Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 9. (Read 105474 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
A few people have contacted us about the coin service that we are providing. Currently a basic coin cost 2 BTC this include anon chat + anon send. All this money will go to the PSP program. The coin owner has the possibility to ask for creation of a logo, this is again a service that ROSCOIN can provide, as well as providing a website + domain for a coin (by paying something extra).

If PSP works out very nicely and it can generate a lot more money that expected, then we will increase the PSP membership from 0.50BTC to 2 BTC (for one year) if you are not part of the Top 20 share holders.

if one of these coins turns out to be a scamcoin wont this hurt the reputation of roscoin ?

Why? It are two separate topic, don't you think? They have a coin, but this coin is not named ROSCOIN or any link will be made with ROSCOIN.

but if people lose money on this coins and if they find out that roscoin provided it , there will be a lot of new trolls and angry people on this thread .
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
A few people have contacted us about the coin service that we are providing. Currently a basic coin cost 2 BTC this include anon chat + anon send. All this money will go to the PSP program. The coin owner has the possibility to ask for creation of a logo, this is again a service that ROSCOIN can provide, as well as providing a website + domain for a coin (by paying something extra).

If PSP works out very nicely and it can generate a lot more money that expected, then we will increase the PSP membership from 0.50BTC to 2 BTC (for one year) if you are not part of the Top 20 share holders.

if one of these coins turns out to be a scamcoin wont this hurt the reputation of roscoin ?

Why? It are two separate topic, don't you think? They have a coin, but this coin is not named ROSCOIN or any link will be made with ROSCOIN.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Got my chat contribution of ROS from Placebo... THX!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
BE ON ROSCHAT AND BE ABLE TO WIN A FEW FREE COINS!!!! I WILL CONNECT FROM TIME TO TIME AND ALL PEOPLE THAT ARE ON THE CHAT THAT MOMENT WILL RECEIVE 1,000 FREE ROSCOINS. THIS IS TO MOTIVATE PEOPLE TO KEEP ON SEARCHING ON OUR WONDERFUL WEBSITE, TO TALK WITH US, ETC.
Great idea !

A few people received some coins as they were on the chat... so please try to spread the word, this is not a SHIT coin, we are here to stay, and hopefully to become big, and if everybody work a little together then we can maybe achieve something big here...

I confirm ... Thanks dev ...
legendary
BE ON ROSCHAT AND BE ABLE TO WIN A FEW FREE COINS!!!! I WILL CONNECT FROM TIME TO TIME AND ALL PEOPLE THAT ARE ON THE CHAT THAT MOMENT WILL RECEIVE 1,000 FREE ROSCOINS. THIS IS TO MOTIVATE PEOPLE TO KEEP ON SEARCHING ON OUR WONDERFUL WEBSITE, TO TALK WITH US, ETC.
Great idea !

A few people received some coins as they were on the chat... so please try to spread the word, this is not a SHIT coin, we are here to stay, and hopefully to become big, and if everybody work a little together then we can maybe achieve something big here...
legendary

Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Activity: 448
Great idea !
legendary
Activity: 1022
I heard this coin will be cheap at 2K satoshi in a few weeks.Why is that please??Why are whales on twitter saying these things and then posts mysteriously disappearing??Some big announcement???What sweet tricks are happening here??I have bought some now so pm me about all these mysterious players and features on the way...if sound good I will tell some big fat whales but I need to be in the loop...give me the goodies Tongue

Ask you the following question:

Open roscoin.com and what do you see?

1. Cheap website made in one day to just have a website and dump the coins on a exchange?

NO

2. Check what ROSCOIN has to offer now and compare it with other coins, what does it tell you?

A lot of services!!

3. Check the price of ROSCOIN and compare it with other coins. What does it tell you?

Is Bittrex wrong? Are we not missing one or two zero's?

it says you might need to slow down a little bit Smiley

Indeed. I will Cheesy

Not saying everything you have done isn't impressive. the coin will flatline if you can't keep up the current rate, just my opinion
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I heard this coin will be cheap at 2K satoshi in a few weeks.Why is that please??Why are whales on twitter saying these things and then posts mysteriously disappearing??Some big announcement???What sweet tricks are happening here??I have bought some now so pm me about all these mysterious players and features on the way...if sound good I will tell some big fat whales but I need to be in the loop...give me the goodies Tongue

1. Cheap website made in one day to just have a website and dump the coins on a exchange?

NO

2. Check what ROSCOIN has to offer now and compare it with other coins, what does it tell you?

A lot of services!!

3. Check the price of ROSCOIN and compare it with other coins. What does it tell you?

legendary

NO

A lot of services!!

Indeed. I will Cheesy
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Hi Placebo
this is a italian translation updated for the bounties
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-roscoin-ros-x11-bitscoinshopcom-profit-share-784006

my roscoin wallet is
RBK7CFCTwrdUVXhjYyfHLk7A1oHPArt6yJ

thanks
Activity: 1022

NO

A lot of services!!

legendary

NO

A lot of services!!

Activity: 378
Embrace change
Activity: 427
Pages:
Jump to: