Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 85. (Read 57324 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What has been the most rewarding part of doing an ICO so far?
People and connections that are forged on our way to change the industry of Blockchain for an average person and institutional players.
what do you think about ICOs in general?
I think it’s an amazing opportunity that shows two things: 1. It is a test - if you go through it successfully then you will be a resilient market player. And 2. It’s an opportunity for everyone and it shows that it does not matter if your pockets are empty, what matters are the ideas in your head and a strong will to see them through. A strong will that we definitely have at Ternion! Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
People and connections that are forged on our way to change the industry of Blockchain for an average person and institutional players.
what do you think about ICOs in general?
copper member
Activity: 47
copper member
Where can I find more media you've been featured in?
We've been featured in Entrepreneur, BuzzFeed, GameChangers, Irish Tech News, the Fintech Times, and there is a lot more to come. You can find announcements about our media coverage all over our SM accounts, as well as on our website.  
Activity: 84
I wonder how the project itself will lead in the technical direction, and of course I like the idea.
copper member
Do you guys have any videos explaining the content?
Yes, you can find them on our website https://ternion.io/videos or on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqI0K_O85-97RWYz5g0MQA
Activity: 49
Where can I find more media you've been featured in?
Activity: 46
Do you guys have any videos explaining the content?
Activity: 46
The market of cryptocurrencies is considerably volatile and applying something constant, like legal regulations, to something ever changing, like cryptocurrencies, transforms the future into something more reliable, more secure, but still surprising and innovative at the same time. Our messaging has been throughout consistently clear: we do not want to annihilate the future, we want to create it. Ternion appreciates the benefits and understands the importance of the responsibilities that come hand in hand with the license. Innovations, not fear of legal regulations, need to be the engine of change.
copper member
When are you going to launch the exchanage fully?

Hi, the exchange will be launched as soon as we reach the soft cap, so we are hoping to be able to present it to you soon. Smiley
Activity: 54
When are you going to launch the exchanage fully?
copper member
Ternion is a project worth paying attention to. Ternion are creating an exchange that will reform the future of cryptocurrency.  Ternion is a hybrid and licensed crypto exchange with a fiat gateway and integrated merchant services. Ternion designs a platform that will revolutionize the world of cryptocurrency and will make it accessible and transparent. Wish the project develop strongly
Thank you for your comments! We are doing our best to make the most out of it.
copper member
Activity: 196
Ternion is a project worth paying attention to. Ternion are creating an exchange that will reform the future of cryptocurrency.  Ternion is a hybrid and licensed crypto exchange with a fiat gateway and integrated merchant services. Ternion designs a platform that will revolutionize the world of cryptocurrency and will make it accessible and transparent. Wish the project develop strongly
Activity: 39
i would like to know exactly where the stock exchange is registered and under what name and also to understand whether it has the right to trade in this country. in recent years too many of the stock exchanges after the fees have disappeared and we must absolutely check everything.
Hi Nick! The Ternion.Exchange is registered in Estonia, under Ternion name. It is regulated by Republic of Estonia Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications. The license number is № FVR000209 № FRK000174 and it can be viewed here https://mtr.mkm.ee/taotluse_tulemus/487909
Nois! Thanks for reference. This definitely brings an added value to your project  Smiley
copper member
i would like to know exactly where the stock exchange is registered and under what name and also to understand whether it has the right to trade in this country. in recent years too many of the stock exchanges after the fees have disappeared and we must absolutely check everything.
Hi Nick! The Ternion.Exchange is registered in Estonia, under Ternion name. It is regulated by Republic of Estonia Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications. The license number is № FVR000209 № FRK000174 and it can be viewed here https://mtr.mkm.ee/taotluse_tulemus/487909
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
copper member
I think that this project has future and soon we will be able to use its capabilities that it provides us.                             

Thank you! Very glad to hear such comments Smiley
Merit: 10
I think that this project has future and soon we will be able to use its capabilities that it provides us.                             
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: