Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO - page 15. (Read 14568 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The Cryptocurrency Investor
August 12, 2017, 01:09:45 AM
Done already? fastest ICO i think.
This one is not so popular here on the forum, so where do you get your investors? or everything is self funded sending eth in and out? thats why the bounty is canceled and dont want to pay from your own pocket?

Just my thoughts! Smiley

Fastest ? It lasted a month. Maybe you haven't heard. Possible ?

Please look at this website down side, you can see press list : https://royalkingdomcoin.com

Press About RKC:

Here is the 793 transactions: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6ccb56947ea1d6efdc81acfbacd8263ddfa9b202

Can you see any in and out ?

Bounty was cancelled because of the "no on-forum altcoins giveaway rule" More than half of coin ANN threads were locked and bounty threads were sent to trash that time.

This may help you to understand : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.280

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 12, 2017, 12:27:56 AM

Intereting,Very upgraded project, I want to join soon, hope be a very profitable project, good luck!
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
August 12, 2017, 12:09:33 AM
Congratulations, I hope it costs about $ 4
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
August 11, 2017, 11:27:44 PM
well I seen this on telegram and decided to join in.... just because its not popular here doesn't mean people elsewhere are talking about it..
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
August 11, 2017, 10:49:03 PM
This one is not so popular here on the forum, so where do you get your investors? or everything is self funded sending eth in and out? thats why the bounty is canceled and dont want to pay from your own pocket?

Just my thoughts! Smiley
WOw I really agree with your question sir. It's a cool thought I think, because it's true this project is not popular in this bitcointalk. But why ICO is so fast and successful. ? Where can these extraordinary investors come from? Please give us an explanation dev ?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
August 11, 2017, 09:26:30 PM

Just my thoughts! Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 11, 2017, 09:21:25 PM
Our ICO has finished successfully!

On behalf of the team, we would like to say a big thank you to all who participated!

This is what we are doing right now:

1) Moving all the funds and tokens on the platform to our secure cold storage

2) Preparing for the trading

3) Discussing the next moves to make as a company.

For that, we'll need a little breathing room with regards to time, so the tickets/Slack answering time might be a bit longer than usual. We're sure you have a lot of questions, but we hope you understand and wait for the answers patiently.

The trading is supposed to start on Monday, so we'll work on the weekend to make sure everything is ready to go.

On Sunday, we will send all of you a letter with important information. It will also answer many questions you might have right now.

From now on we have the same goal - for the RKC to succeed and for us and you and the company — all together — to have a successful future.

Have a great weekend! See you soon!

Best Wishes,

Royal Kingdom Enterprise Team
I congratulate you at the end of ICO, I see quite a lot of investors contributing to your ICO, it's good for your coin progress Smiley
I want to ask, When will bounty be distributed dev? Hopefully soon, we can trade them in the trade.
Activity: 143
August 11, 2017, 06:06:32 PM
Our ICO has finished successfully!

On behalf of the team, we would like to say a big thank you to all who participated!

This is what we are doing right now:

1) Moving all the funds and tokens on the platform to our secure cold storage

2) Preparing for the trading

3) Discussing the next moves to make as a company.

For that, we'll need a little breathing room with regards to time, so the tickets/Slack answering time might be a bit longer than usual. We're sure you have a lot of questions, but we hope you understand and wait for the answers patiently.

The trading is supposed to start on Monday, so we'll work on the weekend to make sure everything is ready to go.

On Sunday, we will send all of you a letter with important information. It will also answer many questions you might have right now.

From now on we have the same goal - for the RKC to succeed and for us and you and the company — all together — to have a successful future.

Have a great weekend! See you soon!

Best Wishes,

Royal Kingdom Enterprise Team
August 11, 2017, 05:08:15 PM
One more whale said "I am in too!"

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6ccb56947ea1d6efdc81acfbacd8263ddfa9b202

Congrats dev, now we are a great family as fishes, middle size fishes and whales Smiley
Yeah, the hottest time is usually at the beginning and the end.
Activity: 126
The Cryptocurrency Investor
August 11, 2017, 04:58:09 PM
One more whale said "I am in too!"

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6ccb56947ea1d6efdc81acfbacd8263ddfa9b202

Congrats dev, now we are a great family as fishes, middle size fishes and whales Smiley
August 11, 2017, 03:57:48 PM
Yes, the rewards will be paid, please don't worry about it, if any questions - message [email protected].

Yes, the total supply is 15mil.

Sorry for the short responses, we are all preparing for the end of the ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 11, 2017, 02:00:33 PM
Sorry for the duplicate thread. The original was locked by moderators due to a misunderstanding of the rules, but we still need to communicate with our community, so here we are again.

Update: The bounty and signature campaigns are now over, because of the "no on-forum altcoins giveaway" forum rule (main reason the thread was locked). Thanks for participation, everybody.
Hi Dev, tell me whether there will be a reward for the company's bounty on social networks to those who performed the task before your message. Thanks
Activity: 598
August 11, 2017, 12:44:48 PM

Ok. I think the $ 1 price is very suitable for your Coin. Due to your total coin Suplay 1500000 coin?

August 11, 2017, 10:58:22 AM
What is the price of 1 RKC in the form of bitcoin for later trading  Huh
Hi reynald70,

The ICO is not over yet, so we'll have to recalculate after it is. No point in doing this now, because this is the selling price in absence of buying price.
Activity: 598
August 10, 2017, 10:28:33 PM
What is the price of 1 RKC in the form of bitcoin for later trading  Huh
August 10, 2017, 09:32:35 PM
I think he meant Liqui Exchange https://liqui.io/

Haven't used them so I can't comment.
Oh. I thought it was short for 'liquidity' or something.

Why do you think it would be bad for us Deborah?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 07:00:25 PM
dev please don't hit liqui .. otherwise price will break out
What do you mean? We should allow market to trade freely. Price fluctuations are not our concern, as we're going to pour our profit monthly into the coin, starting in 2018. The only concern is panic sell before 2018, but that's entirely up to people that sell it. We can educate our token holders on it, but we cannot dictate their trading decisions.

I think he meant Liqui Exchange https://liqui.io/

Haven't used them so I can't comment.
August 10, 2017, 10:34:48 AM
You will be on the Bittrex exchange? the date ?
We plan the trading to start on August 14, 2017.
August 10, 2017, 10:32:45 AM
dev please don't hit liqui .. otherwise price will break out
What do you mean? We should allow market to trade freely. Price fluctuations are not our concern, as we're going to pour our profit monthly into the coin, starting in 2018. The only concern is panic sell before 2018, but that's entirely up to people that sell it. We can educate our token holders on it, but we cannot dictate their trading decisions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
August 10, 2017, 08:33:15 AM
Hallo dev, I want to ask you. If ICO end, where will your coin be traded ? Bittrex or Poloniex ? thank you
Certainly on Bittrex, and then other exchanges.
Ok, thank you, hope everything went well. I look forward to the distribution of Bounty after the ICO ends. Hopefully we are appreciated as a supporter of your success. Thank Smiley

You will be on the Bittrex exchange? the date ?
Pages:
Jump to: