Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 81. (Read 57324 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 165
The next steps will certainly be made to make Ternion as an Exclusive platform
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Why did you decide to create more than one thing? Why not stop with the Exchange?
because they want to develop their project back working on now, and they will add the new innovation
I read that the Exchange will be integrated in the Payment Processor. I think it is just a logical first step in the Ternion Ecosystem.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Good and promising, I think I ll hop on their sale!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Why did you decide to create more than one thing? Why not stop with the Exchange?
because they want to develop their project back working on now, and they will add the new innovation
Activity: 47
Activity: 41
Really proud of the team. Seeing huge things in the future. Go Ternion!! Smiley
Activity: 294
Great ecosystem. But how much money you guys managed to gather so far?
Is the ICO price reasonable?
Activity: 54
This project deserves further prosperity and development.

Exactly! All the way up!
Activity: 54

I think they are at around 1.5million currently, but they just have to reach the soft cap of 5 million and the exchange will be up then Smiley

yeah, they are at $ 1 436 225 now
Activity: 50

I think they are at around 1.5million currently, but they just have to reach the soft cap of 5 million and the exchange will be up then Smiley
Activity: 350
Seems to me, its a good russian project , looking forward on joining it. Any news about bounty?

They had the bounty campaign up and running as I recall, the link should be somewhere up
Here is a link to the bounty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountytrn-ternion-bounty-is-over-4625175 Date bounty: 09/07/2018 - 12/29/2018, quite long, but fixed payment in the project tokens. It is very convenient. Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
This project is really worthy of attention. He is very attractive!
Thank you! We are doing our best to deliver the best results we can!
That's very good, for you to be able to get more participants you should maintain your quality in terms of your project because it is one way that helps your team successful.
Activity: 13
This project deserves further prosperity and development.
Seems to me, its a good russian project , looking forward on joining it. Any news about bounty?

They had the bounty campaign up and running as I recall, the link should be somewhere up
Activity: 784
Is it necessary to use KYC verification? Can Ternion tokens also be used for voting in the listing of future coins and tokens?
Joining the hype train! Choo Choo!
Activity: 16
I really hope for the further growth of this project
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
What means "hybrid" exchange? You will have decentralized and centralized exchange? But why in your roadmap only decentralized exchange development...  Huh
Yes, you are right. We will have both decentralized and centralized exchanges. The centralized one is not on the roadmap because it is already available on the website for download. And we already developed it as a MvP. Here is the link: https://my.ternion.io/eng/downloads

Will the decentralized exchange be usable for all coins and tokens or only for tokens for example based on ETH?
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Nothing more unattractive than glaring grammatical and spelling mistakes in an official whitepaper.

Luquidity. Lollation.
Hi there! Can you specify where exactly you saw that? Thanks
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What means "hybrid" exchange? You will have decentralized and centralized exchange? But why in your roadmap only decentralized exchange development...  Huh
Yes, you are right. We will have both decentralized and centralized exchanges. The centralized one is not on the roadmap because it is already available on the website for download. And we already developed it as a MvP. Here is the link: https://my.ternion.io/eng/downloads
Pages:
Jump to: