initiated to dump the holdings and after the wave the real price will appear.
plz

un peu .lol.etes tu le mineur ?s'il vous plait。
plz

your English is pretty good, there are a few words you get wrong, but you carry on as we are too thick to read your own language haha

Edit- I'm from England and I can't even get the language right haha
legendary
Activity: 1120
plz

What is PSP?

Profit share plan is a plan that rewards ROSCoin bagholders. The Top 20 ROSCoin bagholders (http://www.richlist.eu/roscoin) will automatically be part of the PSP. From the moment you're not in the Top 20 anymore then you lose your membership as PSP holder

What if i'm not a big bagholder but want to join PSP?

A fixed amount has to be paid to become part of PSP. This fixed amount is currently set at 0.50BTC for one year membership. Prices can increase over time.

How much will i receive as a PSP holder?

Basically, all profit that have been generated by services that are part of the PSP plan. ROSCoin will sign deals with merchandise sites, etc and those merchandise sites will pay a certain amount of money depending on the deal.

How will we be paid?

Payments will happen in ROSCoin, at the end of the month we will check how much BTCs the PSP has received, we will use those BTCs to buy ROSCoin. The number of ROSCoins will be split over all PSP holders equally

Why is PSP important?

PSP is important because it will generate BTCs, and those BTCs will be used to buy ROSCoins, this should give enough trading volume to be listed on the main exchanges and don't have problems with delisting

More questions? Please let me know.

how much could the monthly revenue be for these holders ?

if you could give a roughly estimate .

That is something that we don't know. It all depends on how much deals we can sign. If nobody join it, then PSP will be empty Smiley If 10 services join it, and they pay 0.20BTC each, then it will be 2 BTC, if our advertising page is working out fine, and a lot of people sign in then it can be more.

So at this moment, i don't have a clue. It can be that PSP is just a big failure and doesn't generate anything, it can be that PSP is generating a lot of money and because this money will be used to buy ROScoins it can be that ROSCoin is not trading at 40 sats but 400 sats.

just one more question , what if somebody is a PSP holder for 29 days and sells them , and the next day is PSP payout , will he receive anything .

The PSP holders list will be created at the beginning of the month, so even if he sell his coins on the second day then he will still be PSP holder for that month. The paid PSP will be PSP holders for 1 year (as described above).

In the beginning i don't expect a lot of rewards, but over time, more and more services should be added, and should results in bigger and bigger returns. In fact you need to see it as a extra reward of holding your coins.

This will help ensure some mental trading at month end if they payouts are good. people will want to buy more ros in order to break the top 20
legendary
What is PSP?

Profit share plan is a plan that rewards ROSCoin bagholders. The Top 20 ROSCoin bagholders (http://www.richlist.eu/roscoin) will automatically be part of the PSP. From the moment you're not in the Top 20 anymore then you lose your membership as PSP holder

A fixed amount has to be paid to become part of PSP. This fixed amount is currently set at 0.50BTC for one year membership. Prices can increase over time.

Basically, all profit that have been generated by services that are part of the PSP plan. ROSCoin will sign deals with merchandise sites, etc and those merchandise sites will pay a certain amount of money depending on the deal.

How will we be paid?

Payments will happen in ROSCoin, at the end of the month we will check how much BTCs the PSP has received, we will use those BTCs to buy ROSCoin. The number of ROSCoins will be split over all PSP holders equally

Why is PSP important?

PSP is important because it will generate BTCs, and those BTCs will be used to buy ROSCoins, this should give enough trading volume to be listed on the main exchanges and don't have problems with delisting

That is something that we don't know. It all depends on how much deals we can sign. If nobody join it, then PSP will be empty Smiley If 10 services join it, and they pay 0.20BTC each, then it will be 2 BTC, if our advertising page is working out fine, and a lot of people sign in then it can be more.

So at this moment, i don't have a clue. It can be that PSP is just a big failure and doesn't generate anything, it can be that PSP is generating a lot of money and because this money will be used to buy ROScoins it can be that ROSCoin is not trading at 40 sats but 400 sats.

just one more question , what if somebody is a PSP holder for 29 days and sells them , and the next day is PSP payout , will he receive anything .

The PSP holders list will be created at the beginning of the month, so even if he sell his coins on the second day then he will still be PSP holder for that month. The paid PSP will be PSP holders for 1 year (as described above).

In the beginning i don't expect a lot of rewards, but over time, more and more services should be added, and should results in bigger and bigger returns. In fact you need to see it as a extra reward of holding your coins.
What is PSP?

How will we be paid?

Why is PSP important?

legendary
What is PSP?

How will we be paid?

Why is PSP important?

What is PSP?

How will we be paid?

Why is PSP important?

legendary
These guys got 13btc for the ICO. That is peanuts. Other devs, whom some may call 'legit', have held and are holding 100+btc ICOs, and barely develop anything. This coin is dirt cheap. I bought some at the ICO, and will probably buy more at these dips.

the price will probably continue to drop , when the 5000 block reward starts there will be an additional 28,6 mil coins ( if 50% of the blocks are POS)

miners will dump as soon as possible if they can make a profit

Correct. There is a massive dump on the way. UNLESS the people that are mining it, or smarter, and maybe think about bigger profit then just earn a few bucks, or maybe the people that are mining are part of a big investment group that want to keep the coins for the long run, or a investment group that want to pump ROScoin, anyway, it is true, some dumping can happen.
legendary
What is PSP?

How will we be paid?

Why is PSP important?

These guys got 13btc for the ICO. That is peanuts. Other devs, whom some may call 'legit', have held and are holding 100+btc ICOs, and barely develop anything. This coin is dirt cheap. I bought some at the ICO, and will probably buy more at these dips.

the price will probably continue to drop , when the 5000 block reward starts there will be an additional 28,6 mil coins ( if 50% of the blocks are POS)

miners will dump as soon as possible if they can make a profit
Pages:
Jump to: