Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) 🌍⚡✅ Crypto - Freelancer Platform - Escrow ✅⚡🌍 - page 9. (Read 21934 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
http://safetradecoin.net/ Websites up not complete yet. Twitter @safetradecoin. I'm about to set up a facebook page for it today or tomorrow see if its up to devs standards and hand it over..
Activity: 22
Merit: 4
@ sharpshot

This project is alive and kickin! Even thought there was a significant increase in the price and the consequence was a price correction.

And especially when prices go up +/- 40x (4000%), it is surely evident that it would happen.

Not to mention, there was a huge influence of the exchange during the first dip, it was down for over 5 hours! And then it went up on an alternative URL.

And because Safe Trade Coin is currently still heavily depending on Coinexchange their internal situation hit the trading. At a sudden point Coinmarketcap didn't even show the volume anymore (0$) and the market URL was down for almost 24 hours  Undecided while it was still above 1.5$ million volume during that time.

Our Twitter has 672 followers in a week.

Slack has 512 users up there.

We also have a very active Japanese community and they already hit Discord to enlarge and serve the 日本語 community better.

People from all around the world gathered to be part of XSTC and this is just the beginning.

The question is not if we grow on the long term, because we will!

If you imagine what we did in a week, then you could imagine what could happen in about a few months.

I would never advice people to invest, because they have to decide it based on their own considerations.

But if they want to experience and meet our community, come have a look!  Smiley

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/safetradecoin

Slack:
https://join.slack.com/t/safetradecoin/shared_invite/enQtMzAyNTgzNDc0MjYzLWM0NDZhZjRjYmUzNmM3MTNjM2QyNDFkMTkwMTE5ZWQ4MGUzZjNiNDA5ZGYzMTc4ZTRiNGNhNjcyZDI5ZmU1MTA

Cheers!

Thanks, prowe! Glad to hear this hasn't fazed you! I'm holding tight to see what happens. Don't think I can help much with the tech side, but if there's any sort of editing work needing to be done, I'm very happy to help, as I'm a former copy editor.
Activity: 54
Merit: 3
when your website is complete?
Activity: 14

Think we can get it on another exchange?

I think it's going to be necessary. People on coinexchange don't care about the projects, they just pump and dump.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
@ sharpshot

This project is alive and kickin! Even thought there was a significant increase in the price and the consequence was a price correction.

And especially when prices go up +/- 40x (4000%), it is surely evident that it would happen.

Not to mention, there was a huge influence of the exchange during the first dip, it was down for over 5 hours! And then it went up on an alternative URL.

And because Safe Trade Coin is currently still heavily depending on Coinexchange their internal situation hit the trading. At a sudden point Coinmarketcap didn't even show the volume anymore (0$) and the market URL was down for almost 24 hours  Undecided while it was still above 1.5$ million volume during that time.

We also have a very active Japanese community and they already hit Discord to enlarge and serve the 日本語 community better.

People from all around the world gathered to be part of XSTC and this is just the beginning.

If you imagine what we did in a week, then you could imagine what could happen in about a few months.

I would never advice people to invest, because they have to decide it based on their own considerations.

But if they want to experience and meet our community, come have a look!  Smiley

Twitter:

Slack:
https://join.slack.com/t/safetradecoin/shared_invite/enQtMzAyNTgzNDc0MjYzLWM0NDZhZjRjYmUzNmM3MTNjM2QyNDFkMTkwMTE5ZWQ4MGUzZjNiNDA5ZGYzMTc4ZTRiNGNhNjcyZDI5ZmU1MTA

Cheers!

Think we can get it on another exchange?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
@ sharpshot

Twitter:

Slack:

Cheers!
Activity: 159
Do you know why the price goes down? It was 400 satoshi now is 100-120.

Now its 70 satoshi, its go down everyday and resist to up. seems someone  wont make higher price but dump it.
Someday it could up to 400 satoshi again or even higher more if people rebuy it Grin

Whales accumulating coin, they dumped the price so they can facilitate panic and that way they can buy at a low cost.

Standard practice, they are pushing it down to pump it up later on.
Activity: 115

Now its 70 satoshi, its go down everyday and resist to up. seems someone  wont make higher price but dump it.
Someday it could up to 400 satoshi again or even higher more if people rebuy it Grin

Apparently someone sold a million coins when it was at its peak BUT the price does seem to be directly mimicking bitcoin rises and drops for some reason.
I wouldn't say it's mimicking Bitcoin.  Looks like someone pumped the price up and has now dumped it.  It's happened to a few coins that looked dead.  Shame for anyone that bought at a high price but it's hard to think of a reason to buy some of these coins when the price is high.  I can understand buying at sub 5 sats for a gamble but anything much above that looks too risky for me.
I don't think so.
Coinexchange moves back to its original domain : coinexchange.io .
Activity: 250
Merit: 101

Apparently someone sold a million coins when it was at its peak BUT the price does seem to be directly mimicking bitcoin rises and drops for some reason.
I wouldn't say it's mimicking Bitcoin.  Looks like someone pumped the price up and has now dumped it.  It's happened to a few coins that looked dead.  Shame for anyone that bought at a high price but it's hard to think of a reason to buy some of these coins when the price is high.  I can understand buying at sub 5 sats for a gamble but anything much above that looks too risky for me.
Activity: 20

Activity: 224
Merit: 61
Hello community!

Currently I am only looking for website translations in the following languages:
Chinese (x)
Japanese (x)
Russian (x)
German (x)
French (x)
Spanish (x)
Portugese
Italian (x)
Korean
Arabic

(x) these languages have been offered yet or are currently being translated.

If you are a native in one of the other languages and have some translation skills.

Feel free to come to Slack! I could hand you over the .txt file

only NATIVE!

Hi!

Spanish native speaker here, I could help with translation.

PS: Slack link is not longer avaliable

Good, I ticked Spanish off, I'll PM you.

Still looking for Portugese, Korean & Arabic.

Is anybody here? Is the bounty company still going on?

No bounty, unless you speak fluently Korean.  Wink
Arabic native speaker so and also fluent speaker of French and Italian so just send me a PM and it will be a pleasure to help you with the translation that you need to do and what ever you need just ask .
Activity: 7
Hi, Ladies and Gentleman! I see this project very interesting. I gladly joined this company.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello community!

Currently I am only looking for website translations in the following languages:
Chinese (x)
Japanese (x)
Russian (x)
German (x)
French (x)
Spanish (x)
Portugese
Italian (x)
Korean
Arabic

(x) these languages have been offered yet or are currently being translated.

If you are a native in one of the other languages and have some translation skills.

Feel free to come to Slack! I could hand you over the .txt file

only NATIVE!

Hi!

Spanish native speaker here, I could help with translation.

PS: Slack link is not longer avaliable

Good, I ticked Spanish off, I'll PM you.

Still looking for Portugese, Korean & Arabic.

Is anybody here? Is the bounty company still going on?

No bounty, unless you speak fluently Korean.  Wink
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Got you but I was just wondering (if you got the skills) why don't you just start from scratch and build a crypto precisely the way you envision it?

I just picked this challenge.  Smiley Well if I would launch a new crypto, I would have to focus on several projects at one time, that wouldn't be a good idea.

That was actually schedualed before I started this, but sometimes you take another path and that leads you to another road,

That's ife...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM

Ok, then best of luck for you and hopefully you'll be able to add some value to XSTC!
Activity: 9
a great project and very promising
Activity: 5
I'm also holding on this onE!  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: