Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO - page 16. (Read 14568 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 08:18:55 AM
Hallo dev, I want to ask you. If ICO end, where will your coin be traded ? Bittrex or Poloniex ? thank you
Certainly on Bittrex, and then other exchanges.

dev please don't hit liqui .. otherwise price will break out
Activity: 143
August 10, 2017, 08:16:12 AM
Hallo dev, I want to ask you. If ICO end, where will your coin be traded ? Bittrex or Poloniex ? thank you
Certainly on Bittrex, and then other exchanges. Not considering Poloniex due to the problems it seems to have in the last months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
August 10, 2017, 08:11:11 AM
August 10, 2017, 12:31:14 AM
Hi,

Not sure if this should go here or on the Tomorrow Exchange thread...looking at the timeline on the main website, trading for the coin should commence on 14/8 on Tomorrow Exchange. Is this still on track? I've downloaded Tomorrow Exchange and the app looks very very bare with minimum functionality. Also no RKC trade placeholder is there as well.

Thanks.
Hey chewkl, well, yeah, RKC is not listed on Tomorrow Exchange because the trading hasn't started yet. It will start a few days after the end of ICO, on Monday to be exact.

We're discussing the idea of trading RKC on TomorrowEx, and there are no technical obstacles to it, but we're discussing whether we should incentivize people to use an early beta version release to trade our coins, while we are still reminding everyone not to store large amounts of crypto there due to the freshness of the project. What I can tell you is that at the starting time of RKC trading, RKC will be listed at several centralized exchanges with large volumes; on Bittrex at least, we think. So we're not going to have a situation where it's not possible to trade RKC. We're still finalizing the details on other ideas as we come to the end of the ICO.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 09, 2017, 10:11:48 PM
Hi,

Not sure if this should go here or on the Tomorrow Exchange thread...looking at the timeline on the main website, trading for the coin should commence on 14/8 on Tomorrow Exchange. Is this still on track? I've downloaded Tomorrow Exchange and the app looks very very bare with minimum functionality. Also no RKC trade placeholder is there as well.

Thanks.
August 08, 2017, 12:11:44 PM
Cross-linking our Tomorrow Exchange thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2073823.new#new
August 07, 2017, 08:34:23 AM
Quote from: yayat
Quote from: GAMORA
Hey,

There is no payment yet because the ICO is not yet closed. It closes on August 11. After that, please communicate with our marketing dept at [email protected]
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
August 06, 2017, 08:08:13 AM
RKC is a good project. But in social media bounty like Facebook and Twitter, I want to ask about Update Spreadsheet. I am currently participating in social media Bounty Facebook & Twitter. But I do not have Stakes in the spreadsheet when I check it. Please have the developer from RKC give me an answer. Because this is important. Thank you,
Activity: 140
August 05, 2017, 02:50:29 AM
When will the table update on social companies?
August 04, 2017, 07:22:46 AM
For signature how dev? Does it keep posting?
Maybe you have an updated spreadsheet link, so can participation see it?
So the participation of this project is more confident to support the course of this good project .. thanks
The signature campaign is over, the results and payouts will be made after the end of ICO.
Activity: 1050
August 04, 2017, 01:51:05 AM
For signature how dev? Does it keep posting?
Maybe you have an updated spreadsheet link, so can participation see it?
So the participation of this project is more confident to support the course of this good project .. thanks
August 04, 2017, 01:15:56 AM
I just think airdrop will be very profitable
Very unfortunate, its okay, hopefully run well, and good luck
Thanks!
August 03, 2017, 04:58:15 PM
Hi Dev, tell me whether the coins are paid for a Twitter account and facebook bounty company?
Have you tried asking this the commercial department directly by messaging [email protected]?
Pretty sure the coins can't be transferred to bounty members until the end of the ICO, because the transfers are locked by smart contract. So I believe it will be paid when the ICO is over, and so is the campaign. But it's best if you message directly to the email address above.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
August 03, 2017, 10:11:15 AM
Hi adarwis, this coin's (one way selling) price is $0.64 per RKC currently, increasing with each contribution, with investors and many people already participated in the ICO. Sorry to tell you, but there is never going to be free RKC airdrop.

I just think airdrop will be very profitable
Very unfortunate, its okay, hopefully run well, and good luck
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 03, 2017, 09:54:27 AM
Hi Dev, tell me whether the coins are paid for a Twitter account and facebook bounty company? I participated in both companies and did all the tasks but in the table of bounty company members I was not paid coins. I ask you to check my assignments and pay coins https://www.facebook.com/ROMA5757 https://twitter.com/zznn571. Thank you
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 30, 2017, 10:50:33 PM
The project is very good and the idea is very innovative. I'm sure it will attract a lot of attention
July 30, 2017, 10:41:07 PM
Quote from: Lunar Crank
Will be any paymants for bounty campaign?
Of course. Please contact [email protected] after the end of the ICO.

Quote from: investinator
I think the community is starting to scrutinize these ico much more than before though.
Yes, that's a very healthy tendency. Do you yourself or dfox101 or @Hakermania@ have any specific questions for us?

Quote from: tasrep
hopefully more successful for this project forward
Thank you for the kind words, tasrep.

Just a little reminder: our signature campaign is over on BitcoinTalk. Thanks.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 30, 2017, 09:01:03 PM
The explanation is very good, hopefully more successful for this project forward, because explanation with such detail, I am sure will increase the people who have participated. Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 30, 2017, 07:55:13 PM
newbie again, for ico? looks like 10 newbies per day for ico, doubt if any silly investors there to support them
i think is more than 10 ico per day Grin

Everyone is trying to cash in on the ease of raising funds. I think the community is starting to scrutinize these ico much more than before though.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 30, 2017, 07:53:35 PM
newbie again, for ico? looks like 10 newbies per day for ico, doubt if any silly investors there to support them
i think is more than 10 ico per day Grin
Pages:
Jump to: