Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) 🌍⚡✅ Crypto - Freelancer Platform - Escrow ✅⚡🌍 - page 5. (Read 21934 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 4
No confíen hasta ver un trabajo real

en verdad PROWE hizo pump an dump y dejó a muchos con pérdidas irreparables,  cuando estaba en 30 dijo que no vendería por largo tiempo y muchos confiamos, una vez llegados a los 240 mandó todo abajo vendiendo, ahora distrae con pequeñas estupideces como su pagina ridícula y no hay un verdadero desarrollo.

No entren hasta ver un trabajo real.
PROWE todo lo que siembras cosecharás ten por cierto que si.
English please

It's a waist of intellectual mind, have seen several unfounded claims passing by and this is a good example of one.
Some people bought during a pump where I had no influence on and wasn't part of the selling.

But what those ignorant people do is start pointing, not because they know the truth, it's because their life is based on insinuating and suspicion.

I still HODL my share of XSTC and I repeatedly requested to delete the FUD & false rumours...

Hey Prowe, Im not a great expert in crypto, but I do have good knowledge of stocks and valuations, every time i look out for a company which is undervalued and in a turn around scenario, that's the reason i invested in XSTC. Every investment carries risk, if ppl don't want risk, they shall invest in bonds. But ppl always want high returns (they usually tend to but at higher price) and low risk.  They don't understand and never will. Anything may happen in crypto world, to be frank no one knows how to value these crypto coins, tomorrow this coin may become 10,000 Satoshi or we may end up with no buyers at all, usually it all depends on external forces many times which are beyond our control. We can only do what we can do our best.

I believe that you are doing great job, it doesn't matter for me how many coins you hold. You are still on this platform means you are committed for its revival, and I truly believe that. You are doing good job, please keep on doing and don't listen to these negative comments.

What i really don't understand is if someone believes that you just pumped and dumped it why don't they leave the platform instead of blaming you?  i guess they are afraid that they will miss the next train!!!

I'm not a techie, i'm a finance guy from India. I don't know in which way i can help you but if you feel i can help you in something, i would love to do.

I appreciate your input and support! I've had a busy two weeks, however this month a lot will change for Safe Trade Coin.

First of all, we now have a solid block explorer, so we are able to view the status of the wallets & transactions quite clear.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xstc/

The original dev(s) left the project a long time ago, a lot of XSTC seems to be frozen in wallets for over a year.

Perhaps it will stay this way and that would make the currency way more scarce.  Cool
Hard to predict yet...

POS is 25%, staking is definitely worth it!

How would one get involved in staking XSTC? I don't see directions on doing so anywhere. Is it just a matter of getting a wallet?

Also, any news on your progress?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi there, I am currently new to xstc, so anyone can bring me some news please, thanks a lot?
Just got the good news from the folks at CryptoSlate.com that the XSTC page is fully updated, with all references to the coin being "abandoned" now removed!

Check out the latest version: https://cryptoslate.com/coins/safe-trade-coin/
Most alts are doing bad currently while BTC is dipping, when the markets will recover, XSTC will have the opportunity to recover as well.  Cool

From the bottom to the top!

Bottom to the bottom! All the altcoins gained over the last few 7 days along with BTC. All except for XSTC of course! From 17 sat when I last posted now down over 20% to 13 sat.

Now I know why you were censoring who can even learn about XSTC.

You were trying to save me time and money!

You want to delete the FUD?

Apologize openly to those you attempted to censor because the coin is larger than you, and does not belong to you.

Or carry on in less than mediocre ways as XSTC remains the primary currency of FUD City.

What is your point in posting this, exactly? Prowe is at least making an effort. And clearly no one's deleting posts, if you read back through this thread. Don't like Safe Trade Coin? Don't buy any, simple as that! Speaking at least for myself, I'm an adult and make my own choices about whether or not to do the same. I was in around this price back in January before the huge price jump, and since I continue to see that there is work being done that isn't going to happen overnight, I regret nothing. I'm curious to see where it goes, but if it goes nowhere, I won't try to pass the blame on to anyone else.

Do what works for you, but stop trying to tear down others -- there are plenty of much bigger projects going nowhere that could use your negative energy.
Activity: 84
Food for thought:

With a name like “Safe Trade Coin,” could XSTC find a niche in markets in the developing world where nations’ traditional fiat currencies are often beleaguered by inflation and other issues? If so, maybe exchanges like LUNO in South Africa could possibly be interested in XSTC one day, once the initial reboot/development phase is complete. Just an idea. Thoughts?

Here’s a related article about the crypto market in Africa that got me thinking: https://www.investopedia.com/news/africa-next-big-market-cryptocurrencies/

Disclaimer: I own some XSTC and think its name and logo rock.

this is a stronq idea, wheres that boy prowe qone
Activity: 4
Food for thought:

With a name like “Safe Trade Coin,” could XSTC find a niche in markets in the developing world where nations’ traditional fiat currencies are often beleaguered by inflation and other issues? If so, maybe exchanges like LUNO in South Africa could possibly be interested in XSTC one day, once the initial reboot/development phase is complete. Just an idea. Thoughts?

Here’s a related article about the crypto market in Africa that got me thinking: https://www.investopedia.com/news/africa-next-big-market-cryptocurrencies/

Disclaimer: I own some XSTC and think its name and logo rock.
Most alts are doing bad currently while BTC is dipping, when the markets will recover, XSTC will have the opportunity to recover as well.  Cool

Bottom to the bottom! All the altcoins gained over the last few 7 days along with BTC. All except for XSTC of course! From 17 sat when I last posted now down over 20% to 13 sat.

Now I know why you were censoring who can even learn about XSTC.

You were trying to save me time and money!

You want to delete the FUD?

Apologize openly to those you attempted to censor because the coin is larger than you, and does not belong to you.

Or carry on in less than mediocre ways as XSTC remains the primary currency of FUD City.
Activity: 18

en verdad PROWE hizo pump an dump y dejó a muchos con pérdidas irreparables,  cuando estaba en 30 dijo que no vendería por largo tiempo y muchos confiamos, una vez llegados a los 240 mandó todo abajo vendiendo, ahora distrae con pequeñas estupideces como su pagina ridícula y no hay un verdadero desarrollo.

English please

It's a waist of intellectual mind, have seen several unfounded claims passing by and this is a good example of one.
Some people bought during a pump where I had no influence on and wasn't part of the selling.

But what those ignorant people do is start pointing, not because they know the truth, it's because their life is based on insinuating and suspicion.

I still HODL my share of XSTC and I repeatedly requested to delete the FUD & false rumours...

Hey Prowe, Im not a great expert in crypto, but I do have good knowledge of stocks and valuations, every time i look out for a company which is undervalued and in a turn around scenario, that's the reason i invested in XSTC. Every investment carries risk, if ppl don't want risk, they shall invest in bonds. But ppl always want high returns (they usually tend to but at higher price) and low risk.  They don't understand and never will. Anything may happen in crypto world, to be frank no one knows how to value these crypto coins, tomorrow this coin may become 10,000 Satoshi or we may end up with no buyers at all, usually it all depends on external forces many times which are beyond our control. We can only do what we can do our best.

I believe that you are doing great job, it doesn't matter for me how many coins you hold. You are still on this platform means you are committed for its revival, and I truly believe that. You are doing good job, please keep on doing and don't listen to these negative comments.

What i really don't understand is if someone believes that you just pumped and dumped it why don't they leave the platform instead of blaming you?  i guess they are afraid that they will miss the next train!!!

I'm not a techie, i'm a finance guy from India. I don't know in which way i can help you but if you feel i can help you in something, i would love to do.

I appreciate your input and support! I've had a busy two weeks, however this month a lot will change for Safe Trade Coin.

First of all, we now have a solid block explorer, so we are able to view the status of the wallets & transactions quite clear.

The original dev(s) left the project a long time ago, a lot of XSTC seems to be frozen in wallets for over a year.

Perhaps it will stay this way and that would make the currency way more scarce.  Cool
Hard to predict yet...

Thanks prowe, i have a silly question, pardon me for my ignorance. If those coins are frozen, what do we do? Will those coins be shown as circulating currency? If they are shown as circulating currency, market cap will be much higher than what is is. I do see around 350 Mn coins are lying in 3 wallets which were not used for more than a year. If they never come back, whats the course available for us?
And also i downloaded wallet but it is out of sync, i created .conf file too, but no use. It shows 0 active connections to safetradecoin network. Can you help in guiding?

Hard to predict yet...

Great to see this progress, Prowe -- thanks for all the work you're putting in on this!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

English please

Hard to predict yet...

English please

Most alts are doing bad currently while BTC is dipping, when the markets will recover, XSTC will have the opportunity to recover as well.  Cool

Looking forward to hearing the next update on whatever progress you're making! These are tough times for crypto, but maybe better in that expectations are low.
Most alts are doing bad currently while BTC is dipping, when the markets will recover, XSTC will have the opportunity to recover as well.  Cool

Coin got cursed when the powers who control it started censoring who can/can't be a part of it.

Now no one trusts in it anymore...very sad outcome.

At 17sat and dropping...XSTC is off to the pit of alt-coin misery, dilly dilly!  Cheesy

en verdad PROWE hizo pump an dump y dejó a muchos con pérdidas irreparables,  cuando estaba en 30 dijo que no vendería por largo tiempo y muchos confiamos, una vez llegados a los 240 mandó todo abajo vendiendo, ahora distrae con pequeñas estupideces como su pagina ridícula y no hay un verdadero desarrollo.

English please

en verdad PROWE hizo pump an dump y dejó a muchos con pérdidas irreparables,  cuando estaba en 30 dijo que no vendería por largo tiempo y muchos confiamos, una vez llegados a los 240 mandó todo abajo vendiendo, ahora distrae con pequeñas estupideces como su pagina ridícula y no hay un verdadero desarrollo.

English please
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
its in good price i believe it will shoot up to 100 sat in coming days
Activity: 14
update for more details and information of this project. Is this new coin?

It's a reboot of an old coin. So technical, it's a new coin.
Activity: 98
update for more details and information of this project. Is this new coin?
Pages:
Jump to: