Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★ - page 44. (Read 17127 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
by the way, guys. i was reading ur paper and got 1 question
what are thse scientific cluster thinies - if u have time plz tell me plz1
Innovative clusters are groups of collaborating companies, located in a region. They are active in one or another innovative field.

Also we can compare it with a business incubator.

cool, txs1
Activity: 84
Innovative clusters are groups of collaborating companies, located in a region. They are active in one or another innovative field.

Business incubator is a structure that supports other business projects throughout their life: from conception to commercialization.
Fledgling businessmen' projects are to be funded with 80% of our own funds and 20% of investors.

Business incubator is a structure that supports other business projects throughout their life: from conception to commercialization.

Merit: 0
We've already made a research about ancient traditional method of giving the name to a new born child according to the sound of wooden cutlery when it falls from the table
[/quote]
Seems to me it won't prevent your tokens to increase in price?  Wink Or on the contrary this factor may drop'em down, eh?  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
If an ICO tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?
Don't know yet, but we'll start a special department dealing with propagation of sound waves )
We've already made a research about ancient traditional method of giving the name to a new born child according to the sound of wooden cutlery when it falls from the table
and we came to conclusion that it's expensive to make wooden cutlery nowadays
Cryptocutlery for life!
Don't know yet, but we'll start a special department dealing with propagation of sound waves )
and we came to conclusion that it's expensive to make wooden cutlery nowadays
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Start topic on russian forum mmgp.ru

http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=538399

I will moderate this topic.
A good choice of China and Germany, but Kazakhstan and Russia have permanent crises and a small industry.
And could you name me the country without a permanent crisis? ))
Want to say Germany is gonna be fine with all those refugees next couple years? And the whole EU?

China concentrates its forces in Kazakhstan too, due to its low prices for lands and manpower. The more indusrty - the more metrology services required.

And https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-worldbank/russian-economy-seen-growing-from-2017-onwards-world-bank-idUSKBN18J1DK?il=0
Kazakhstan and Russia extract raw materials - oil gas and metals.Rosii is under sanctions. How will it develop?

I dunno, man, I dunno...
Damn Ruskies are making kickass robots
http://www.newsweek.com/russia-built-robot-can-shoot-guns-and-travel-space-586544
They got more than oil it seems...
Global Metrology Centers Will Bring Together The World’s Brightest MindsIn A Combined Effort to Implement Such Projects In Such Fields as Renewable Energy, Future Medicine, Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Computer, Bioinformatics and other future issues.

https://coinformant.com/gmps-pre-initial-token-offering-live-international-project-designed-create-network-metrology-centers-innovative-technology-clusters/
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
A good choice of China and Germany, but Kazakhstan and Russia have permanent crises and a small industry.
And could you name me the country without a permanent crisis? ))
Want to say Germany is gonna be fine with all those refugees next couple years? And the whole EU?

China concentrates its forces in Kazakhstan too, due to its low prices for lands and manpower. The more indusrty - the more metrology services required.

And https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-worldbank/russian-economy-seen-growing-from-2017-onwards-world-bank-idUSKBN18J1DK?il=0
Kazakhstan and Russia extract raw materials - oil gas and metals.Rosii is under sanctions. How will it develop?
Pages:
Jump to: