Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 67. (Read 105476 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
Great, x11-x13-pool is a very stable, fast growing pool.

Preregister boys.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
ROSCOIN developer
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
ICO RULES!!

The following has been agreed. The BTC fonds will STAY one week in the ICO BTC account. The owner will ONLY receive his coins when the coin is stable and everything seems to be FINE.

In the situation that something is wrong then the ICO investor will have the option to get back his BTC coins after he resend the GODIVA coins to me.

So ICO investors are 100% protected.
Fair enough
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
Activity: 145
legendary
Activity: 1120
godiva? isnt that this chocolate company ?

It is Cheesy Don't you see it in the logo's Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
godiva? isnt that this chocolate company ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 466
legendary
Activity: 1120
Nice logo, will try mine a few and keep..

To make it clear. I will do the escrow for this coin. I'm not the developer or so, so just want to make sure that people get their coins that they bought via ICO. DEV has a good point to not do ICO on exchanges, because they ask already a nice amount of money (what make sense of course) and this is money that he want to use for other subjects, like as you see he is looking for marketing leader etc.

Remember, i'm part of the Ethancoin team, and a lot of people mine that one for a average price of 4 sats, Ethan hit 239 yesterday, so just want to say that sometimes mining a coin for a few days is a very good investment, as well as being part of the ICO.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Nice logo, will try mine a few and keep..
ROSCOIN developer
i will watch this coin and if you really want ICO then you need to find an exchange.you are welcome

Exchanges ask money for this.Using a dedicated BCT person cost a lot less money.

It seems another useless coin.
 Angry

Was that not said about Darkcoin too?

Premine, ICO , X11 and zero features.
LOL,This is the test miners IQ!LOL

Pre-ann guys, still 2 weeks from launch. Roadmap will be nicely fill in when we are closer to the launch date Wink

So you addressed one thing, not commented on the others.
Premine+ICO combination would warrant something innovative on top of basic features like anon transactions, especially from an anon dev. Yet, you so far provided none or a goal whatsoever and picked a chineese-bait algo where the majority of mining power will not care about the coin at all, will just dump it if it hits an exchange which pretty much translates into a handicap.

Anon transactions is part of the roadmap. We cannot prevent people of mining our coin, we cannot say, only US or European people can mine it. To protect the coin of being sold off on a exchange we have our ICO money. This will be used to make sure that dumpers are not destroying the coin when it hit an exchange.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
reserved.You better make some innovations and gurantte features or the coin will die soon
Activity: 112
i will watch this coin and if you really want ICO then you need to find an exchange.you are welcome
Activity: 290
Same scam coin with different packaging.
Activity: 123
I love this choclate.reserved.i will mine this coin Grin
Activity: 161
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Premine, ICO , X11 and zero features.
LOL,This is the test miners IQ!LOL

Pre-ann guys, still 2 weeks from launch. Roadmap will be nicely fill in when we are closer to the launch date Wink

So you addressed one thing, not commented on the others.
Premine+ICO combination would warrant something innovative on top of basic features like anon transactions, especially from an anon dev. Yet, you so far provided none or a goal whatsoever and picked a chineese-bait algo where the majority of mining power will not care about the coin at all, will just dump it if it hits an exchange which pretty much translates into a handicap.
ROSCOIN developer
Success of a coin is based on two major points:

1. Good DEV.
2. Great marketing team.

I have assign a bounty of 100,000 GOD coins for a dedicated marketing person. This person will be responsible to take care of twitter, and other social media's.

ICO BTCs address is not available, as Placebo is now sleeping and didn't gave me a BTC address yet.
Activity: 448
Look tasty, i will mine it.

And placebo, as Escrow manager,  is in Position:   Sr. Member , so i'll trust this one.
Pages:
Jump to: