Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 18. (Read 105474 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yo another ICO,why you don't find an exchange to sell your ICO coins?

I'm doing the ICO for Godivacoin, i believe that i'm trusted enough, at least for the people that have been following me for some time. Why not a exchange, very easy a exchange ask 2 BTC or more ,and i only ask 3% of the deposit amount. Wink

Edit: You should know me from coins like KDC, YC, OC, PC, ROM, ETHAN.

Hello Wink I'm a noob, but reading that thread is very funny. Got the feeling that godivacoin = logocreator = placebo Grin The guy is like a guru speaking to his sheep (even talking to himself)

Keep going. That's a lot of fun Grin

Grin godivacoin is placebo. But logocreator is not me Cheesy

So he's even escrow for himself...fair enough Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hello Wink I'm a noob, but reading that thread is very funny. Got the feeling that godivacoin = logocreator = placebo Grin The guy is like a guru speaking to his sheep (even talking to himself)

what do you mean godivacoin is placebo?
Developer: Placebo
Design, Webdesign and Merchant: logocreator Wink

actually Placebo is not a developer ,he does the promoting and marketing ,

Placebo pays someone to do the coding thats what he said .

Placebo = Godivacoin are the same person , I don`t know why he needs two accounts ,
probably if someone else takes over the coin it would be easier to hand over the coin
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
He's only doing promotion work.

He isn't the coder for this coin.

He has been promoting several coins. Not really a problem.

oh no, he clearly said in this thread he made this coin Wink

even if you are telling the truth, the POD is even more fucked up  Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
He's only doing promotion work.

He isn't the coder for this coin.

He has been promoting several coins. Not really a problem.
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
Godivacoin = Placebo

Placebo = kris from begium

Placebo = citizencoindev

Now look at the POD result, INCORRECT INFO THERE!

hes lying actually,  citizencoin was HIS coin, not only promo, so this isnt the fist coin he made, and it wont be the last LOL

AGAIN : BE WARNED WITH INVESTING ON THIS Wink

And if Crypto_asian doesnt do his homework good enough, why the fuck do you people embrace a POD so much LMAO

ROScoin [ROS] is lead by developer Kris (Belgium). Kris has been face verified by his Driver’s License and social media accounts. Kris has also submitted his personal Skype, phone number, email address, and Twitter.
Kris states that he has been working in the IT business for 10 years and currently as a project manager in a software company. Some of the coins that Kris has worked on is Yellowcoin, Citizencoin, Romancoin, Greekcoin, and recently Ethancoin, all in promotional type work.
This will be the first coin by Kris and he will be the only one with GitHub access. Currently when writing this the coin has not launched.
The best way to contact Kris is through the Bitcointalk name godivacoin. There has been no in person contact with Kris, no video submission or chat, and no third-party notarized documents submitted. With the above information along with other personal information that I have gathered about the lead developer of ROScoin [ROS] the rating of 4 PODs has been given.

total rubbish
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
I have seen a few coins that should be higher than they are. You can actually use them and buy things but people are just not interested, this to me is rather strange.

Keep adding new sites and the price will rise up, of this I'm sure.

the only people in crypto that get rich quick is people that have money in the first place.

I think you should hire somebody to handle the marketing side of the coin.
Hoping that the price will rise is ridiculous.

There are people who invested in ICO, and other investors,
Currently it looks like a dumping playground for miners.

What more on marketing can be done? I believe a lot of tweets has been send out, a lot of updates. Or do you mean hire a marketing guy that you pay 5 BTC and that he first add enough coins himself, then spread it to his followers and dump it on them. Like that guy that promoted UNAT and TITS. I'm certainly not planning to do this.

There are ppl like this, true.

And there are pros, that charge much less, and you get exposure in different websites, social media, etc.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █

Developer: Placebo
Design, Webdesign and Merchant: logocreator Wink

yo another ICO,why you don't find an exchange to sell your ICO coins?

I'm doing the ICO for Godivacoin, i believe that i'm trusted enough, at least for the people that have been following me for some time. Why not a exchange, very easy a exchange ask 2 BTC or more ,and i only ask 3% of the deposit amount. Wink

Edit: You should know me from coins like KDC, YC, OC, PC, ROM, ETHAN.

Activity: 195
I have seen a few coins that should be higher than they are. You can actually use them and buy things but people are just not interested, this to me is rather strange.

the only people in crypto that get rich quick is people that have money in the first place.
5 months involved crypto still only learned 5 % of it     just have to keep pushing forward     the dev  makes the coin  we support it ,
Activity: 238

legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
there is more that can be done, but now we are in period where multipools, like trademybit, dumping everything like in the image below.
After pow, we will announce new updates and news, and ros will have better standing than now.

In less then 3 days mining will stop, and then you can put more marketing in the game. Then people will regrat that they sold at dumping prices Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
there is more that can be done, but now we are in period where multipools, like trademybit, dumping everything like in the image below.
After pow, we will announce new updates and news, and ros will have better standing than now.

legendary

What more on marketing can be done? I believe a lot of tweets has been send out, a lot of updates. Or do you mean hire a marketing guy that you pay 5 BTC and that he first add enough coins himself, then spread it to his followers and dump it on them. Like that guy that promoted UNAT and TITS. I'm certainly not planning to do this.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Keep on doing good work and the price will rise.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0

Activity: 1022

legendary
I just noticed that there is transaction History now in http://www.richlist.eu/roscoin . When you click on one of the adress in the list, you can find out, who dumped coins, who bought and what adresses are of mining pools.

I still don't understand people. At this moment ROScoin already have more to offer then 80% of the coins out on the market. Only a $7K coin, when you check the list with coins that has more then $7k then you will find a lot of coins that even don't have a dev anymore.

What you are saying is very true.  I strongly believe and said it many times that 95%+ of people in crypto is after short term profit. They just don't care about anything else, just the short term profit. That is why most coins die. If however, the dev can get it right to make people want to own a coin and there is prospects of future profits by whatever means, those people will return and stay interested. Alternatively, if there is a use for a coin servicing a certain demand, then people will also buy it, not necessarily for profit purposes.

Lets see what happens after PoW ends and things settle down.

We already have  3 merchandise sites, so people already can buy a few stuff with ROSCoin, and i hope more will come.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I just noticed that there is transaction History now in http://www.richlist.eu/roscoin . When you click on one of the adress in the list, you can find out, who dumped coins, who bought and what adresses are of mining pools.

I still don't understand people. At this moment ROScoin already have more to offer then 80% of the coins out on the market. Only a $7K coin, when you check the list with coins that has more then $7k then you will find a lot of coins that even don't have a dev anymore.

What you are saying is very true.  I strongly believe and said it many times that 95%+ of people in crypto is after short term profit. They just don't care about anything else, just the short term profit. That is why most coins die. If however, the dev can get it right to make people want to own a coin and there is prospects of future profits by whatever means, those people will return and stay interested. Alternatively, if there is a use for a coin servicing a certain demand, then people will also buy it, not necessarily for profit purposes.

Lets see what happens after PoW ends and things settle down.
Pages:
Jump to: