Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) 🌍⚡✅ Crypto - Freelancer Platform - Escrow ✅⚡🌍 - page 4. (Read 21934 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 188
Merit: 7
Prowe good afternoon/night... Do you mind to confirm if this step needs to be done and if it's still the correct one ..Huh

listen=1
server=1
rpcuser=varioususer
rpcpassword=variouspass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9278
port=9277
addnode=113.61.250.27
addnode=121.2.202.112
addnode=99.190.61.67
addnode=213.136.64.125
addnode=90.196.196.122
addnode=180.27.64.53

Thanks in advance.. hope to hear form you soon...
Thank you Prowe... On my way..!!!! ... Thank you once again and have wonderful day...  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Safe Trade Coin is scam coin.
Prowe is cheap scammer.
He don't have any skill. He can just only scam. He stole money from many investers.
BE WARE  Undecided

I Still HODL the first bunch of XSTC I bought, false insinuations like this only explain something about you.

Especially in the first few months after the revival attempt this type of messages cost me very much energy.

I am not responsible for any pump and didn't take part in any selling.

During the website launch our own XSTC forum will be launched as well to get rid of these false statements mentioned above
and to have better communication with holders of XSTC.

So we are able to continue the project in a positive way.

Prowe if you don't mind could you please post a link to the XSTC wallets... would like to join this project and start staking asap. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

XSTC - QT Windows Wallet:
https://mega.nz/#!nlRVkDTJ!XpNpqpBG_b0SQ-Fc2HFS9WSBXJSQ9J4LQA0Gh9N_etI

XSTC - QT Linux Wallet:
https://mega.nz/#!K9pTQZBY!_zdNzAqAdbvd9INp7SQqrRhQsbhNy-OG82ZrM13lZIE

max supply 840.000.000

POS reward 25% anually

Have a good day as well!
Activity: 22
Merit: 4
Due to work and other obligations it have been silent for a while.

The positive news is that the new XSTC website will be launched May 1st.

The whitepaper will follow in the weeks after the launch. Keep you posted.

Currently creating the whitepaper with a small dedicated team.

Smiley

Excellent news, Prowe! Thanks for plugging away at this -- looking forward to the site unveiling and other news!
Prowe is cheap scammer.
He don't have any skill. He can just only scam. He stole money from many investers.
BE WARE  Undecided

I Still HODL the first bunch of XSTC I bought, false insinuations like this only explain something about you.

Especially in the first few months after the revival attempt this type of messages cost me very much energy.

During the website launch our own XSTC forum will be launched as well to get rid of these false statements mentioned above

Prowe if you don't mind could you please post a link to the XSTC wallets... would like to join this project and start staking asap. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.
Activity: 5

Smiley

It pinches our heart when you stop answering here and on Slack. You of all people should know that this was our hard earned money which we invested, so it is obvious that we worry a lot.
Activity: 10

Very promissing project! It deserves attention.
Prowe is cheap scammer.
BE WARE  Undecided

Smiley
Activity: 98
we do hope that this coin will get better and better,i love this coin so far,ill keep following it
Activity: 5
XSTC (Prowe) and Cyder have made my altcoin experience extremely bitter. No new update on website / development which was promised on slack more than 6 weeks ago.
Prowe is cheap scammer.
BE WARE  Undecided

He would have disappeared as soon as the first pump ended if that was his intent, but he's still actually doing stuff for the coin. Don't invest if you disagree, but I've decided to hang around and see what happens. I've already invested and at the moment I'm certainly not going to make very much from selling! Cheesy
Go check out the XSTC Slack group for current news. Prowe is still around and has just posted an update -- he's still waiting to hear back from CoinMarketCap that his XSTC update request has gone through.

https://safetradecoin.slack.com/messages/C8VF0P1C4/
Activity: 35
well, it's so sad if I wonder: is XSTC a scam???  Cry

the website is not very informative and no tweets since almost one month... Huh
scam or not, all i see is price dropping
Activity: 2
well, it's so sad if I wonder: is XSTC a scam???  Cry
Activity: 4
Food for thought:

With a name like “Safe Trade Coin,” could XSTC find a niche in markets in the developing world where nations’ traditional fiat currencies are often beleaguered by inflation and other issues? If so, maybe exchanges like LUNO in South Africa could possibly be interested in XSTC one day, once the initial reboot/development phase is complete. Just an idea. Thoughts?

Here’s a related article about the crypto market in Africa that got me thinking: https://www.investopedia.com/news/africa-next-big-market-cryptocurrencies/

Disclaimer: I own some XSTC and think its name and logo rock.

this is a stronq idea, wheres that boy prowe qone

This is where XSTC needs to be: https://twitter.com/bitcoin/status/969395114002014209?s=21
Pages:
Jump to: