Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★ - page 40. (Read 17127 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
You announced the exchange of Tokens with BANCOR.
How will this affect the value of your coin and what are the predictions of the stability of the value of your coins on the exchanges.
Yep, Bancor is a good and helpful partner
With help of reservation of GMP tokens with Bancor ones, or others also reserved with Bancor, we can avoid large price jumps.
So the value must be stable and grow along our achievments

Is there a lot of people who uses Bancor,and how can you be sure that they buy back tokens they reserved?
I think that Bancor is an important instrument for ETH's development. You can check out why it's so great here:
https://keepingstock.net/bancor-a-new-global-financial-system-where-every-currency-can-be-liquid-eafcc5c7165a

Is it free to work with Bancor?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Now is not a good time to invest. I think later there may be better times. And the amount is very large.

I saw larger amounts here. Or you mean time is not enough to sell the amount declared?  Wink

i gonna hoard it all till 1 gmp = 1 btc
and then i will laught @u dumpers111

Wise decision, sir!

yup1 gop17 be streetwise ya all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ha! )
I wanna meet your mem designer )
I think in the left corner of the picture we can see his selfie...  Cheesy What a handsome guys he is!  Tongue
it's not selfie yet
he's waiting for it ))
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
Now is not a good time to invest. I think later there may be better times. And the amount is very large.

I saw larger amounts here. Or you mean time is not enough to sell the amount declared?  Wink

Wise decision, sir!

Ha! )
I think in the left corner of the picture we can see his selfie...  Cheesy What a handsome guys he is!  Tongue

Another example of a job well done!
Activity: 84

Wise decision, sir!

Ha! )
Activity: 168

Wise decision, sir!

Ha! )
ME2
Activity: 126

Wise decision, sir!

Ha! )
We made very short review of GMP project and it is free for you to download it here: https://cointldr.com/global-metrology-project-report-24-10-2017
Nice, a scientific platform with this current age crypto chain.
we can't be late to join the future, yep

Wise decision, sir!

Wise decision, sir!

You announced the exchange of Tokens with BANCOR.
How will this affect the value of your coin and what are the predictions of the stability of the value of your coins on the exchanges.
Yep, Bancor is a good and helpful partner
With help of reservation of GMP tokens with Bancor ones, or others also reserved with Bancor, we can avoid large price jumps.
So the value must be stable and grow along our achievments

Is there a lot of people who uses Bancor,and how can you be sure that they buy back tokens they reserved?
I think that Bancor is an important instrument for ETH's development. You can check out why it's so great here:
https://keepingstock.net/bancor-a-new-global-financial-system-where-every-currency-can-be-liquid-eafcc5c7165a
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
We made very short review of GMP project and it is free for you to download it here: https://cointldr.com/global-metrology-project-report-24-10-2017
Nice, a scientific platform with this current age crypto chain.

Wise decision, sir!

Yup, really informative!
Thank you, guys!
it's helluva report... looks like very smart people did it!  Wink
Thank you, guys!

So now is the best time to invest ?
Yea, you get the biggest bang for your buck:)
On the contrary - only during the presale stage you can get tokens for a fraction of their actual price.
So now is the best time to invest ?

Yes, 6 days left. Hurry up Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: