Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RUBLE X15 FAST STAKING & TX ⏰ TRUSTLESS ANON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Code Review Done! - page 16. (Read 66542 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Jakethepanda, that was really cool of you to do, thanks for that.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
Block explorer added to OP. If you would like us to be added to bittrex please PM, send a ticket on the site, or reply on their thread, or tweet them.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ruble/

Great!
Great!
Great!

I will help the spam!  Wink
Activity: 70
Block explorer added to OP. If you would like us to be added to bittrex please PM, send a ticket on the site, or reply on their thread, or tweet them.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ruble/
Activity: 118
Crypto Collector
One of our fantastic community members took the initiative and ordered a block explorer. Please express your thanks to jakethepanda for his donation.

jakethepanda, you are the man! Thank you!
One of our fantastic community members took the initiative and ordered a block explorer. Please express your thanks to jakethepanda for his donation.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Thanks

how about ask bittrex add us?

We have requested that cryptoid.info add Ruble to their explorer. They will add it for a donation of 0.25btc, so we can get an address and get donations or sell some of the donations received to get the explorer.

Everything is on track for the 20th to date. Bittrex is waiting on the block explorer, but we will divert efforts to the block explorer after the coin is where we want it. The same thing with the mac wallet, we will divert efforts to it once we are content with the features we are implementing now. Twitter and PR will begin once we have the anon fully integrated.

Dev: We need a block explorer.

+1

Is everything on track for the 20th?  
Any word on Bittrex?
An official block explorer?
Twitter or any PR?
Mac wallet? Grin

help, was 3 days and then transferred to the coin from minerpool not my wallet Huh

I must have sent a hundred or so transactions from minerpool to my wallet with no problems.  Check to make sure the coins actually left minerpool.
I can't tell if this coin is going to do something or not. By now you can usually tell. I don't know if the dev is just taking forever of just stringing us along.

I guess there is no reason to just string us along so I keep checking up on the thread to see. There is practically nothing going on at the exchange that it is on so far. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens with this one. I mined some and it just feels like that was a year ago lol.

I agree with the assessment that it doesn't make sense for them to string us along.  The odds of this being a scam are very low, because there isn't anything the dev could have gained at this point.  We wait.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
I can't tell if this coin is going to do something or not. By now you can usually tell. I don't know if the dev is just taking forever of just stringing us along.

I guess there is no reason to just string us along so I keep checking up on the thread to see. There is practically nothing going on at the exchange that it is on so far. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens with this one. I mined some and it just feels like that was a year ago lol.
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
help, was 3 days and then transferred to the coin from minerpool not my wallet Huh
Crypto Collector
C'mon RUBLE...
Let's go to Bittrex!!!
Cool Cool Cool

We're ready!
Crypto Collector
Merda

Ehehehhe...cada tiro cada melro...estamos fodidos!!! Cheesy

Foda-se  Grin
Activity: 84
Payouts on both pools seem to be working now. Yehey!   Cheesy
I asked C-Cex to add Ruble to the voting list and they added it as Rubble.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I have been informed that bittrex is considering adding ruble.

community should contact them together.
I have been informed that bittrex is considering adding ruble.
Pages:
Jump to: