Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RUBLE X15 FAST STAKING & TX ⏰ TRUSTLESS ANON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Code Review Done! - page 13. (Read 66542 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
The current anon is similar to coinjoin but, looking at coinshuffle implementation as a possibility for a future update.

Ok, so as of right now Ruble has working anon with a decentralized coin mixer built into the wallet?  I don't see a Mac wallet.  Sad
Activity: 900
The current anon is similar to coinjoin but, looking at coinshuffle implementation as a possibility for a future update.
Has released new wallet? Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 118
This is the first release in a series to implement anon, this particular release includes updates to the protocol to enable anon traffic. The following releases will enable anon functionality. So you may download HERE.

We will continue testing for bugs and continue further releases as we complete the infrastructure in the coming weeks.

That's cool and everything, but is there a whitepaper or some kind of explanation about Ruble anon transactions?  What sets it apart from others?
This is the first release in a series to implement anon, this particular release includes updates to the protocol to enable anon traffic. The following releases will enable anon functionality. So you may download HERE.

We will continue testing for bugs and continue further releases as we complete the infrastructure in the coming weeks.
Activity: 900
Dev good job. Wink

Need a better exchange..
Activity: 118
Wallets are being built as we speak, should be done soon.

That's awesome.  You will need some Twitter and other marketing action to go along with that.  It's been quiet here lately but it will pick up once the features are released.  Wink
Wallets are being built as we speak, should be done soon.
Activity: 602
The anon is complete, but the GUI is not completed yet so it will be posted in the morning instead.

Thanks Dev Cheesy

The anon is complete, but the GUI is not completed yet so it will be posted in the morning instead.
what makes you people trust a dev for doing POD?  Cheesy nothing will stop a dev once he decides to abandon just an FYI.

My original thoughts on PoD are that it doesn't mean anything.  The more I think about it I have come to the following conclusion.  PoD isn't the end all and be all, but the majority of coins with a PoD aren't scams.  Have there been a few scams with PoD? Sure, but If you study the % of scams with PoD versus the % without PoD, the odds are clearly in our favor when a PoD is done.

Having said that, I care much more about PoD when a coin is funded by a large ICO or pre-mine.  Ruble doesn't have any of that so PoD is much less a concern in this case.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
✓ price dirt cheap
✓ dev still active

Roll Eyes

✓ strange dev
✓ refuses to do POD
✓ does not respond to most people (assume language barrier)
✓ looks like same dev as mantiscoin and darkcash
✓ hasnt produced anything towards roadmap
✓ cant even make a website - misssed deadline for roadmap - no explanation
✓ claiming to make "anon" but i gaurentee cant even speak in technical terms (not a coder)
✓ dev will leave shortly
✓ seen it happen 100 times this month already
✓ sell while you can

what makes you people trust a dev for doing POD?  Cheesy nothing will stop a dev once he decides to abandon just an FYI. the fact the price is being toasted at the moment and the dev is still active in my opinion is a good sign but time will tell.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
✓ price dirt cheap
✓ dev still active

Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The DNS is taking longer than expected, but a link to the site is linked in the OP logo. For now until we decide if we will provide PoD or other public info about our company, we will be hosting it on a free/anonymous host.

So far we are on track to complete anonymous, but if there is a delay we will let you know tomorrow.

My man!
The DNS is taking longer than expected, but a link to the site is linked in the OP logo. For now until we decide if we will provide PoD or other public info about our company, we will be hosting it on a free/anonymous host.

So far we are on track to complete anonymous, but if there is a delay we will let you know tomorrow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: