Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★ - page 43. (Read 17127 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
what underlies you to make this project, I see the world of metrology, I see this is the only platform about meyrology, how do you connect the world of metrology with blockchain
Business, science and blockchain synergy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
what underlies you to make this project, I see the world of metrology, I see this is the only platform about meyrology, how do you connect the world of metrology with blockchain
Amazing new coin Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Thank you!
But why so sad? )
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
Amazing new coin Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Yes it is, yes it is:)
Looked through your project, I was impressed!
Thank you!
Nice to read such evaluations!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Looked through your project, I was impressed!
Hello,
It's very interesting project with huge expenses,but what happen to investors if token couldn't get at stock exchange?
Well, we've got to targets
In case if we cannot achieve softcap (2kk $) we will return the funds to the folks.
Hope you're very close to it? ;-)
Activity: 168
So,it should be very interesting for investors,they have a chance to earn and to help to such useful project!
yup, thats why i joined it ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
So,it should be very interesting for investors,they have a chance to earn and to help to such useful project!
I'd say it's fair to investors, as well as interesting
They must be sure that no more coin appear from nowhere, making them poorer
We've already made a research about ancient traditional method of giving the name to a new born child according to the sound of wooden cutlery when it falls from the table
Seems to me it won't prevent your tokens to increase in price?  Wink Or on the contrary this factor may drop'em down, eh?  Grin
I'm not sure about increasing, but I'm sure it won't prevent babies from being born
oh, sounds hopefully...  Cheesy But if I got some thousands euros to invest I wanna be sure!
[/quote]

There's no better way to invest!
Activity: 98
Hello,
It's very interesting project with huge expenses,but what happen to investors if token couldn't get at stock exchange?
Well, we've got to targets
In case if we cannot achieve softcap (2kk $) we will return the funds to the folks.
We've already made a research about ancient traditional method of giving the name to a new born child according to the sound of wooden cutlery when it falls from the table
Seems to me it won't prevent your tokens to increase in price?  Wink Or on the contrary this factor may drop'em down, eh?  Grin
I'm not sure about increasing, but I'm sure it won't prevent babies from being born
[/quote]
oh, sounds hopefully...  Cheesy But if I got some thousands euros to invest I wanna be sure!
Activity: 98
Hello,
by the way, guys. i was reading ur paper and got 1 question
what are thse scientific cluster thinies - if u have time plz tell me plz1
Innovative clusters are groups of collaborating companies, located in a region. They are active in one or another innovative field.

Also we can compare it with a business incubator.

cool, txs1

Doing our best to help you out!

Nice smile, man!

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
Activity: 168
Innovative clusters are groups of collaborating companies, located in a region. They are active in one or another innovative field.

cool, txs1

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶

cool, txs1

cool, txs1
That's why our primary target is the creation of a stable money flow.

Metrology GMP Centers will help us to reach it.

Coverage of activities, transparency, successful results together with open-mindedness will help Business Incubators to attract people with cutting-edge ideas.

You can't beat being welcomed and trusted in all your endeavours!
[/quote]
Pages:
Jump to: