Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵 - page 3. (Read 13892 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Did you guys see their article about what they achieved between August 6th to 20th, 2018? they also shared in on their twitter, https://medium.com/@ruffchain/ruff-chain-bi-weekly-report-august-6th-to-20th-2018-4ddb848d67dc.
I seen that. Even Roy Li will attend "Global Blockchain Technology Conference 2018" event on 25th Aug. Ruffchain team is really look much busy.

Ah! Nice great it's only tomorrow for the conference, I'd hope to get some live feeds, besides isn't it time we get live feeds from this events, Like YouTube Live videos when the event is on?
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Who else likes to watch the tutorials from RuffChain? Here is the newest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfvjcCC3CHQ
I will become a professional developer alone through these videos:-)

I doubt I will become, but it's really a big help for those who decided to connect his future profession with this platform or with creating IoT applications in general.

I think I will become a master Ruff chain developer because these videos are so educational and easy to follow! As long as you know basic JS you can use the Ruff chain platform to develop your own IoT applications!!
I think they need to do a little more promotion for those tutorials they don't have a lot of views although i follow every episode of them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Who else likes to watch the tutorials from RuffChain? Here is the newest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfvjcCC3CHQ

I doubt I will become, but it's really a big help for those who decided to connect his future profession with this platform or with creating IoT applications in general.

I think I will become a master Ruff chain developer because these videos are so educational and easy to follow! As long as you know basic JS you can use the Ruff chain platform to develop your own IoT applications!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

The tutorial are just top notch and very understandable. They are really going to help a lot of developers polish their development skills.

I think as they publish the advanced tutorial things would be more exciting. especially with their LoRa release. If they keep up the good progress we could witness great stuff.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
The project, that has a great concept, it has a highly percentage of success, no wonder it will be one of thousand will skyrocket in the making, im so glad im part of this journey
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

The tutorial are just top notch and very understandable. They are really going to help a lot of developers polish their development skills.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Thanks for sharing, brilliant to see more and more videos posted especially when it's as informative as this one. Keep it up team
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

After the LoRa Wireless Collector's release, Ruffchain's price went up nicely. This effect is already totally exhausted, that is really annoying.
I thought RuffChain could resist the trend
but let's see it positive: we can shop cheaply again

It is a normal show in the crypto sphere when there is a positive news thr market reacts positively for sometimes and fall back down after the dumpers take advantage of the upward movement.
I agree if you really believe the project just let it stay and watch the price after a year or something like that, RUFF is a hold token that is why it will give a lot more profit in the future.

Yep, so much other examples of how token price grows after good news and then rolls back to what it was before it. I think the time has not come yet, Ruff price will rise much after the complete release of product and use it in real life for some time.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
The more hardware we see coming out over time will slowly reinforce market sentiment for the project I think people really get a sense of pride when a project has real tangible product hardware as it shows it’s a really serious project

The more they release, the more I would expect the price to rise. As you stated, having tangible goods, really does reinforce their stance and show they're looking to keep pushing this project on.

yeah, i totally agree with you they should work more on releasing more product because that's certainly the best way to get community involvement most especially in this condition of the market

Yep it moves them out of the "maybe their vaporware" arena into the "holy crap their a real company shipping product" partnerships go a long way to making market sentiment improve and investor trust but tangible products are just something that are so strong in peoples minds once they start shipping
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
The more hardware we see coming out over time will slowly reinforce market sentiment for the project I think people really get a sense of pride when a project has real tangible product hardware as it shows it’s a really serious project

The more they release, the more I would expect the price to rise. As you stated, having tangible goods, really does reinforce their stance and show they're looking to keep pushing this project on.

yeah, i totally agree with you they should work more on releasing more product because that's certainly the best way to get community involvement most especially in this condition of the market
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I honestly was not expecting a hardware release given most of the weekly updates were on the chain and the development its components. To have the wireless collector in place would likely open door for more hardware to compliment it.

Its actually good that we are beginning to see real life applications that can be used to solve problems and hence add value to the society, such will transform the blockchain industry and give it a new meaning, giving room for real investors to come in, in a more user-friendly and healthy business environment, that will be sustainable in the long run

Yeah, I didn't expect them to release that either, it's actually nice to be pleasantly surprised by an ICO for once rather than the standard of let downs lol

You can say that again,i mean its now a nightmare, getting good projects that actually succeeded after their ICO is rarely seen and sometimes it seems like they no longer exist but the fact is, they do but it takes a lot and been at the right time, at the right moment is all that matters to get a hint of such project but i do hope that the tide will change and provide enough improvement in the blockchain industry
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

After the LoRa Wireless Collector's release, Ruffchain's price went up nicely. This effect is already totally exhausted, that is really annoying.

It is a normal show in the crypto sphere when there is a positive news thr market reacts positively for sometimes and fall back down after the dumpers take advantage of the upward movement.
I agree if you really believe the project just let it stay and watch the price after a year or something like that, RUFF is a hold token that is why it will give a lot more profit in the future.

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Did you guys see their article about what they achieved between August 6th to 20th, 2018? they also shared in on their twitter, https://medium.com/@ruffchain/ruff-chain-bi-weekly-report-august-6th-to-20th-2018-4ddb848d67dc.
I seen that. Even Roy Li will attend "Global Blockchain Technology Conference 2018" event on 25th Aug. Ruffchain team is really look much busy.

Lol I keep saying this, but Roy is such a machine, I swear that he is constantly on the road and attending every blockchain event that is on.

I know right, every blockchain event I see - Roy Li is there! he is indeed a machine and he is the biggest reason why I want to invest with his 'activeness'
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Lol I keep saying this, but Roy is such a machine, I swear that he is constantly on the road and attending every blockchain event that is on.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yeah, it didn't last long... ah well, these markets are rocky, unfortunately, any positive growth is taken advantage of by dumpers. It's a shame the bears are effectively killing the markets at the moment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Pages:
Jump to: