Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 7. (Read 105474 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
So what is the reason in your opinion for the price drop?
no more PoW excuse...

FUD posts can cause a lot of damage. With FUD posts I mean blatant posts like the john123456 account above in big red letters. The whole of alt-coins are full of FUD posts and these accounts do not seem to want any new coins to succeed. The FUD accounts target all new coins and try to break them. If Alt-Coins ever fail as a whole, it will be the deliberate FUD posts that would have been the biggest contributor. FUD posts target devs until the devs lose heart and then the FUDsters say "told you so".

Deliberate FUD posts is a cancer eating up the crypto world and even BTC is not immune. Yes, FUD posts can also cause the demise of BTC and the whole of crypto if it is not addressed. I agree that objectively ROS has some of the most and best features/services/plans so far in alt-coins - as per the list that the dev team published. Without the FUD the coin could skyrocket i the dev team delivers on the coin and implement the plans.  Many of the features are already implemented. Accounts like NoobBoob and john123456 try however to negate the good work. There is your answer. Eradicate the FUD or ignore it, and the price will rise. Look at this thread to see that others agree in essence that FUD is bad for crypto. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--787308

EDIT: The post below from john123456 proves my point.
+1  the age of most of the people involved in crypto also i think is a big factor.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

lol, my wife also holds ROS and she says that if a more manly version is not also posted she will dump.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Deliberate FUD posts is a cancer eating up the crypto world and even BTC is not immune. Yes, FUD posts can also cause the demise of BTC and the whole of crypto if it is not addressed. I agree that objectively ROS has some of the most and best features/services/plans so far in alt-coins - as per the list that the dev team published. Without the FUD the coin could skyrocket i the dev team delivers on the coin and implement the plans.  Many of the features are already implemented. Accounts like NoobBoob and john123456 try however to negate the good work. There is your answer. Eradicate the FUD or ignore it, and the price will rise. Look at this thread to see that others agree in essence that FUD is bad for crypto. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--787308

lol
what is the consequence of the increased number of shitcoins with a liar as a dev (using several accounts for dev, escrow, supporter...)? what do you think? Grin
+1
+2

stop crying ladies

not crying...we are crypto-avengers...against mobsters making money on the credulity of the poor miners like you Cry

the guy is the joker Grin

you are crypto avengers in your own mind loool no one else sees you as crypto-avengers... and you are crying because you were that miner... i didnt mine anything ...i trade ...go for the real mobsters ...but im sure you wouldnt
Activity: 868
People keep buying all those buy orders, damn it Embarrassed
legendary
@ panicsellers / whales.

Please fill my order at 49

I already thought that it was you Cheesy
@ panicsellers / whales.

Please fill my order at 49
legendary
Always the same song, people expect price to rise after POW ending. Not happening, people afraid and dump + big players push the price even lower to let people panic sell.

These 2 factors are playing now.

When the big players accumulated enough coins, it will lift off.

Indeed a lot of selling walls. How long will big players wait, how low will they let ROS fall. On ETHAN they dropped it to 30 - 35 or so
Always the same song, people expect price to rise after POW ending. Not happening, people afraid and dump + big players push the price even lower to let people panic sell.

These 2 factors are playing now.

When the big players accumulated enough coins, it will lift off.

So my advice: HODL
legendary

A certainly want to order her for promotion compain Cheesy
when i aim to roscoin,i explain the dodge of craigcoin to people ,the dev of that kept deleting my posts.now the price of the craig prooves everthing ,go roscoin

The problem is still the dumpers... we have ICO owners that bought in at 37, we have miners that mine at, i don't know, i mine myself one day and it was mining at 40sats, maybe i was lucky because of the low rate, but if rented mining cost me 40 sats then people that mine with their own devices will only pay 25 sats? maybe less when people were mining from China or so.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

A certainly want to order her for promotion compain Cheesy
when i aim to roscoin,i explain the dodge of craigcoin to people ,the dev of that kept deleting my posts.now the price of the craig prooves everthing ,go roscoin
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
 Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin   Grin NO BUY SUPPORT AT ALL.  Grin  Grin Grin Grin

I hope she can give a boost  Cheesy

legendary
We just need to be patient. Let the dumpers get out of the game, and we will see what happen next. Too much dumpers at the moment, and not enough buyers, and if there is a buy order (like just a few mins ago) then it got executed in seconds, so wait, and be patient.
legendary
Activity: 84
Deliberate FUD posts is a cancer eating up the crypto world and even BTC is not immune. Yes, FUD posts can also cause the demise of BTC and the whole of crypto if it is not addressed. I agree that objectively ROS has some of the most and best features/services/plans so far in alt-coins - as per the list that the dev team published. Without the FUD the coin could skyrocket i the dev team delivers on the coin and implement the plans.  Many of the features are already implemented. Accounts like NoobBoob and john123456 try however to negate the good work. There is your answer. Eradicate the FUD or ignore it, and the price will rise. Look at this thread to see that others agree in essence that FUD is bad for crypto. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--787308

lol
what is the consequence of the increased number of shitcoins with a liar as a dev (using several accounts for dev, escrow, supporter...)? what do you think? Grin
+1
+2

stop crying ladies

not crying...we are crypto-avengers...against mobsters making money on the credulity of the poor miners like you Cry

the guy is the joker Grin

legendary

lol
+1
+2

I was thinking to post something similar Cheesy but then i thought, it doesn't add any value so...
Activity: 252

lol
+1
+2

stop crying ladies
Activity: 364
Merit: 301

lol
+1
+2
Activity: 83

lol
+1
+2
Activity: 378

lol
+1
Pages:
Jump to: