Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [RvT] RIVETZ: Decentralised and Mobile Cyber-Security Token - page 13. (Read 54864 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It's already in HitBTC but doesn't allow deposits. Will wait till Sep 23 hits.

yes , that just IOU nobody cant deposit or withdrawal till they have real RvT , that mean after 23 sept
When does RvT hit the exchange? Bittrex?

Looks like no one knows and the team is not active on this forum.

If you take a quick look around the ICO world no question gets asked more lately than: "When we're going to bittrex..." Cheesy and the truth is no team knows, no one can tell you because it's bittrex decision and they're not going to tell it in advance. But in this case in particular it was clearly stated from the beginning in whitepaper that a big exchange was absolutely not the first priority, but if there was an outstanding interest by holders that would help things in the sense bittrex would see there is a biiiig community and biiiig support...

My guess the token will be on etherdelta like everything else, also hitbtc who already is trading IOU's.  From there on we'll see, as every other project.  Wink

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
hi guys

any trading advice for rivetz ? whats your short term(one month) price expectation ?

still not sure about the price
because we do not have a benchmark price
if u try to assumed with ico price maybe will wrong
because nobody get the token yet,right ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 578
kedim çilek şeker çiçek !
hi guys

any trading advice for rivetz ? whats your short term(one month) price expectation ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

yes , that just IOU nobody cant deposit or withdrawal till they have real RvT , that mean after 23 sept

Looks like no one knows and the team is not active on this forum.
Activity: 434

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
thank you for the information about the tokens, I am very interesting about this project, I want to see this project in near future how did work for the security system
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
Guys hello. Any news about bounty tokens?

Latest news is distribution will be made in 23rd September. They have still 3 days.
BTW token is still locked, so you can't do anything else than wait.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
Guys hello. Any news about bounty tokens?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Can somebody tell me where Rivetz Intl is actually based? Where is their Head Office?

So, nobody has answered this question. Does that mean that nobody knows or that nobody is interested? I am....

Here you got the information: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rivetz+corp
I think that, you should always check information from search engines and from multiple sources.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Can somebody tell me where Rivetz Intl is actually based? Where is their Head Office?

So, nobody has answered this question. Does that mean that nobody knows or that nobody is interested? I am....
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Someone tell me when it is approximately expected to charge tokens for the company's bounty on social. networks?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I have read your website, white paper and video, I have two questions:Is this a legit project ?and who are the current competitors for this project ?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
if this token already trade in hitbtc, please can you add this token in coinmarketcap, so we can track and all of the people can find it...
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It is already available @ HITBTC, but I don't see it on the list of available currencies on their website...
Dont buy there. Wait for some decent exchange

hitbtc is becoming decent though. but then whatever. its best to wait for more exchanges with volume. i don't see this token not listed on more exchanges. most probably coinexchange too. whats not decent is that etherdeltha but sure its going to be listed there for it seem to be a standard for the ERC token.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
It is already available @ HITBTC, but I don't see it on the list of available currencies on their website...
Dont buy there. Wait for some decent exchange
Activity: 294

It's not the token what's trading in hitbtc it's the futures, as many others...don't take that as a definitive refrence if you dont want to be unpleasantly surprised later  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
Is there any abbouncement about listing of rivetz in any exchange? I guess the tokens are still not transferable but rivetz is a good project and collecting some tokens in the beginning after listing would be great  Smiley
"The product team is working hard and we are excited to deliver the first services to you this fall. By September 23rd you will receive an email with instructions on how to verify that your RvT is under the control of your private key and will be freely transferable to other wallets. For many wallets this is automatic, but depending on the wallet you used, some manual entering of data may be required. In the case that you need to manually enter data, you will receive instructions from us on how to do so."
Pages:
Jump to: