Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵 - page 7. (Read 13892 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
The price of the Ruff Chain coin has also fallen a lot, but it is worth keeping. The encrypted money market will pick up in the future and the price of the Ruff coin will continue to perform.
You don't worry about price dear friend. This is not big issue. Because whole market is down at this moment so you have to wait until it recover.

Honestly it matters for me especially if I got in at a higher price; One thing is great is that there is volume however if the price could go up that would be awesome; again it is understandable given the bearish situation of the market.
Yeap, same here friend. But we have to keep calm. Because unfortunately market is also down, not only ruff but another coins also made low. So we should wait until recover price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
You have to think about advertising and other kinds of marketing. But in general it is good.

I'd like Ruff to be promoting and marketing more to be honest! They don't seem to be very active across their channels unfortunately. They're in a good spot with the future IoT devices in the coming years, they should be telling everyone they're the platform to use.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
The price of the Ruff Chain coin has also fallen a lot, but it is worth keeping. The encrypted money market will pick up in the future and the price of the Ruff coin will continue to perform.

yeah, but i believe it has to do with the whole crypto market, hopefully, with time there would be a change. that's when the market recovers

Lol, the entire market has 'fallen a lot' in the past couple of weeks, im not worried about Ruff taking a small dip as the rest of the market is as well

Ya I always funny when people point a specific coin out and are like you fell a lot meanwhile overall amarket cap fell to 200b from nearly 1 trillion but ya sure let’s talk about one coin as if it’s an outlier lol
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

yeah, but i believe it has to do with the whole crypto market, hopefully, with time there would be a change. that's when the market recovers

Lol, the entire market has 'fallen a lot' in the past couple of weeks, im not worried about Ruff taking a small dip as the rest of the market is as well
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
You have to think about advertising and other kinds of marketing. But in general it is good.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

For me RuffChain is a very promising project and therefore I use the current prices to buy more tokens. If someone do not have this option, he should hodl or somehow try to get some tokens:-) We should not miss this opportunity
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
You don't worry about price dear friend. This is not big issue. Because whole market is down at this moment so you have to wait until it recover.

Honestly it matters for me especially if I got in at a higher price; One thing is great is that there is volume however if the price could go up that would be awesome; again it is understandable given the bearish situation of the market.

I think the price will go up over time, especially as the market is looking like it is starting to recover with some positive greens
I agree this happens a lot it is part of the crypto world sometimes people panic when everything goes red but every time it goes back to green and it also happened this time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Are any of you guys still following their tutorial on how to make a IOT app? i am glad to see that they always post the video at time, check their newest part  of the series out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vrxtM-uBVo&feature=youtu.be.

I keep watching these tutorials. really interesting and educational. When all the videos are published and I understand everything, then I start with the development

It’s a good introduction for people glad to see them putting a good bit of effort into education and really getting developers to a point where they can really attempt a dapp as I think a lot of people are overwhelmed at the concept of dapps

yeah, honestly most people I know in crypto have zero interest in actually trying to develop anything on the chains, more just holding the coins.

for the most part, it's all about money. It is often understandable, in many countries there is great poverty and with cryptocurrencies you can make good money.
But there are also enough developers who are interested in the technology behind it, of which you only read less.
RuffChain already has a good developer community behind them

You're right, only a few understand what it means to hold onto a project, only a few believe and they are the ones that actually benefit massively much later, its funny that most good project that i see have few membership base and yet they have good value because overtime, most have been dumped but the few that remains make good money due to their patience

I was no different in my first months in the crypto world. In the meantime, I have 3 projects that I have been following for a while and whose tokens I've been holding for a long time. It will be years before they really start, and who knows how it will turn out. I think RuffChain will be my 4th long-term project

Yea, the crypto environment is one unpredictable place, i don't see projects as long or short term hold, even though they seem to be so but because of the unpredictable nature that comes with it, one can not actually pinpoint the exact moment of such hings happening, i mean if the project will take a long time or a short time to boom
Activity: 728
Are any of you guys still following their tutorial on how to make a IOT app? i am glad to see that they always post the video at time, check their newest part  of the series out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vrxtM-uBVo&feature=youtu.be.

I've actually just posted an article summarising the ruff chain youtube tutorials on my steemit blog, check out the article here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptossi/ruff-chain-youtube-tutorials
Nice buddy, whole Ruff project description mentioned in this article. As per this article they are updating more info on their medias.

Great to see, I would like to see some more twitter interaction though, does seem rather quiet over there now

yeah I noticed their social media channels have been a bit quiet lately, doesn't seem to reflect on how hard Roy is working, would like to see them producing some more content on twitter etc as well
I think they are doing great they are posting only the important things on Twitter, some projects post a lot and  it is hard to keep up which thing matters and which thing not.

I have not really followed closely of late but i like the pace they tend to keep in their posts and like what someone said they seem to post only the relevant stuff

But investors tend to get worried anytime they don't hear from the team that's why many questions are being asked about the team activities on social media.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I've actually just posted an article summarising the ruff chain youtube tutorials on my steemit blog, check out the article here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptossi/ruff-chain-youtube-tutorials
Nice buddy, whole Ruff project description mentioned in this article. As per this article they are updating more info on their medias.

Great to see, I would like to see some more twitter interaction though, does seem rather quiet over there now

yeah I noticed their social media channels have been a bit quiet lately, doesn't seem to reflect on how hard Roy is working, would like to see them producing some more content on twitter etc as well
I think they are doing great they are posting only the important things on Twitter, some projects post a lot and  it is hard to keep up which thing matters and which thing not.

I have not really followed closely of late but i like the pace they tend to keep in their posts and like what someone said they seem to post only the relevant stuff
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think the price will go up over time, especially as the market is looking like it is starting to recover with some positive greens

Yeah it's encouraging actually, ETH is back up to $310, fingers crossed it doesn't get dumped and all other alts don't follow suit. We need a bit more stability in the markets and then hopefully EOY we will see some good results.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 490

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

yeah, it has fallen drastically but like you said i believe ruff is a sure hold because the project is highly promising and they have been very active lately
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
The overall market is full and I think this project is done quite well to maintain its value given how even the big market players are doing so poorly so for a new project like this to keep its value somewhat stable in comparison to some others is good sign
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I keep watching these tutorials. really interesting and educational. When all the videos are published and I understand everything, then I start with the development

It’s a good introduction for people glad to see them putting a good bit of effort into education and really getting developers to a point where they can really attempt a dapp as I think a lot of people are overwhelmed at the concept of dapps

yeah, honestly most people I know in crypto have zero interest in actually trying to develop anything on the chains, more just holding the coins.

for the most part, it's all about money. It is often understandable, in many countries there is great poverty and with cryptocurrencies you can make good money.
But there are also enough developers who are interested in the technology behind it, of which you only read less.
RuffChain already has a good developer community behind them

You're right, only a few understand what it means to hold onto a project, only a few believe and they are the ones that actually benefit massively much later, its funny that most good project that i see have few membership base and yet they have good value because overtime, most have been dumped but the few that remains make good money due to their patience

I was no different in my first months in the crypto world. In the meantime, I have 3 projects that I have been following for a while and whose tokens I've been holding for a long time. It will be years before they really start, and who knows how it will turn out. I think RuffChain will be my 4th long-term project
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

There have been been a steady rise in market cap recently which tells a lot of good sign for cryptocurrency in general... I'm not bothered one bit
Growing market capitalization is certainly a good sign. But as I have noticed, this is often misleading. And yet the market is already in a very long fall.

It’s difficult to predict when the bear market will end, it could go on for another couple of months. Who knows. The one thing is that you shouldn’t let this market do is change your opinion on a good token that you have invested in. Ruff Chain have continued to work hard during this bear market and they have posted lots of content and attended many events. They have also kept up to date with their roadmap goals and they have posted a lot of development updates and improvements. This is a solid project and I really believe they can be one of the top tokens in the future.
Activity: 112

There have been been a steady rise in market cap recently which tells a lot of good sign for cryptocurrency in general... I'm not bothered one bit
Growing market capitalization is certainly a good sign. But as I have noticed, this is often misleading. And yet the market is already in a very long fall.
Pages:
Jump to: