Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 63. (Read 105476 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
normally i like to give people the benefit of the doubt but it would be so easy to walk off with all the funds, newbie dev account and only a btc address to deposit to, theres absolutely no security there at all, unless someone can prove me wrong then i wont be investing

I hold the fonds, and i believe a lot can verify that your BTCs amount is safe!!

aw my bad missed the bit about you being involved
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
normally i like to give people the benefit of the doubt but it would be so easy to walk off with all the funds, newbie dev account and only a btc address to deposit to, theres absolutely no security there at all, unless someone can prove me wrong then i wont be investing

I hold the fonds, and i believe a lot can verify that your BTCs amount is safe!!
Activity: 152
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
roscoin added to voting list on btc-market.org

https://btc-market.org/Voting#ROS

-------------------------
roscoin added to voting list on cryptoine.com

https://cryptoine.com/voting#ROS
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
How do I get my coin. .. wtf easiest scam out their. . Only a btc adress wtf
Dev you need update OP and tell us how can we buy the ICO coin

Hi, can i take a freedom to explain ?
It is simple.
Every ico works like this:

Coin launches on Sep 19 at 21:00h GMT,
in the same time walet will be released and you can generate your ROSCOIN address to receve your roscoins.
But also in the same time ico will be closed, so you need to invest your BTC btc now or before launch on the address provided.

ICO address: 1Jp4rbmVsjGpPJaz4gaX4FiDKbBjJQa32J

After launch, placebo will ask for investors addresses and transaction ID's to send your coins to your wallet.
Keep addresses and transaction ID's safe.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
This coin is not a scam, YET.
It is mentioned already by notorious P&D's artist.
Unfortunately, Roscoin will become another PoOcoin.
All this is happening because of this scam's artist circle.
Dev, I don't mean to FUD but this is the reality.
Mark my words.
Peace!
Activity: 136
Dev you need update OP and tell us how can we buy the ICO coin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
How do I get my coin. .. wtf easiest scam out their. . Only a btc adress wtf
Activity: 448
How to buy coins? Where is the site? When I get them on my wallet?
Coin is not yet released. But you can invest BTC now, and get your coins after launch.
Address to invest
ICO address: 1Jp4rbmVsjGpPJaz4gaX4FiDKbBjJQa32J
https://blockchain.info/address/1Jp4rbmVsjGpPJaz4gaX4FiDKbBjJQa32J

Activity: 538
Merit: 502
How to buy coins? Where is the site? When I get them on my wallet?
legendary
max Total coins please.

Block StartBlock EndRewardTotal RewardPOW ratioTotal expected coin
101   28805001389500851181075

So at the moment that we are fully in POS we should have max. 113,861,599 ROS coins, but because POS starts after one day, it is possible that this amount is lower. I've put a POW ratio, meaning, when you have 100 blocks i expect that number of blocks to be POW. So there is a possibility that at the finish of POW we have 79,486,824 based on above calculations. And then yearly you have to add those 25%. So either we will have 160M coins in 2 years or in 3 years. Still thinking of maybe reducing the 25% yearly interest to reduce dilution, but at the speed that ROSCoin is adding services, we maybe want this amount of coins.

The ICO is ridicules cheap. Why? We want a mixer of investors and miners, investors will join the ICO and keep the coin price high, and protect the coin from dumping.

Miners will love the concept and will just mine it, for example to unlock their cellphone etc.
legendary
Activity: 854
legendary
For long run success both things are needed. Lack of both things will cаuse abandoning the coin, until someone decide to invest again, like it happend soo many times.
We are here for months and we want to stay for months.

Not only for months!!! How many coins can say that they already have 2 merchandise sites, have a POD of 4 stars, have a website, even 2 websites, BEFORE LAUNCH!!!???

I will check to add ROSCOIN to the ATM project that is currently ongoing and were Ethan has been added too. All things cost money, i need the BTCs to buy the necessary services, to give away some bounties, for all kind of things. When you calculate all the hours that i already have spend and will spend on ROSCOIN then i'm working for less then $10 per hour, unless ROSCOIN will be worth $1,000,000 of course Cheesy
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
For long run success both things are needed. Lack of both things will cаuse abandoning the coin, until someone decide to invest again, like it happend soo many times.
We are here for months and we want to stay for months.
Activity: 308
For dumb asses who are investing in this coin: You do realize that there is an PREMINE even if there is an IPO?! So you are giving your money directly for coins and even then PLACEBO HAS PREMINE TO DUMP on you if price goes up!!!

You know, you making yourself ridicules. For example, did i not told everybody to buy Ethancoin when it was trading at 3 sats. But you know how more FUDs, how more popular this coin is, and people care about it, so please continue FUDding.

Of course i have premine and half of it is already allocated to people, nobody works for free, you do? If you work for free then i will hire you directly,start with the garden, then kitchen, then bathroom, OMG. You make my dreams come throw, when can you come?

You have direct BTC from IPO for that, there is no need for premine!
legendary
For dumb asses who are investing in this coin: You do realize that there is an PREMINE even if there is an IPO?! So you are giving your money directly for coins and even then PLACEBO HAS PREMINE TO DUMP on you if price goes up!!!

You know, you making yourself ridicules. For example, did i not told everybody to buy Ethancoin when it was trading at 3 sats. But you know how more FUDs, how more popular this coin is, and people care about it, so please continue FUDding.

Of course i have premine and half of it is already allocated to people, nobody works for free, you do? If you work for free then i will hire you directly,start with the garden, then kitchen, then bathroom, OMG. You make my dreams come throw, when can you come?
Activity: 308
Activity: 132
ROSCOIN developer
So... Their is a ICO address.. We just send money to but how can I be sure I Get the coins?

It is 100% sute thing that you will get your ROScoins. If not then i will refund you in btc.
Activity: 672
So... Their is a ICO address.. We just send money to but how can I be sure I Get the coins?
Activity: 132
ROSCOIN developer
Pages:
Jump to: