Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RUBLE X15 FAST STAKING & TX ⏰ TRUSTLESS ANON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Code Review Done! - page 18. (Read 66542 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We do need time to test it before releasing it yes.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Hola, dev.
Do you really make anonymous transaction in time, 22 September?
Activity: 118
Argg, this needs to be on Bittrex.  Coins-E is just...
just suck eggs and lick cucumber Undecided
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Argg, this needs to be on Bittrex.  Coins-E is just...
Sells are going off at 500 sats.  Shocked Cry
A wallet for my Macintosh please.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bittrex makes those decisions, I only work on Ruble. If they deem it worthy then it will be added.
Guys, let's all Just tweet to bittrex, as soon as they see enough interest from the community, they will add the coin.
You may need to delete the blockchain and reopen the wallet and check your firewall settings, it may be blocking it. I am fairly certain that the volume is handled by the users, so not much I can do with it.
I did as you said but it still does not work, too bad the other examples, such as bridge, boom, fairty, hal still works

It's just you.  My wallet syncs just fine.
Bittrex makes those decisions, I only work on Ruble. If they deem it worthy then it will be added.
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
You may need to delete the blockchain and reopen the wallet and check your firewall settings, it may be blocking it. I am fairly certain that the volume is handled by the users, so not much I can do with it.
I did as you said but it still does not work, too bad the other examples, such as bridge, boom, fairty, hal still works
Hi, Dev. Do you have in plans add RU at Bittrex?
Activity: 104
Pages:
Jump to: