Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO - page 12. (Read 14568 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 08:45:22 AM
I've made a ticket, but until now there has been no response from RKC. very sad.
I am not satisfied with RKC service, very slowly.
All our tickets get answered in 24 hours or less, with an immediate result. That's not slow. I'm not sure which one is yours, but the support team does a good job. So based on the average turnaround time I can say: it's either already answered or get answered in 2 hours max.

You need a little exchange of Cryptopia, Yobit and many other exchanges. Why do not you go to another exchange?
We do go to other exchanges. But this process takes days, and you and others ask this question every 5 minutes or so. Just saying right now, in 5 minutes the answer will be the same.

aahhh, i miss that bounty campaign too,
There will be more marketing campaigns. Stay tuned.

how can less satisfactory? i think this project is great.
Because, while our company is aimed at long term results, they just want to dump coins as soon as possible and get rich quick, but nobody is buying from them in the first minutes of trading, because there are no buyers on the platform yet, it takes time to market it and bring them there. So the dumpers set their orders lower and lower until the price is almost 0 and get disappointed that it's 0.

Dear dumpers, if you want to sell your coins for ~0 ETH, that's your decision. You can either wait for the trading to get traction or you can sell them to the first buyer for a cheap price. But that's not on us. Our true investors, the big ones, do not sell any coins on the exchange at all.

When will Bittrex?
They don't tell. As mentioned, we had a problem with one of the founder's friends, he didn't deliver on the promise to get us there on August 14. We cannot say anything else about the situation until we have updates.
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
August 17, 2017, 06:06:03 AM
When will Bittrex?
Activity: 122
August 17, 2017, 05:49:56 AM
bounty is still alive ? can i join now sir?
thank you, how i miss this wonderfull project Sad
No bounty, because there is trading now. But less satisfactory. Cry
aahhh, i miss that bounty campaign too,
how can less satisfactory? i think this project is great.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
August 17, 2017, 04:59:26 AM
No bounty, because there is trading now. But less satisfactory. Cry
Activity: 118
August 17, 2017, 04:47:02 AM
August 17, 2017, 04:31:27 AM
Create a ticket what do you mean? Usually in other markets if someone wants to withdraw it does not make a ticket first. It's automatic and will not keep people waiting.

How to make a withdrawal ticket? I do not understand that.
Click "Support" on the left menu and write what happened there, not here on the forum. I have no idea who you are in the system and where to look for your transactions until you do that.
I've made a ticket, but until now there has been no response from RKC. very sad.
I am not satisfied with RKC service, very slowly.
You need a little exchange of Cryptopia, Yobit and many other exchanges. Why do not you go to another exchange?
Actually you can be in other exchanges, with considerable funding from the ICO results. But you are on your VentureKingdom exchanges very clearly that not many people are buying your coin.
August 17, 2017, 12:05:28 AM
Create a ticket what do you mean? Usually in other markets if someone wants to withdraw it does not make a ticket first. It's automatic and will not keep people waiting.

Click "Support" on the left menu and write what happened there, not here on the forum. I have no idea who you are in the system and where to look for your transactions until you do that.
August 16, 2017, 11:55:08 PM
No, it's me with you, so what about the withdrawal ? How long will it be delivered to my wallet? Could it be 1-2 days in my wallet ?
It could be 1-2 minutes if you create a ticket about it. The withdrawals are automatic.

August 16, 2017, 09:40:56 PM
No, it's me with you, so what about the withdrawal ? How long will it be delivered to my wallet? Could it be 1-2 days in my wallet ?
It could be 1-2 minutes if you create a ticket about it. The withdrawals are automatic.
August 16, 2017, 09:18:03 PM
Does it take time for withdrawal ? I tried ETH withdrawal. But in the process, I have long waited but not yet entered?
Have you created a support ticket?
August 16, 2017, 09:08:26 PM
Does it take time for withdrawal ? I tried ETH withdrawal. But in the process, I have long waited but not yet entered?
Have you created a support ticket?
August 16, 2017, 09:03:04 PM
Good for VentureKingdom exchange today. But in addition to the Venture Kingdom exchanges, where else to exchange RKC in trading ?
We learned from a Bittrex situation, so we are careful not to promise anything until we have the updates. We will tell everybody as soon as we have news. Just a reminder - it is only 4 days from the end of ICO, and sometimes it takes several weeks for coins to be listed on exchanges, but are doing everything possible to connect them as soon as we can.

It's in our interests too - right now the price is falling because the only people on VentureKingdom are the ones that have the coins and want to sell, and no buyers yet. As soon as other exchanges will connect, the price should stabilize with more liquidity.
August 16, 2017, 07:21:03 PM
Good for VentureKingdom exchange today. But in addition to the Venture Kingdom exchanges, where else to exchange RKC in trading ?
We learned from a Bittrex situation, so we are careful not to promise anything until we have the updates. We will tell everybody as soon as we have news. Just a reminder - it is only 4 days from the end of ICO, and sometimes it takes several weeks for coins to be listed on exchanges, but are doing everything possible to connect them as soon as we can.

It's in our interests too - right now the price is falling because the only people on VentureKingdom are the ones that have the coins and want to sell, and no buyers yet. As soon as other exchanges will connect, the price should stabilize with more liquidity.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 07:10:44 PM
===== Email: Trading Opens =====

Hello!

First, clarification about the previous email, because there were many questions about this. We still have a chance to appear on Bittrex - the official ticket is still open. We just don't have a guarantee and a due date.

While we are waiting for this and other exchanges, we have already transformed our platform into an RKC exchange. You can buy and sell RKC there. The trading starts exactly at 10:00 pm UTC -- several minutes after this email arrives to your inbox.

The pairs available right now are: RKC/BTC, RKC/ETH and ETH/BTC. We will be working on adding more pairs.

Please be careful while trading on the exchange. For example, in some cases people confuse Amount and Price fields (Instead of buying 1 ETH by the price 0.1 BTC per ETH, they buy 0.1 ETH by the price 10 BTC per ETH). Some confuse the primary and secondary currency on the pair which results in an incorrect price. Please pay attention to the fields before clicking 'Buy/Sell'. You can always ask us anything about the system on Slack or in the support tickets.

We will continue to update you on the progress. Happy Trading!

Best regards,
VentureKingdom

========================
August 16, 2017, 05:49:48 PM
Hello,

For developers, do you have a plan to register at https://coinmarketcap.com

If your coins are good, you must register at Coinmarketcap. Because everyone will see your coins there. Researching your prices, looking at your coin charts etc. I think it will look good.
That's just my advice, the rest depends on you.
Absolutely. But to appear on CoinMarketCap, it should have a market cap first, which will be determined by the trading events.
August 16, 2017, 05:47:33 PM
===== Email: Trading Opens =====

Hello!

First, clarification about the previous email, because there were many questions about this. We still have a chance to appear on Bittrex - the official ticket is still open. We just don't have a guarantee and a due date.

While we are waiting for this and other exchanges, we have already transformed our platform into an RKC exchange. You can buy and sell RKC there. The trading starts exactly at 10:00 pm UTC -- several minutes after this email arrives to your inbox.

The pairs available right now are: RKC/BTC, RKC/ETH and ETH/BTC. We will be working on adding more pairs.

Please be careful while trading on the exchange. For example, in some cases people confuse Amount and Price fields (Instead of buying 1 ETH by the price 0.1 BTC per ETH, they buy 0.1 ETH by the price 10 BTC per ETH). Some confuse the primary and secondary currency on the pair which results in an incorrect price. Please pay attention to the fields before clicking 'Buy/Sell'. You can always ask us anything about the system on Slack or in the support tickets.

We will continue to update you on the progress. Happy Trading!

Best regards,
VentureKingdom

========================
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 05:25:45 PM
Is the trading in VentureKingdom platform still scheduled to start today?
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 16, 2017, 10:21:20 AM
Hello,

For developers, do you have a plan to register at https://coinmarketcap.com

If your coins are good, you must register at Coinmarketcap. Because everyone will see your coins there. Researching your prices, looking at your coin charts etc. I think it will look good.
That's just my advice, the rest depends on you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 09:54:10 AM
After the countdown ends in about 8 hours, VentureKingdom trade will start soon ? Can RKC be exchanged with ETH in VentureKingdom ?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 15, 2017, 07:35:25 PM
What's going on? I did all the retweets on Twitter (No. 92 in the list) scored only 2, and repost in Facebook (No. 76 in the list), where I accrued 0.I worked out why no payment?
Well, first, 96 hours bounty period has only ended exactly right now (it's actually still 95 ½). Some of the last bounty payments were paid out several minutes ago, now it's complete. Second, if you still have any questions about bounty payment, please contact our marketing department directly at [email protected] or #bounty channel in Slack, they will help you faster than on BitcoinTalk.
Thank you for payment from Twitter Campaign has been entered in my VentureKingdom account.

I am looking forward to the exchange. Hopefully soon Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: