Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [RvT] RIVETZ: Decentralised and Mobile Cyber-Security Token - page 12. (Read 54864 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
Hi guys, we already have the pair RVT-ETH in EtherDelta. I guess today at 5 the action starts. Have a nice weekend!  Wink

https://etherdelta.com/#RVT-ETH  ( If you dont trust link, just open ED and go to the coins colum, top left and look for RVT!)

Even the biggest buy order is too low comparing to ICO price. I don't know why people would like to dump tokens from this price. Looks like a bounty trap to me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
When is this coin ready to trade ??
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Good news !!! email about Rivetz September Update
The Rivetz team has been heads down working on the results of the token sale. We will be releasing the tokens on the 23rd of September 2017 at 17:00 UTC.
Hello, thank you for this message but from where you knew this information? Why team don't speak with people? Maybe there is telegram or another sources? How you communicate with team or you are part of Rivetz team? A lot of people worries and wait bounty.

I think he's referring to the investor tokens, because on the site has an information about sending the email with the instructions to transfer the tokens ....  Smiley
So it's mean that all bounty-hunters dont received their regards for bounty that message was for investors? I am sorry for panic but I my 10 project where I can no find bounty.

Hey, don't be worried, this is a serious team. I think they've been handling everything up to the last minute and were preparing for everything to go smoothly to the moment the tokens are released. Other projects release tokens for investors weeks before the bountyhunters. Propy just a recent example that comes to mind. RVT is not even being traded yet! You'll get your tokens dont worry  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
The Rivetz team has been heads down working on the results of the token sale. We will be releasing the tokens on the 23rd of September 2017 at 17:00 UTC.
Hello, thank you for this message but from where you knew this information? Why team don't speak with people? Maybe there is telegram or another sources? How you communicate with team or you are part of Rivetz team? A lot of people worries and wait bounty.

I think he's referring to the investor tokens, because on the site has an information about sending the email with the instructions to transfer the tokens ....  Smiley
So it's mean that all bounty-hunters dont received their regards for bounty that message was for investors? I am sorry for panic but I my 10 project where I can no find bounty.
Activity: 294
Hi guys, we already have the pair RVT-ETH in EtherDelta. I guess today at 5 the action starts. Have a nice weekend!  Wink

https://etherdelta.com/#RVT-ETH  ( If you dont trust link, just open ED and go to the coins colum, top left and look for RVT!)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
if I see ico from a very successful project and that's just the token price of the project is very high I just wait for the distribution of tokens to my eth because I am one of the participants bounty twitter from the project.good luck
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
if that's true. this will be good information. surely people will be happy to hear this news. many of them are troubled by the problem.
hopefully this can be a good way out and everything can go well.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
It can be the worst bounty management that I have ever seen. Let'se see what will we meet. It has started to accept weekly and locally, first ico has been postponed. Campaign manager has been lost for 10 days, the new manager didn't accept local. After that the new rules applied for the new joins. But now they waive for weekly stake.
Activity: 448
maybe if the fund for signature campaign to 30% going to be a lot of peminatnya this project
sosmed 30% twitter 15% fb 15%, while translator cuman 10%
quite a lot too if the calculations like that. so want to follow the signature
She/He uses google translate, I think this person isn't eligible for signature campaign bounty.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

I think he's referring to the investor tokens, because on the site has an information about sending the email with the instructions to transfer the tokens ....  Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Hello friends what here is going on? Where is team? No answers? No telegram? No Slack?
Where I can check the status about blogging? In the form no any points? Looks like dead page.
Answer please.
Activity: 364
So slack is closed. Where can i check it out? Discord or something? Telegram?  Roll Eyes
We will not be able to communicate fluently if they are only active in this forum, communication is rather difficult here.
And now they closed their slack

dont the team have telegram? i agree with you that it is not good that they are only active in the forum, it will be  easier to communicate on slack and telegram rather to only here. and the team is not always updating here.
Activity: 224
So slack is closed. Where can i check it out? Discord or something? Telegram?  Roll Eyes
We will not be able to communicate fluently if they are only active in this forum, communication is rather difficult here.
And now they closed their slack
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
maybe if the fund for signature campaign to 30% going to be a lot of peminatnya this project
sosmed 30% twitter 15% fb 15%, while translator cuman 10%
quite a lot too if the calculations like that. so want to follow the signature
Activity: 369
Steady ico new keep popping up still long iconya dated 25 July can steal star from now. a lot of ico is also an average success of his Rivetz project is also successful, let's join gan let us enliven the project let me quickly promotional and attract many investors
Activity: 276
So slack is closed. Where can i check it out? Discord or something? Telegram?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It's already in HitBTC but doesn't allow deposits. Will wait till Sep 23 hits.

yes , that just IOU nobody cant deposit or withdrawal till they have real RvT , that mean after 23 sept
When does RvT hit the exchange? Bittrex?

Looks like no one knows and the team is not active on this forum.

If you take a quick look around the ICO world no question gets asked more lately than: "When we're going to bittrex..." Cheesy and the truth is no team knows, no one can tell you because it's bittrex decision and they're not going to tell it in advance. But in this case in particular it was clearly stated from the beginning in whitepaper that a big exchange was absolutely not the first priority, but if there was an outstanding interest by holders that would help things in the sense bittrex would see there is a biiiig community and biiiig support...

My guess the token will be on etherdelta like everything else, also hitbtc who already is trading IOU's.  From there on we'll see, as every other project.  Wink

they wanna put pressure to the team who can possibly list the token to more exchanges for it to have more volume for trading. they of course know its not going to happen in a day but at least they can hurry things. Monetha team did an example that a team can actually do it in just a week. maybe the rivetz team can also do it.

Activity: 63
Merit: 2
Guys hello. Any news about bounty tokens?

Latest news is distribution will be made in 23rd September. They have still 3 days.
BTW token is still locked, so you can't do anything else than wait.

So tokens will distributed to my ETH address i posted in registration form or what?
I didnt participate in ico (unfortunately) only bounty campaing.
Pages:
Jump to: