Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [RvT] RIVETZ: Decentralised and Mobile Cyber-Security Token - page 9. (Read 54864 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567
RvT prices look stable, and it's time we dare to invest because Rivetz is a fast moving coin and now the market share has reached more than 15 million. Expect prices to continue rising and in this year could reach at least $ 2 / RvT

now important thing is hit one major exchange , no guess about price of this project if hit big market .

I love to see this coin in cryptopia and livecoin as additional exchange for this token, but the price will not move as long as the platform is not yet released and marketed, this is very important and I believe they should fast track the development of this coin if they want to get into the top
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
RvT prices look stable, and it's time we dare to invest because Rivetz is a fast moving coin and now the market share has reached more than 15 million. Expect prices to continue rising and in this year could reach at least $ 2 / RvT

now important thing is hit one major exchange , no guess about price of this project if hit big market .
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hi!
Since I can't see the token on my wallet I'd like to add a custom token. However, then I need the number of decimals of precision.

On the webpage FAQ it says this will be provided in the FAQ by the 25t of September, but I see no info there.
When and where will this info be provided?

Thank you

Maybe this will help you..
Contract address: 0x3d1ba9be9f66b8ee101911bc36d3fb562eac2244
Symbol: RvT
Decimal: 18
https://etherscan.io/token/0x3d1ba9be9f66b8ee101911bc36d3fb562eac2244

Ah thank you!
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
Hi!
Since I can't see the token on my wallet I'd like to add a custom token. However, then I need the number of decimals of precision.

On the webpage FAQ it says this will be provided in the FAQ by the 25t of September, but I see no info there.

Thank you

Maybe this will help you..
Contract address: 0x3d1ba9be9f66b8ee101911bc36d3fb562eac2244
Symbol: RvT
Decimal: 18
https://etherscan.io/token/0x3d1ba9be9f66b8ee101911bc36d3fb562eac2244
Activity: 686
It looks like the coin will soften and rtv is not good to make sales. from the results of yesterday's bounty is not pretty much in the can for participants of the bounty. and the token is not sent full
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hi!

Thank you
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
Thank you Rivetz Team! I have received payments from blog campaigns. Good luck and success to you. Best of wishes...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Great and interesting project!!!!! ))))) Was very interesting and pleasant to particiate in it. I would like to express my gratitude to the founders and developers of the project. Wish you all the luck!! ))) Thank you.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
We are building the first decentralized platform for Short-Term Online Jobs,
Powered by a Cryptographic token economy.
All our contributors will be eligible to receive bitjob STU Tokens.
Don't miss a chance to support a revolutionary project.

What are you doing, man ..
don"t spam here or you will be reported to a moderator that could result in your account being banned.
Activity: 420
We are building the first decentralized platform for Short-Term Online Jobs,