Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵 - page 2. (Read 13892 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Did anyone read their new article about how a day goes by at ruffchain? the team seems to love what they are doing showing the pictures and i am glad that they are also being healthy and doing yoga.

you can read the rest of the story here: https://medium.com/ruffchain/a-day-in-the-life-with-ruff-chain-70aef9ddcdee.

I bet this would be interesting, i saw it earlier but was too busy to turn my attention towards it. I am sure there would be lots of fun,  work and eating at ruff chain office.

That looks like pure fun to work for RuffChain. I never worked for a company, where all employees eat together and have regularly Yoga sessions.

Such a thing is unknown in my country. Sporting exercises for all employees in common, fruit for all for free. I think thats great. Should I ever be manager of a big company, then I start such actions
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Most companies in the industry can barely ship their software components the fact that this groups shipping iot hardware is a huge push to make me think they can go the distance to see a real product line success
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The more hardware we see coming out over time will slowly reinforce market sentiment for the project I think people really get a sense of pride when a project has real tangible product hardware as it shows it’s a really serious project

The more they release, the more I would expect the price to rise. As you stated, having tangible goods, really does reinforce their stance and show they're looking to keep pushing this project on.

yeah, i totally agree with you they should work more on releasing more product because that's certainly the best way to get community involvement most especially in this condition of the market

Well, i will say they have already made some impact in that avenue, as they have something tangible to showcase to the community while they get other features fully functional, that alone has put them on the front line of one the most successful brands till date, they may not have hit a reasonable amount in terms of value but then, they, have created a strong impression in the crypto community

Yep by releasing items like this for the actual iot market they get a much better foot hold in the iot space not just the crypto space people forget for a project to be successful in crypto it has to be successful in the mainstream arena as well

Yea, i saw an article about the release of one of their hardware, which is the loRa wireless collector, such news is bound to create value to the ruff chain project, its still a pretty new area and a lot of developers are still yet to fully grasp the concept behind the IoT industry, this is why projects like ruff will become formidable in the nearest future
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
The more hardware we see coming out over time will slowly reinforce market sentiment for the project I think people really get a sense of pride when a project has real tangible product hardware as it shows it’s a really serious project

The more they release, the more I would expect the price to rise. As you stated, having tangible goods, really does reinforce their stance and show they're looking to keep pushing this project on.

yeah, i totally agree with you they should work more on releasing more product because that's certainly the best way to get community involvement most especially in this condition of the market

Well, i will say they have already made some impact in that avenue, as they have something tangible to showcase to the community while they get other features fully functional, that alone has put them on the front line of one the most successful brands till date, they may not have hit a reasonable amount in terms of value but then, they, have created a strong impression in the crypto community

Yep by releasing items like this for the actual iot market they get a much better foot hold in the iot space not just the crypto space people forget for a project to be successful in crypto it has to be successful in the mainstream arena as well

Success in the mainstream arena takes a lot of time. A lot of competition and battles to be fought and won but when they succeed, it's great news for crypto and Ruff especially
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Did you guys see their article about what they achieved between August 6th to 20th, 2018? they also shared in on their twitter, https://medium.com/@ruffchain/ruff-chain-bi-weekly-report-august-6th-to-20th-2018-4ddb848d67dc.
I seen that. Even Roy Li will attend "Global Blockchain Technology Conference 2018" event on 25th Aug. Ruffchain team is really look much busy.

Lol I keep saying this, but Roy is such a machine, I swear that he is constantly on the road and attending every blockchain event that is on.

I know right, every blockchain event I see - Roy Li is there! he is indeed a machine and he is the biggest reason why I want to invest with his 'activeness'
That I am agree with both of you guys. Really Roy Li is much active like a machine on their each and every activities/events which is also good for project growth.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Did anyone read their new article about how a day goes by at ruffchain? the team seems to love what they are doing showing the pictures and i am glad that they are also being healthy and doing yoga.

you can read the rest of the story here: https://medium.com/ruffchain/a-day-in-the-life-with-ruff-chain-70aef9ddcdee.

I bet this would be interesting, i saw it earlier but was too busy to turn my attention towards it. I am sure there would be lots of fun,  work and eating at ruff chain office.

That looks like pure fun to work for RuffChain. I never worked for a company, where all employees eat together and have regularly Yoga sessions.

At my place of work, I normally eat with my friends. I really like the idea of yoga lessons at work, I bet that is really relaxing and a very good team bonding exercise. Ruff Chain are a good example of a great employer.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Who else likes to watch the tutorials from RuffChain? Here is the newest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfvjcCC3CHQ
I will become a professional developer alone through these videos:-)

I doubt I will become, but it's really a big help for those who decided to connect his future profession with this platform or with creating IoT applications in general.
I thought they are uploading more tutorial video with some more instructions/guidance. That was previous tutorial was really helpful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
The application market of the block chain in the field of Internet of things is very huge, and the Ruff Chain project has a great potential for development. Although the price has been kept low at present, the future has a good room for rising.

Well I like the fact that you acknowledged the importance of blockchain but that the current condition of the market means nothing to the overall blockchain industry because like every other year it gonna rise and fall it always behave that way
Activity: 420

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The overall market price of the encrypted money market is not good enough, and the price of RUFF coins has also been greatly adjusted. The application demand of block chain technology in the Internet of Things industry exists, and the development prospect of RUFF coin project is good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

lol I like the exercise session they have going on. I am really impressed with how things are going with these guys; I mean LoRa was a real milestone achieved. Congrats
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

copper member
Activity: 140
I see only one person as the founder with others been advisors and investors. Where are other team members and developers of this project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Who else likes to watch the tutorials from RuffChain? Here is the newest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfvjcCC3CHQ

The tutorial are just top notch and very understandable. They are really going to help a lot of developers polish their development skills.

yeah, they are really trying to increase their development community it really awesome with this videos anyone can get started with development in ruffchain.

Indeed, I've noticed more and more tutorials which is fantastic for Ruff to put out on social media and raise more awareness
Activity: 154
The application market of the block chain in the field of Internet of things is very huge, and the Ruff Chain project has a great potential for development. Although the price has been kept low at present, the future has a good room for rising.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 672

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

The tutorial are just top notch and very understandable. They are really going to help a lot of developers polish their development skills.

yeah, they are really trying to increase their development community it really awesome with this videos anyone can get started with development in ruffchain.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Did you guys see their article about what they achieved between August 6th to 20th, 2018? they also shared in on their twitter, https://medium.com/@ruffchain/ruff-chain-bi-weekly-report-august-6th-to-20th-2018-4ddb848d67dc.
I seen that. Even Roy Li will attend "Global Blockchain Technology Conference 2018" event on 25th Aug. Ruffchain team is really look much busy.

Ah! Nice great it's only tomorrow for the conference, I'd hope to get some live feeds, besides isn't it time we get live feeds from this events, Like YouTube Live videos when the event is on?

Yeah, id like to see either a live feed from the event, or hopefully the teams own recordings posted! No doubt they'll do a medium blog on it, but video would be nice Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: