Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 66. (Read 105476 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
ROSCOIN developer
Activity: 132
ROSCOIN developer
IMPORTANT UPDATE

We have rename our coin to ROSCOIN. There was no link with the Godiva chocolate company but we don't want to take any risks, so the new name is ROScoin, i'm pretty sure that this name is not used by any company or so.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Again a shitty coin for scamming and dumping.

How do you know? You even don't know what they are doing?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Again a shitty coin for scamming and dumping.
Activity: 112
legendary
godiva? isnt that this chocolate company ?
indeed  Roll Eyes

Godiva is also a girl that life in 956 and was driving naked with a horse, so did Godiva chocolate company steal the name from this girl? I don't think there is any link, don't you think? There is no link made with Godiva as chocolate brand, or a link with Godiva naked girl Smiley So looks like a stupid customer relationship person, don't you think?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 72
haha, seems that Christina is not that interested.
and nobody is, someone just wanted to do damage here, but failed.
I know that it is crypto war here, but hey , this is ridiculous, i'll call my dad Smiley !

You obviously don't know how a big company works, she's just customer relations, she will send it to her supervisor, supervisor sends it to legal, legal takes action Smiley

Anyway this is just copyright infringement
Activity: 78
Without miners, there will be no gold at all.
haha, seems that Christina is not that interested.
and nobody is, someone just wanted to do damage here, but failed.
I know that it is crypto war here, but hey , this is ridiculous, i'll call my dad Smiley !
Activity: 72
Someone contacted Godiva, we'll see if you have permission Smiley

legendary
yo another ICO,why you don't find an exchange to sell your ICO coins?

I'm doing the ICO for Godivacoin, i believe that i'm trusted enough, at least for the people that have been following me for some time. Why not a exchange, very easy a exchange ask 2 BTC or more ,and i only ask 3% of the deposit amount. Wink

Edit: You should know me from coins like KDC, YC, OC, PC, ROM, ETHAN.
Activity: 126
yo another ICO,why you don't find an exchange to sell your ICO coins?
legendary
godiva? isnt that this chocolate company ?

It is Cheesy Don't you see it in the logo's Smiley

ico
scam
coin

So every ICO coin is a scam coin? You're so... I know you from the PRO thread, and the only thing that you are writting is FUD, nothing positive on any coin. Your tactic is just spreading FUD so that you can buy cheap coins, but look that is allowed, people are smarter then that.
legendary
why are you using placebo, no offence mate there are much more trusted people out there like devthdev, escrow.ms

Thanks to say that i'm not trusted Smiley i believe that i have been in business long enough and have a nice record to be a trusted person.
Activity: 104
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
why are you using placebo, no offence mate there are much more trusted people out there like devthdev, escrow.ms

Activity: 182
There used to be hardly any IPO/ICOs. Now every dev thinks he can just vomit up a wallet and take x amount of BTC for doing fuck all.

The sad thing is it works.
Would you mind setup a pool please ? i want to mine at your pool.

Probably... when it's launched and providing it's not a scam  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
There used to be hardly any IPO/ICOs. Now every dev thinks he can just vomit up a wallet and take x amount of BTC for doing fuck all.

Would you mind setup a pool please ? i want to mine at your pool.
Activity: 182

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Pages:
Jump to: