Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 8. (Read 105474 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Deliberate FUD posts is a cancer eating up the crypto world and even BTC is not immune. Yes, FUD posts can also cause the demise of BTC and the whole of crypto if it is not addressed. I agree that objectively ROS has some of the most and best features/services/plans so far in alt-coins - as per the list that the dev team published. Without the FUD the coin could skyrocket i the dev team delivers on the coin and implement the plans.  Many of the features are already implemented. Accounts like NoobBoob and john123456 try however to negate the good work. There is your answer. Eradicate the FUD or ignore it, and the price will rise. Look at this thread to see that others agree in essence that FUD is bad for crypto. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--787308

EDIT: The post below from john123456 proves my point.

lol
what is the consequence of the increased number of shitcoins with a liar as a dev (using several accounts for dev, escrow, supporter...)? what do you think? Grin

DEAD COIN, INDEED!!!
Activity: 84
Deliberate FUD posts is a cancer eating up the crypto world and even BTC is not immune. Yes, FUD posts can also cause the demise of BTC and the whole of crypto if it is not addressed. I agree that objectively ROS has some of the most and best features/services/plans so far in alt-coins - as per the list that the dev team published. Without the FUD the coin could skyrocket i the dev team delivers on the coin and implement the plans.  Many of the features are already implemented. Accounts like NoobBoob and john123456 try however to negate the good work. There is your answer. Eradicate the FUD or ignore it, and the price will rise. Look at this thread to see that others agree in essence that FUD is bad for crypto. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--787308

lol
what is the consequence of the increased number of shitcoins with a liar as a dev (using several accounts for dev, escrow, supporter...)? what do you think? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Trust in altcoin is getting lower and lower because of several reasons, and also the hype around BTC is gone. BTC has been dropping all year long, people don't want to take any risks anymore. We are all suffering. BTC is not in the news anymore, i remember in November that when you open the news papers everybody was talking about BTC, now nobody talks about it anymore. If BTC recover then altcoins will recover too. The list of coins with a market value of more then $100K is pretty small, when you compare the list with last year, then you will notice that last year you had a lot more coins with values above $100K.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Just put john on the ignorelist. simple

The idea is to get crypto accepted by the wider public, especially with people that have not yet had exposure to it. New users do not know about ignore function and they will read the rubbish and troll posts and take it as the truth and decice to run away, not only from the coin being targeted by the FUDster, but from crypto as a whole. FUD accounts is a cancer for crypto as a whole.
Activity: 868
1 BTC AND ROS IS AT 25 SATS, LEAVE NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!
legendary
So what is the reason in your opinion for the price drop?
no more PoW excuse...

FUD posts can cause a lot of damage. With FUD posts I mean blatant posts like the john123456 account above in big red letters. The whole of alt-coins are full of FUD posts and these accounts do not seem to want any new coins to succeed. The FUD accounts target all new coins and try to break them. If Alt-Coins ever fail as a whole, it will be the deliberate FUD posts that would have been the biggest contributor. FUD posts target devs until the devs lose heart and then the FUDsters say "told you so".

Deliberate FUD posts is a cancer eating up the crypto world and even BTC is not immune. Yes, FUD posts can also cause the demise of BTC and the whole of crypto if it is not addressed. I agree that objectively ROS has some of the most and best features/services/plans so far in alt-coins - as per the list that the dev team published. Without the FUD the coin could skyrocket i the dev team delivers on the coin and implement the plans.  Many of the features are already implemented. Accounts like NoobBoob and john123456 try however to negate the good work. There is your answer. Eradicate the FUD or ignore it, and the price will rise. Look at this thread to see that others agree in essence that FUD is bad for crypto. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--787308

Activity: 64
Actually, mining cost double the price is now, so unless people got free electricity and they got theit miners very cheap, then , ONLY THEN it could go like MAYBE they mined for break even, but never did they get their coins like 20 or 18sat like some stupid people are saying on this thread.

So what is the reason in your opinion for the price drop?
no more PoW excuse...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
Actually, mining cost double the price is now, so unless people got free electricity and they got theit miners very cheap, then , ONLY THEN it could go like MAYBE they mined for break even, but never did they get their coins like 20 or 18sat like some stupid people are saying on this thread.
legendary
I notice john123456 account was created on 4 Sep 2014 and only posted FUD posts since creation in both ethan and ROS threads. This account does not seem to have made any constructive posts since creation and must have been created as a FUD only account targeting new coins.
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
why do you talking nonsense things? mining doesn cost 18 sat, and mining was over yesterday.

So there is no mining anymore!
MINING COST ONLY 18 SATS!!!! MINERS ARE DUMPING. FAILED!
This will move back to 25 sats, pump is over!!
People were able to mine this coin for only 20 sats, it will continue dropping.
Embrace change
The calm before the storm. Wind going to push beyond the sky.
legendary
legendary
You guys should take a look at joining Fortress Crypto Investments. Lots of upcoming opportunities are known by us first. No pump & dumps, just solid picks to point your BTC towards. It's a nice change from the regular P&D groups you see.

The tips and support we get from the pros in the group are unmatched. You can use code "Tudor" when you join aswell.

join @ http://www.fortresscrypto.com/join
email : [email protected]
twitter : @fortresscrypto

Nice interesting information. If someone is posting this kind of message on our ROSCoin thread, then it means that Fortress Crypto Investments likes this community, and is following this coin. As they should be doing Cheesy ROSCOIN has a lot to offer.
legendary
FINAL NUMBER : 75,731,817 - POW ENDED, ONLY POS BLOCKS NOW!!!
Pages:
Jump to: